[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to party >too afraid to dance without being drunk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1477247446102.jpg (447KB, 1277x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1477247446102.jpg
447KB, 1277x1920px
>go to party
>too afraid to dance without being drunk

how to into sober dancing? should i train cardio or core?
>>
>>39258231

Just practice doing the reload animations for every gun in Call of Duty to a beat.
>>
>>39258239
As soon as I saw this thread I knew some fucking faggot was going to post LOL RELOAD ANIMATIONS HAHAHAHA
>>
If you're worried about how you look dancing you'll dance like you should be worried
>>
>>39258231
the pencil is supposed to go under the breast
>>
why not just drink op
>>
>>39258231
The more you do it the easier it gets. I typically don't care to dance when there isn't a crowd dancing. I'm no b-boy and I don't need the whole dance floor.

Sometimes it's helpful to mirror people dancing. You'll look in sync with the crowd and they will probably be dumb enough to think you're one of them.

Having fun is the main thing. You should be able to laugh at yourself and smile. Can't take that shit too seriously. I do it to blow off steam and just let go. Throw yo hands up in the err, wave em around and pretend you know the lyrics if not just make up shit. Chances are nobody can hear what you're saying.
>>
>>39258391
To add on to this

A lot of times people will pick up on your vibes you're giving off. If you're having fun, people will pick up on that and probably feed off your energy... so long as you don't smell like BO so be sure to take a fucking shower and wear deodorant. That will seriously kill the mood if you smell like curry.
>>
>>39258231
core brah
>>
>just be yourself
>>
>>39258256
Are you okay anon?
>>
>>39258231
Get really drunk and dance. Do the same dance moves sober.
>>
>>39258231
being sober is overrated, especially at a fucking party
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.