[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay guys I finally got a qt to match with me on tinder. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Okay guys I finally got a qt to match with me on tinder. I'm only 2 messages in and it was pretty much just the usuall "howd your day go" type of thing. How should I go about keeping the conversation going and how should I go about trying to fuck her? Please help an autist out ;_;

To keep it fitness related: Is adding high rep dumbbell bench a good way to increase your bb bench?
>>
You're thinking about it too hard. Tinder is all about just slinging mud at the wall and seeing what sticks. Pure numbers game plus luck and physical attraction and not spilling your spaghetti before you're both drunk enough not to notice. Expect for this to fail and keep trying
>>
Get to the point
It's not a conversation app, it's a hookup app

If you're not asking for a number soon it's a waste. Establish rapport quickly and go for it. Or just be attractive and immediately go for it
>>
>>39256863
Thank you for the reply. Should I just YOLO it then and ask her to fuck in a few more messages? Does that type of shit ever actually work?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161022-081745.png (611KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161022-081745.png
611KB, 720x1280px
>>39256800
Oh yeah also here is my match guys
Isn't she cute?
>>
>>39256951
Would totally swipe right, no homo
>>
>>39256951
>she
bro pls
>>
>>39256951
You in phoenix too, anon?
>>
>>39256975
Virginia Beach actually
>>
>>39256951
She will hang.
>>
>>39256890
Yeah it works but just try and be at least slightly clever or smooth about it. Like an overtly sexual joke or suggestive comment and either they reciprocate or you drop them
>>
>>39256951
Her english is pretty bad, still, good job bro!
>>
>>39256951
yeah okay. fake picture with a fake bio. (s)he has a way too feminine neck, clavicle, face and frame structure to be a man
>>
>>39256951
I'm straight and would let him/ her fuck me. she has a very pretty face. let us know how it turns out for you anon
>>
>>39257016
I kinda agree but don't asian guys generally have slimmer frames and more feminine features?
But yeah if it's too good to be true, it probably is
>>
>>39257016
Unless she started at puberty.

>>39257046
Yeah, but doesn't she look latina? I mean, we're "small", at least smaller than your average german, but not particuarily feminine.
>>
>>39256800
"You come across as a very boring person."
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-30-01-52-07.png (602KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-30-01-52-07.png
602KB, 1080x1920px
>tfw girls are talking to me even tho I'm an ugly azn nerd

now I know what people mean when they say they use tinder for validation. I now feel confident enough to talk to real people from university and what not.
>>
>tfw no matches on Tinder
>can't stop getting messages and dick/boipussi pics on Grindr

Mires from men mean way more anyway
>>
>>39258733
Post your pic and bio pls
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.