[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

See this man /fit/? That's Kurt Angle. Bit of a story about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: kurtangle.png (670KB, 428x644px) Image search: [Google]
kurtangle.png
670KB, 428x644px
See this man /fit/? That's Kurt Angle.

Bit of a story about Kurt Angle. This guy fell into some shit habits, began binge drinking and consumed somewhere around 65 vicodin a day. And you know what? He got out of it. He told his shit habits to fuck off and for age 47, he's still in amazing shape.

I know some of you are lurking who have fallen into a depression or some young babby bullshit. If this motherfucker can survive a shit load of booze and pills, you can pull yourself together too.

Read the fucking sticky, take your time, because you're only going to make it if you stay the course. And come Hell or high water, I know you'll stay the course. You're reading this now, after all.

Now GO, GO MAKE IT NOW.
>>
>>39256326
well he also won a gold medal in wrestling with a broken neck so idk man
>>
>>39256326
Many people also consider him to have been one of the best, if not the best, in the WWE in terms of wrestling abilities. He's always had a great physique throughout his career.
>>
File: Mothafucka whaa.gif (2MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
Mothafucka whaa.gif
2MB, 356x200px
When I'm too lazy to lift from work, I listen to this goy. I immediately pick up my weights. Good inspirational story this goy has, lads.
>>
>>39257645

You know its fake right?
>>
File: Based.jpg (284KB, 1888x1227px) Image search: [Google]
Based.jpg
284KB, 1888x1227px
>>39257645
You know how I know you're a little shit? Calling it WWE and not WWF
>>
>>39257684
no way wwe is fake?
>>
he also won a gold medal with a

BROKEN

FREAKIN

NECK
>>
>>39257699
THE BEST
H
E

B
E
A
S
T
>>
>>39256326

The problem wasn't so much the booze and pills, it was him working like a goddamn madman, resulting in a bunch of high impact, dangerous, and borderline suicidal spots, often in matches and angles that were lukewarm to start with due to TNA's incompetency.

This resulted in a whole shitpile of knee, neck, head, and other injuries. Which resulted in the booze and pills. If he took his immense talent and used it to work like a man who wanted to live to see 50 (like, say, Cesaro/Claudio Castagnoli, Undertaker, or, to a lesser extent, The Rock), that clusterfuck could have largely been avoided.
>>
>>39257699

Has there ever been a pro wrestler pushed so far beyond their ability to actually wrestle?

Shit, even Goldberg was a better worker than Warrior.
>>
File: keking.gif (508KB, 358x200px) Image search: [Google]
keking.gif
508KB, 358x200px
>>39257793
>>
>>39257793
Hulk Hogan is close.

Warrior and Hogan were mainly pushed for their look and their personality. That's what 80s wrestling was like
>>
>>39257804
80s>90's>anything after 2001

Best time growing up for WWF
>>
>>39257804

No kidding. Macho Man should have been The Man and should have gone over Hogan in their feud. If only to play a long angle where Hogan ultimately gets redemption down the road after Macho Man gets his time in the spotlight to build up heat.

It would have help shake up the HOGANWINSLOL shit that was a significant reason pro wrestling in this country almost died in the early 90s.
>>
File: 1459451440412.png (259KB, 970x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1459451440412.png
259KB, 970x1400px
Don't give up anons. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>39257645
Angle and Benoit IMO are the two GOAT wrestlers based on pure technical skills.

No one else comes close.
>>
>>39257835
>>
>>39257828

Someone never watched Smack!Down in 2002-2005. Some of the best wrestling North American TV has ever seen. With Kurt, Eddie, Young Lesnar Who Actually Gave A Shit, John Cena for the only time in his career his character was truly over, and even JBL, Smack!Down was probably the last time WWF/E TV was actually good.

-This post brought to you through SEVEN fucking "Click The Street Sign" CAPTCHAs followed by a "Click Commercial Trucks" CAPTCHA. What the fuck was wrong with just typing in two goddamn words?
>>
>>39257868
When WWF and WCW merged, I slowly stopped watching. I personally mostly enjoyed the 90's era
>>
>>39257828
i feel its

Attitude Era of 1997-2002 > Ruthless Aggression Smackdown Era 2002-2006 > 80s > early 90s > CM Punk's shit in 2011 > Ruthless Aggression "HHH reign of terror on RAW" > anything between 2006-2011 and 2012-now
>>
>>39257868
I remember the ruthless aggression era. i was a kid (born in 1991) and i actually thought RAW was better because DUDE VIOLENCE LMFAO

ruthless aggression smackdown was probably better overall than all other eras of wrestling combined
>>
>>39257898

To the fair, the Invasion angle was the biggest swing and miss in wrestling history. Nothing should have been easier than making money off of a WCW vs WWF/E feud, and they somehow fucked it up.
>>
>RIP dad

I loved watching WWF with my dad on the couch when I was little. Watching the PPV events through an illegal cablebox. Those were fun times and enjoyed all the matches they did.
>>
He's also on unheard of doses of roids and painkillers and STILL lives in crippling physical and emotional pain.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 316x316px
>American """wrestling"""
>>
>>39257684
Hol up
>sags pants
Is you sayin dat
>smacks lips
Dat dat nigga
>sells mixtape
Dat nigga duh undertakah
>plays obnoxious hip hop on phone speaker loudly
You tellin me right
>grabs dick
Dat nigga ain't a undead wizuhd
>>
>>39257828
>80's better than anything
>>
>>39257899
Ruthless aggression smackdown is far better than attitude era. During attitude era you'd be lucky to see 4 matches in an episode 2 of which were tag team.
>>
>>39257843
Agreed but i think Angle had a touch more athleticism. Benoit was my favourite though.
>>
>>39257804
>>39257831
>Hogan
>Unable to wrestle
Watch some of his Japanese matches. Hogan could actually wrestle, but for some reason never really did.
>>
>>39257793
But Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
>>
>>39257828

Rey Mysterio losing his mask was one of the better fights I ever saw.
>>
>>39258114
Well of course the Undertaker is real.
>>
>>39259215
>He doesn't realise the Undertaker is all CGI
>>
File: 10146522-large.jpg (52KB, 380x524px) Image search: [Google]
10146522-large.jpg
52KB, 380x524px
I remember reading up on this guy's Olympic gold medal win. He broke his neck during training and it was compressing on a nerve. Pretty much if he moves anything in his body, it will be in extreme pain. He couldn't find a doctor willing to clear him to compete until one doctor said he will just pump his neck and spine with Novocaine on the day of the competition if he will just stop training until then. He won the gold medal on that day.
>>
>>39257684
and?
>>
File: ramen.jpg (25KB, 599x333px) Image search: [Google]
ramen.jpg
25KB, 599x333px
>>39257793
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.