[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The reason most of you fucking retards aren't "going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: GJ64aUm.jpg (77KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
GJ64aUm.jpg
77KB, 1080x1920px
The reason most of you fucking retards aren't "going to make it" is because you're lazy, dumbass, teenagers who fall for memes like cutting and bulking and look for shortcuts

90% of you are skinny, borderline retarded kids

You lack dediction to eat right, don't even know how to eat right, don't know how to lift right and most of all LACK INTENSITY in the gym. Probably because you don't have any energy because you come home from high school, eat Nabisco brownies, cheese things and other shit, jack off 3 times, and finally u get to the gym at 6pm where you hop on machines, only free weights being dumbell curls.

I honestly believe it's because you 4chan faggots are so insecure about yourselves and "gym culture" that you internally laugh at people who actually put in work. Thinking to yourself "heh, look at that grunt, look at his poor form, why is he only doing 3 reps heh"

Here's a pic of myself. 6ft, 210, 12% bodyfat because I actually put in work and I know you cucks will be asking for one
>>
File: ignore anglo.png (67KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ignore anglo.png
67KB, 512x512px
>>
Your 200 15% bf. Maybe exit the beginner stage before you post

>too ashamed of body to take off shirt in front of anonymous

INFINITE KEK
>>
>6ft
when will they learn?
>>
>>39256403
>>too ashamed of body to take off shirt in front of anonymous

stop bully it's a bad feel
>>
Lol I look like you after 2months
>>
>>39256148
OP youre 18+ bodyfat, fuck off. Pic is 1080p and there is zero definition in your arms you cock wrangling faggot. You can't even bench your own bodyweight
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-21-23-22-19-1.png (997KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-21-23-22-19-1.png
997KB, 1080x1080px
>>39256403
I'm 210, 12% bodyfat, 1200lb total
>>39256455
Not OP
>>39256717
You won't post a spoon pic, guaranteed
>>39256726
My 1rm is 285, I rep 225 for sets of 10. Stay mad, u skinny little nerd

What's even more hilarious is I'm a solid 8.5/10 and you nerdy little virgins are legit upset about my OP and how hard it hits home.
>>
>>39256726
>falling for stale bait
>>
>>39256804

Lol typical COPE.

"Oh he's spitting some serious truth that applies to me and really hurts.... nahhhhh he's just trolling right...........right guys?"
>>
Shit a bump ehtbe haven't they're
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.