[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatty here, >read the sticky >started SS routine at my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1440172544552.jpg (583KB, 788x697px) Image search: [Google]
1440172544552.jpg
583KB, 788x697px
Fatty here,
>read the sticky
>started SS routine at my apt's gym
>am attempting a -500 calorie reduction. Question is:
What is cutting supposed to feel like?
I am easily angered, tired, and generally lethargic. After 2 weeks the craving for take out is pretty much gone, but I am a shell of my former self.
Is a deficit supposed to feel like this and how am i supposed to maintain a life if I have 40 pounds to lose to get into healthy range?
>>
tfw when the top threads on the board are /r9k/ type content and the actual fitness questions get ignored

GTFFFFFFFFFFFFFO
>>
Been there
Lost 90+ pounds in this year.

Get good sleep, eat vitamins.
>>
>>39255936
congrats man!
whats it like; does your energy come back and are you drowning in revenge pussy?
>>
>>39255936
This is the answer. Make sure your nutrition is fucking on point while keeping the calories down.
>>
>>39255863
How fat are you? Life becomes easier when you lose weight bro don't worry
>>
>>39256271
270. I really do not know how it got this bad without me realizing it.
>>
>>39256014
Nope, cause Im at 211 lbs still. Did that without workout as well. But Im 6'2" so not that bad, went from 3XL to L, feels nice. Want to hit the gym near the 200 lbs. Or maybe I should start it earlier, enlight me.

I was eating like at least 1g of protein per 1kg of my bodyweight, and kept the carbs below 100g. Like OP -500 calorie from TDEE. Eating vitamins. Have no clothes actually, walking in things I used to wear in middleschool, which are too big. Still I insist on buying new ones, cause Im still on the diet and that would be simply waste.
>>
>>39255863
Maybe try 300 cals then. Eat foods that fill you up but arent nutrient dense like brocolli etc.

I've never cut weight before so I don't know what else to tell you
>>
>>39256338
>>39256318
>>
>>39255863
Don't cut below 1800 calories a day roughly. Personally I recommend 1850-1950.
Work out every day, two days being a pretty intense workout and one day to be something to do to help rid yourself of some soreness, then repeat. Hit a heavy bag for a 15min, then once that's easy half an hour, then after that add a calisthenic routine with your heavy bag work. Weight will drop, and if you're eating at 1850-1950 and work out to achieve a greater caloric deficit you will shed pounds pretty quick.
>>
Make sure you stay hydrated. One of the first signs of dehydration is irritability
>>
>>39255863
Are you me?
Check em
>>
Learn to eat clean, I can hardly eat my 2500 kcals on spinach, eggs, almonds, lentils, pork loin, chicken breast, beef loin, carrots, tomato, baked squash, shredded beet root, broccoli, grilled asparagus, etc, etc. Without feeling full and energetic. Also get some sunlight and add a multivitamin if you keep feeeling down.

Remember that tdee calculators are pretty wild estimates and that you should build your energy needs around weekly weight loss rate and waist measurements.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.