[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that guy who's benching 1 plate while i'm OHPing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1475839723002.png (670KB, 737x691px) Image search: [Google]
1475839723002.png
670KB, 737x691px
>that guy who's benching 1 plate while i'm OHPing more than 1 plate next to him
>he's somehow bigger than me

>that guy who hardly does 8 pullups while i'm doing 10 with +25kg when he's resting
>he somehow looks better than me

>that guy who does calf raises with a half of the weight i use and struggles
>he somehow has juicy ass calves while all i got are skinny twigs with hardly any fucking definition

>that super buff dude who works only on machines with mediocre weights

Why the fuck do I even bother? Genetics are literally everything and I'm not even memeing now.
>>
>>39252629
u are either just fat or on a retarded strength routine
>>
maybe it's just bigorexy, OP? or you're a lanklet? taller guys have a hard time building a good looking physique
>>
File: 1475155743546.jpg (17KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
1475155743546.jpg
17KB, 316x239px
>when you can do 1pl8 ohp
>when you can do 18 widegrip pullups
>when you can squat 275
>but everyone shits on you because your biceps are small, your calves are small, they think your weak

Faggots can't even squat 200, ohp 115, or do 8 pullups. It's all on the biceps, chests, calves REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39252629
how long have you been lifting more?
more likely these guys have all been hitting the gym for much longer than you have
your strength base is much better and the gains you make off that base will be much better in the long run
just stick with it
there are unrealistic standards set on this site, it takes years of bulking/cutting/leanbulking/recomping for some people to build the body they're satisfied with
just be consistent and don't compare yourself with strangers dude
also perception is skewed, they might think the same of you
>>
>>39252867
275 isnt a great squat senpai. even 1pl8 ohp is alright.
>>
>>39252867
>not getting big arms with accessory lifts and isolation movements
Pretty retarded, desu. Literally the easiest shit ever, just takes time. Since you're on a strength routine, you probably don't use them anyways and your triceps should be pretty big if you're pressing every workout. Add in some tricep dips on your bench workouts if you're not satisfied. For biceps, just throw in some 3x8-12 curl variations at the end of every other workout.

>calves
>literally anyone giving a shit about them
Just don't wear shorts, you cuck.
>>
>>39252900
it is great when 90% of the gym can't even put up 2pl8
>>
>>39252929
>2pl8 squat
>great
>comparing yourself to what is basically the mentally deficient retard of the fitness world

I hit 275 squat after 5-6 months lifting. It's not hard.
>>
Looking good is like 50% genetics, 40% diet and 10% actually working out on any routine.
>>
>>39252629
>OHP more than 1 pl8
>10 25+kg pullups
>feeling smaller than everyone else in the gym
Where were you when body dysmorphia kicked in?
>>
File: IMG20160926WA0002.jpg (37KB, 621x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG20160926WA0002.jpg
37KB, 621x452px
Maybe they have already been working out for an hr and are just finishing up? Maybe you caught them on their 2nd chest day of the week, and thus lower weights? Everyone at the gym is at their own level of energy. The fag who just walked in can press 225 since hes at 100%,the Chad who destroyed chest 3 days ago is still repairing and isn't at full strength yet so he threw only 1pl8 on. God you're a fucking retard stop worrying about everyone other than yourself.
>>
>>39252629
Your diet sucks
>>
>>39252629
did this happen to you yesterday OP, in a uni gym?
>>
>>39252950
It was 3 weeks ago when that 17 year old steroid dude was benching 2pl8.
>>
>>39252629
>training for aesthetics
come on man you're better than that
>>
Some people do

One set of: HIGH WEIGHT, LOW REPS

One set of: LOW WEIGHT, HIGH REPS
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.