[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys ever think about one day getting a gf who cares about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_3350.jpg (112KB, 2558x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3350.jpg
112KB, 2558x1440px
Do you guys ever think about one day getting a gf who cares about your fitness goals? Someone who won't give a shit if your bulking and call you fat in a malicious way when you're arguing?

Is it hard to find?
>>
File: 5423543254235.jpg (88KB, 616x700px) Image search: [Google]
5423543254235.jpg
88KB, 616x700px
>>39252009
>Do you guys ever think about one day getting a gf who cares about your fitness goals?
I think about it every day
>>
Im 31 now and as far as i can tell, girls worth being around for ectended time are insanely rare. Theyre there, but most are toxic lazy half-hearted logicless overly-emotional bitchy soulsuckers than will eventually resent and/or hate you no matter who you are or what you do.
>>
File: IMG_3340.jpg (55KB, 730x973px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3340.jpg
55KB, 730x973px
How likely is that? I honestly couldn't care less if she's 4/10, just not fat.

Obviously I never had a gf :(
>>
>cares about your fitness goals
>doesn't smack you down when you use le bulking maymay as a cover for slothfulness

Choose one.
>>
>>39252009
I've never had a gf, but I'd only date a /fit/ gf that would understand me and my fitness goals.
>>
>>39252009
I think about just having a girl find me attractive on a daily basis every day. I'll be 25 this week, and no girl has ever called me attractive besides some female family members.
>>
File: feels.jpg (80KB, 401x603px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
80KB, 401x603px
>>39252325
>>
>>39252009

wouldn't want a gf, a fem friend that lifts would be nice though, one that i only saw in the gym, someone to chat with between sets or something
>>
>>39252009
I also run inside of a sports club, there is this girl who kinda does her best. She aint old, but from what I understand she has a bf already, but she sometimes complains that he is lazy. Well not to me, just overheard it. She looks kinda average on face, but of course has a nice cardio bunny body.

I wish I wasnt so socially retarded and just talked to her one day. When the rest of the group is tired and hits their breaks on runnan, she sometimes is the only one who goes with me, the extra mile. Feels nice kinda. Even when the whole group of runners was like "durrr hurr its so warm", she ran at her normal performance besides me.
>>
I told my (new) gf that i was gonna get a bit fatter cause I needed to eat more to get stronger. And that was that. She gives me massages too and helps me stretch.
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't really care about having my gf go to the gym with me?
>>
>>39252009
Itt:
>we have gf's, bro. Like i swear
>>
File: 1476585000465.jpg (817KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1476585000465.jpg
817KB, 1080x1920px
>>39252325
F
>>
File: 1466775224592.jpg (84KB, 888x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1466775224592.jpg
84KB, 888x1120px
>doesn't put down fitness goals
>does put down manlets and freaky tall skellys
>gives me motivation to increase working weights consistently
>eats healthy too and gives good recipe ideas
>does cardio with me and shows interest to get back into weight lifting
>massages my major muscle groups after lifting
>reduced intensity of my quads/glute DOMS by entire day thanks to her warm strong fingers and knuckles
>designed me a skincare regimen and occasional eyebrow plucking so my face is fucking flawless
>does my laundry with hers even tho pretty much everyday I add a new sweaty outfit to the pile
>likes kinky shit like choking, very hard spanking, hair pulling, langerie etc.

Why don't guys have loving gf's again?
>>
>>39252822
Because I'm ugly and lifting doesn't take autism away. Girls aren't impressed by my 5 pl8 deads.
>>
>>39252822
Check your handsome privilege xitlord
>>
>>39252009
>starting a bulk at over 10-12% bf
>using more than a 10 percent surplus
>not doing stomach vacuums and heavy ab training to look leaner
>>
>>39252009
Yes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.