[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUICK Why do you lift? I do it to justify my addiction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Write-With-Gel-Pen.jpg (9KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Write-With-Gel-Pen.jpg
9KB, 500x375px
QUICK

Why do you lift?

I do it to justify my addiction to proteine shakes
>>
>>39249029
I have to be honest

I lift for girls
>>
I really enjoy eating food, may as well work out and get some muscle
>>
>>39249029
>I do it to justify my addiction to proteine shakes
kek
>>
File: goals.jpg (140KB, 529x702px) Image search: [Google]
goals.jpg
140KB, 529x702px
>>39249029
>Goal Body
>>
>>39249046
>tfw its like 10 times better than a McDonalds shake
>>
>>39249029
For myself (and because my wife likes feeling my biceps).
>>
>>39249029
Started because I'm narcisstic as fuck and I wanted to reject girls, be that guy they couldn't have. Latter on counting calories, lifting heavy ass shit and not eating crap is simply second nature, Now I'm a gym rat for fun.
>>
to leave Auschwitz with a good body
>>
To link the first flame
>>
To feel better about myself
Pretty insecure tbqh

Just get confident from being in shape and really self aware if I'm out of shape.
>>
>>39249029
The achieve the greek god sculpture aesthetics that my body was meant to have.
>>
>>39249029
For the sloots
>>
To burn the heretic,kill the mutant, and purge the unclean
>>
Because I've been using creatine for 6 months now, and if I don't lift, my the altered anabolic state will cause my organ muscles to grow, leading me to die from myocardial hypertrophy or something even worse.

Stay away from creatine, kids. It will fuck you up for life. I never should have listened to that dealer...
>>
>>39249029
To go ham in the race war
>>
>>39249029
>addicted to protein shakes
Kek.

I like the progression, and enjoy the attention I get; feels good to look good.
>>
>>39249029
To improve peoples perceptions of me. Mainly for work.

Good luck trying to convince some self righteous business tawt you know what you're talking about when you look like a schoolboy in a suit.
>>
Low self esteem. PIcked on growing up and never learned to stand up for myself. Never took advantage of my good genetics/ looks. now I'm almost 30, and despite numerous advantages still have low self esteem and don't think I'm good enough.

feelsbadmand.jpg
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.