[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been dating a girl for about a month >actually really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 0584 - 2ZwRlzh.jpg (20KB, 286x255px) Image search: [Google]
0584 - 2ZwRlzh.jpg
20KB, 286x255px
>been dating a girl for about a month
>actually really like her, she doesn't seem trashy like 99% of other women
>she's really into me as well, all going kinda well
>this morning she starts messaging me about some random dude she banged from a club last night

There's still some decent women out there... right brehs...? brehs?

It's because my body fat was about 15% right? That's the only possible explanation. Help me fit, how can I drop my body fat from 23%~ to 15% without losing strength? That's the only thing holding me back, I can find someone that loves me then, right?
>>
>>39249006
no, kys
go down quiet
pls no more threads
>>
>>39249006
>Casually telling you she cheating on you
>You two are 'dating'

I smell bullshit.
>>
>>39249006
So in other words you were another orbiter buying her shit while she went out and banged dudes.
>>
>>39249006
it's because your delts are too small. I can tell from the way you typed that post. Girls really care about delts.
>>
>>39249006
>actually really like her
She smelt that and ran for the D who will treat her right (read: wrong)
>>
>>39249099
fucking kek
>>
>>39249020
He thought they were dating, she didnt. Doesnt surprise me. I bet OP didnt even directly ask her out, they just kissed one time and started fucking so OP assumed.
>>
File: 1362256849567.jpg (106KB, 724x844px) Image search: [Google]
1362256849567.jpg
106KB, 724x844px
>>39249006
>trying to lock down any girl below 25 years old
>trying to find a girl that's at least 25 and hasn't rode the cock carousel

its a vicious never ending cycle
>>
>>39249355
How does one even ask a grill to be gf? Like, asking one out on a date is easy but what should you say to seal the deal so to speak?
>>
>>39250988
>Wanna be my gf?
Its literally that easy. She might say yes, she might say no, but it's not complicated
>>
>>39249006
Most women are like children until their biological clocks start ringing then they become cold blooded and manipulative. This is what happens when you give them rights, they crush you OP.
>>
>>39250988
>>39251048
>Having the relationship talk after one date
Wew lads
>>
>>39250988
Shortly after kissing has worked for me. If they are the kind of girl who just kisses you and then plays coy about it, move on.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.