[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being fat actually just a meme? What if fat people are actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Is being fat actually just a meme?

What if fat people are actually superhuman and can absorb things they consume in a way us normal people can't?
>>
>>39242544
What was the point of even writing this?
>>
>>39242544
It would make me feel a lot better about being fat
>>
>>39242567
yes
>>
>>39242576
Well you shouldn't, you are still much uglier and more disgusting than everyone else
>>
>>39242544
>>39242576
Hey fatass OP,

See that picture you posted? That is as close as you will EVER come to having THAT in your life. In fact, if she knew you had this pic of her, she'd get an attorney and issue a cease-and-desist order to you to delete it and never download it or look at it on the internet again, because she would be SO DISGUSTED at the thought of a fat, ugly, smelly creep like you looking at even her picture, that she'd VOMIT.

MEMO TO FATASSES: ***GET CORRECT***

o Stop eating SHIT FOOD
o Stop trying to make being a fat fuck into some sort of fucked-up VIRTUE
o Get your FAT ASS to the goddamned gym
o STOP BEING FAT!

I am an EX-FATTY and I approve of this message!

Now GET YOUR FAT ASS TO WORK.
>>
>>39242602
>Tfw fat and still get more pussy than my friend who lifts on the reg cause I have high charisma.
Stay mad faggot.
>>
>>39246244

... and then you woke up in a pool of sweat with your boxers caked in jizz.
>>
>>39246276
>B-but fat guys can't possibly get more girls than gym rats, he must be lying
Stay mad faggot.
>>
Fat people are worthless. You're trolling or retarded if you think otherwise. You don't have to be Arnoldmode, but there's no excuse for being fat.
>>
>>39244346
is... is this a pasta?
>>
Another current fatass here, not OP. Please keep the hate coming /fit/, nothing motivates me more than negativity and self hatred, gonna go so hard at the gym tomorrow brehs, down 8 lbs so far and just hit 2pl8 diddylifts.

Stop bein a faggot op
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.