[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That feel when want to quit lifting - loosen up on diet and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1461130726099s.jpg (5KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1461130726099s.jpg
5KB, 250x247px
>That feel when want to quit lifting - loosen up on diet and lift 2-3 times a week, take a TRT dose and practice sports like Swimming, rockclimbing, MMA/some sort of martial art, etc.

Anyone know this feel?

I just care so little these days about "GETTIN HUGE BRO", I just want to maintain what I have with a TRT dose and focus on things I find more enjoyable these days.

It's just not fun for me anymore.
>>
then fucking do it lmao
>>
I know that feel. I really wanna take up something like Muay Thai and some jujitsu too. Before I do that I really wanna lose some size, gain some strength, and work on my flexibility first. Can't be going into a gym looking like a monster while having shitty strength. I'm 175 right now but wanna hit 170 before I switch. Anyone know a way to gain strength while reducing muscle mass? I'm already at 10-11% body fat and it'll probably be easy to go after muscle instead of the fat.
>>
>>39242075
you've been posting this every day this week OP, calm down
>>
>>39242871
lower rep ranges
>>
>>39242871
Just go to a BJJ gym. They're generally very friendly and won't care that youre muscular. Just don't be a spaz and try to overpower their technique with strength. Thats not the point of bjj. That's the point of lifting
>>
>>39242075
Don't let getting big become your life.
Focus on some other hobbies which strength are a part of. Like you listed.

If you're going to be strong, might as well get the most out of it.
>>
>>39243443
None of you are ever going to make it. Gorilla mode or die.
>>
>>39243632
>tfw you will never be deluded as you were in your first 2 years of going to the gym

one day you will feel the same way as OP buddy. thats if you dont quit after few months which is entirely possible considering you are new to all this
>>
Lol, I lift just so I get better and faster at playing capture the flag with my buds
>>
why even bother with trt?
just get a pair of gymnastic rings, learn some cool moves like muscle ups, front levers, planche progression etc.
use the barbell until you hit 1/2/3/4 then do stuff you enjoy. keep the diet healthy but tasty, go run, cycle, swim, martial arts, sex, yoga, whatever you want
the body stays lean and impressive for years and years, more sustainable than moving massive weight too
>>
>>39242894
I recently switched over but its just not as satisfying since I don't get a burn or sweat as much anymore. I also was told to take slightly longer breaks which makes me lose focus quick. Got any tips on keeping that focus so you can give each set 100%?

>>39242897
What about the flexibility? I was an idiot and didn't stretch at all when I first started and now I cant even sit with my legs crossed without being uncomfortable. Also BJJ gyms are so expensive that I'll have to save for a couple months before i can start.

>>39242946
Yeah, boredom is a part of it since I've been lifting alone, and since I've hit my goal weight and almost hit my goal strength it's been hard to stay motivated. It's not just that though, I also don't get tired or get a pump like I used to unless I push myself way beyond my limits but when I do that I always feel like I'm on the verge of injuring myself. Maybe I'm a masochist but I love the feeling of being tired and giving 100% but still not making it, its what drives me to keep pushing.
>>
>>39243931
why not just live a lifestyle that influences high test production?
there are many ways to do it without exogenous injections.
>>
you have autism
>>
>>39242075

I've never really felt the need to get big, nor have I understood it. I always want to be stronger but only as a means to a more important end.
>>
Queer
>>
>>39242075
lifting for the sake of getting big sucks ass. having to buy new clothes, monitor protein intake, etc. etc. i've been doing more cardio and i've never felt better. resting heart rate went down from a 55 to 47.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.