[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you take care of your skin /fit/? I use nivea moisturiser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: TamashiiHiroka 004 pika.jpg (47KB, 500x687px) Image search: [Google]
TamashiiHiroka 004 pika.jpg
47KB, 500x687px
How do you take care of your skin /fit/?
I use nivea moisturiser to deal with the damage from cold weather and some mild witch hazel solution to remove any acne.
Skin has never been better desu.
>>
>>39239980
smear it with semen
>>
>>39239980
wash face with salicylic acid soap. Then I spot treat any acne with benzoyl peroxide 2.5% gel. If I'm going out I'll put some moisturizer with sunscreen on my face or if I'm staying in I'll put some vitamin e oil (10k IU) on my face. Do this 3 times a day, has been clearing up my acne pretty gud.
>>
bump for intredast
>>
File: pharmacie_15045299_moncoinsante.jpg (39KB, 600x467px) Image search: [Google]
pharmacie_15045299_moncoinsante.jpg
39KB, 600x467px
>>39239980
>nivea no alcohol aftershave
>nivea cleaning gel on face instead of what i use for the whole body
>nivea hydrating cream for the face
>some kind of oil a bit on the body after shower, but i'm just trying this since the last two days so wait and see how my skin react.
>pic related on hands, its really great to repair skin if you fuck it up at work, like cuts or simply dried skin like you can get in winter.

got some exfauliant thingy too that i do once a week maybe, and i need to find another mask, if any one have a recomendation for that?

i do nothing for acne cause it seems most of it disapeared when i stoped being fat.

i still have some blackheads that appears on the forehead, but if i extract them after a shower, and clean them with a tissue, gentely, and imediatly wash and put cream, i dont get any spot the next day. wich is great because my skin have always been really sensitiv.

another thing my ex/gf or whatever she is nowaday advised me was to get something to remove blackhead from my back under the shower.
i have to say even if i can clean all my back normaly, i cant extract a black head if its at that one particular spot of my back.

>tfw your ex love extracting blackheads and do it everytime she can on you
its like a free esthetician apointment except i can fuck her too.
>>
File: TamashiiHiroka 005.jpg (58KB, 600x831px) Image search: [Google]
TamashiiHiroka 005.jpg
58KB, 600x831px
>>39240333
How bad is your acne friend?
I should of mentioned I take a multivitamin, B1,B6,B12, Biotin, co-enzyme Q10 and a couple other generic vitamins daily, that and dealing with stress levels has cleared my skin up pretty gud.
I also recently switched from razor to a beard shaver to keep my stubble at 0.1mm constantly and avoid using shaving foam and gel which clogs the pores. Plus I hate regular shaving anyway, trimming is comfy af to me.
>>
>>39239980

CeraVe foaming facial cleanser
Simple soothing facial toner
Biotherm Aquapower moisturiser

Clean and moisturise twice a day.

Use sunscreen everytime you go outside.every single time.
everyday.
The "FPS" index used in the USA is garbage, research the ingredients that will provide decent UVA protection. I recomment importing Ombrelle sunscreen with Meroxyl form Canada or france.

Sunscreen is the key to good skin, sun damage is permanent.

I'm 32yo and as girls my age sometimes think i'm 24 lol. Girls that used tanning beds in their 20's now look like they are 40 and it's discusting.
>>
Using retinol oil 0.1% twice weekly. Much more comfy than benzoyl peroxide. Now just use benzoyl for spot treatment but my face is pretty much clean atm.
>>
>>39240937

Listen carefully to Baz Luhrmann great life advices.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI
>>
>wash face twice a day with a gel cleanser
>apply benzoylperoxide once a day to discolor post-acne blemishes (I don't know the proper name, but they're not scars)
>21 grams of compressed yeast for dat dere vitamin B (probably grandmascience)
>>
File: dab.jpg (66KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
dab.jpg
66KB, 450x600px
>>39240937
One moisturiser and one cleanser do the job.
Moisturiser I use for both cold weather and sun repair. That and all the pills mentioned plus of course a suitable diet, exercise, sleep, stress management etc. >>39240878
Literally just cutting out stress will make you look facially aesthetic on it's own, the rest will make you one QT. mothafugger.
t.someone who has looked like shit and now is looking the best since they where twink mode in their teens.
>>
I'm still looking for the right routine to tame my acne and I'm nearly 28. Tried every topical and pill except accutane.

Right now I use cerave foaming cleanser, some salicylic acid toner, then moisturizer in the morning and before bed. Spot treatment with benzoyl peroxide. Still break out a lot...

I've cut dairy, sugar, change my pillow cases every single night, use separate towels after showering for my body and face etc...

I keep telling myself I'll have to outgrow this shit soon, but I've been saying it since I was 13 lol.

I have good facial aesthetics so the acne doesn't totally kill my confidence at all but it does suck
>>
File: revy and balalaika senpai.jpg (136KB, 691x800px) Image search: [Google]
revy and balalaika senpai.jpg
136KB, 691x800px
>>39241226
Do you have any vitamin deffieciences even minor ones? My acne breakouts are largely linked to a lack of B12 and Biotin mainly caused by stress, either physical or psychological. If I take vitamins everyday and manage my stress by setting daily goals than it goes away 90% the rest I use moisturisers and skin cleansers for.
>>
Shave with a safety razor
Get sunlight
Moisturize daily
Smoke weed
>>
>>39241933
>weed
Breh way to deplete your body of nutrients
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.