[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I saveable /fit/? Also what do you prefer? Going to the gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: _20161028_011433.jpg (195KB, 1257x1895px) Image search: [Google]
_20161028_011433.jpg
195KB, 1257x1895px
Am I saveable /fit/?
Also what do you prefer? Going to the gym or working out at home? Just wondering because I could get a set of weights and and a few other bits for free, or i could get a gym pass
>>
>>39235092
read
the
fucking

gym is better 90% of the time if you can afford it without a problem. even the atmosphere makes you work out harder.
>>
>>39235117
>you can afford it

Wut

Gym is $10/month

Home gym is for richfags, thousands of dollars

If you can't afford $10 a month you need to be spending every waking hour of every day looking for a job or second job
>>
Shave and estrogen. Post results and butt.
>>
>>39235092
Why not both?
>>
>>39235132
What gym costs $10?
>>
>>39235117
Already got the sticky and links from it bookmarked and in tabs

>>39235132
I have the space for a home gym and its free, so i cant really complain.

A years gym pass would cost ₤40, pretty sure its an offer
>>
>>39235092
Ya, everyone starts somewhere! As long you have a body and hit the gym you'll make it. Remember to eat dood. Also this is unrelated but your lighting make you have the same hue as the jar of pickles just below you
>>
>>39235138
I have the body of a 7 year old, and i'm 23. Sucks man

>>39235155
I dont know why the lighting is weird.
Also when i saw the thumbnail i thought it was a dick in a jar
>>
One thing i should mention, getting to the gym and working out isn't a problem. Once i start and have a routine i'll commit to it quickly. Biggest problem is working out when to do it and organising work hours.
>>
>>39235151
Not the guy you're asking, but there's a gym in town here named 'Fitness for $10'. And it costs $10 a month. I've seen a bunch of them, too.
>>
>>39235132
the only gym near my house is 40$ a month and I work from 7am to 6pm every week day
i just dont see it posible, i wanna work out 5 days a week, i dont see any way to make it real apart from getting a home gym, do you do?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.