[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>deadlifting on durable floors >people have been doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: nottoday.jpg (541KB, 1519x1100px) Image search: [Google]
nottoday.jpg
541KB, 1519x1100px
>deadlifting on durable floors
>people have been doing this for years
>working my way back to lmao 3 plate deadlift after knee ligament sprains
>pop eyes curl bro gives me his white knight attitude and tells me to lower my weight if I can't put it down softly and doesn't appreciate me contributing to the "breaking" of steel plates
>tell him no to all of the above and his shitty attitude

Anyone else come across people that look like they do lift but have the personality of a planet fitness employee?
>>
>>39233221
If you have to drop shit on the floor instead of putting it down in a controlled manner then you must be pretty weak. Knock that off and fix your shit.
>>
>>39233221
He's right you lazy fuck

There's no reason to make noise with your below 3plate deadlift
>>
File: StartingSword.jpg (404KB, 1087x1600px) Image search: [Google]
StartingSword.jpg
404KB, 1087x1600px
>>39233243

It's a gym, not a nursery. I'm not going to risk straining my back because of pontificating from people who don't Olympic weight lift themselves.

>Knock that off and fix your shit.

I'd rather push myself hard back to my high rep baseline, thanks.
>>
>>39233221
>not doing half the movement
>cutting corners on dls
Reconsider your views.
>>
>>39233331

>full ROM
>5 rep minimum

It's fine.

>There's no reason to make noise with your below 3plate deadlift

Noise during lifting is fine. There is no ego. Only lifts.
>>
>>39233325
>I'd rather push myself hard back to my high rep baseline, thanks.
Nope. If you can't be 100% in control of the weight through 100% of the motion, then you're not actually capable of handling that weight. GET CORRECT.
>>
>>39233378

>then you're not actually capable of handling that weight

I will in a week :^)
>>
>>39233397
>I will in a week :^)
So you'll be able to put it down in a controlled manner and not drop it? Good.
>>
File: obesity.jpg (49KB, 330x332px) Image search: [Google]
obesity.jpg
49KB, 330x332px
>>39233408

I'll drop my weights once or twice more at the end then reduce it to a light bang okay bebe.
>>
>>39233436
>weakfags who have to drop the weights
LOL fag
>>
I drop my 405s idc what you think
>>
File: hah.jpg (162KB, 719x556px) Image search: [Google]
hah.jpg
162KB, 719x556px
>>39233447
>having to sound the lunk alarm

LOL contrarian
>>
File: yessir.jpg (44KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
yessir.jpg
44KB, 500x406px
>>39233479
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.