[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop with the defeatist and self-hating bullshit. Get off this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (108KB, 750x1331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 750x1331px
Stop with the defeatist and self-hating bullshit. Get off this board and make some moves in real life.

Stop posting about tfw no gf and go do something about it. Stop posting ridiculous statistics about 2% of the guys getting 98% of the women in the world. Stop posting about height, wrist size, shoulder-to-waist ratios, baldness.

Man the fuck up and go live your lives. God dam you guys can be so fucking pathetic at times.

Sorry, I haven't been here in a while, and the overall tone of this board irks me.
>>
you wouldn't have such a superior attitude if you had any of those problems yourself. get off your fucking high horse you short sighted faggot. I don't sympathise with those people who can't change, but what about people with 5" wrists? what about people that are 5 4"? they have more right to complain than you do making your aggressive bullshit naive telling off. yeah mate you are so high and mighty
>>
>>39229476
He's very clearly a manlet, though.
>>
>>39229476
it doesnt change anything about having a defeatist mindset vs fighting for a better yourself in a better tomorrow

regards, low test male, still liftin, completely dyel
>>
File: image.png (875KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
875KB, 640x1136px
>>39229476
I'm 5'5" and have a tiny ass frame that I've worked for years in an attempt to build muscle onto.

My point is that this board is a CESSPOOL of negativity. I think it would do the majority of its inhabitants a great deal of good if they just stopped coming here cold turkey.

Being inundated with threads calling out and exaggerating everyone's shortcomings is not good for anyone's mental health, especially those who have self esteem issues to begin with (which is unfortunately a large portion of this board).
>>
true man, I don't get it either
it's better to think and speak positively, even to strangers online
>>
>>39230127

Is that really you after "years". I'm sorry but this isn't safe space time, you need someone to motivate your ass. At your height, gains are relatively easy
>>
File: image.jpg (661KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
661KB, 2048x2048px
>>39230535
Quite literally everyone in my personal life, including strangers I meet when I am out, comments about how muscular I am.

This is the type of attitude I'm talking about, shut the fuck up. You don't have to be Arnold in his prime to be considered big and in good shape.
>>
>>39230973
Yes, you sure are collecting sunshines here, kek.
>>
>>39229438

That's because /r9k/ took over. It's easier to complain and shitpost than to improve yourself, so that's what they do.
>>
>>39229438
oh wow, the savior is here. Great post very motivation. I feel like conquering the world now.
>>
File: CDdCCpaWgAIuqV5.jpg (18KB, 351x333px) Image search: [Google]
CDdCCpaWgAIuqV5.jpg
18KB, 351x333px
>>39229438
I'm just here to get advice and give advice OP. I'll stay.
>>
>>39230973
The problem is that everyone is comparing people to established bodybuilders, not regular people. I see guys who look 10x bigger than your average joe schmoe that doesn't go to the gym get shat on because they don't look like Ronnie Coleman. You look great brah, we're all gonna make it.
>>
File: 1419431511834.jpg (35KB, 570x381px) Image search: [Google]
1419431511834.jpg
35KB, 570x381px
>tfw schizoid and don't give a shit about women chads

I'm getting /fit/ for me, I don't let the opinions and judgement of people that don't matter effect me bettering myself while at the same time being able to realize what's constructive criticism

I feel bad for people that weren't wired wrong and get depressed about no gf
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.