[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long does it take for your body to clear itself up? Meaning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (141KB, 1024x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 1024x508px
How long does it take for your body to clear itself up? Meaning go back to where it was without supplements and stuff?

Stopped the following cold turkey
>Stopped MK 677
>Stopped test booster+anti-estrogen (2 months off, 1 month on x 3)
>Stopped creatine
>Cut caffeine intake in half
>Stopped pre-workout (8 months use)
>Stopped eating a pre-workout meal as well
>Cut calories by 35% mostly carbs
>Started intermittent fasting
>Woke up, everything is aching
>Went to the gym and feel stiff and just cant throw weights around like I used to
>Feel burnt and cant even do bodyweight dips
>Feel kind of sleepy though I had like 8 hours of sleep I still feel sleep deprived

I am currently taking Milk Thistle to hopefully speed up the process, but is there any other way?

Pic somewhat related, ... at least I broke a shit ton of PRs the past few months
>>
Different substances stay in your system for different time. Caffeine takes a few days to get off.
>>
>>39228970
Steroids make permanent changes to your body
>>
>>39228970
MK667 and anti estrogen sound like something that interferes with your hormones. Expect at least the amount of time you were for on it for your body to regulate.

No idea why would you drop all of it, tho.
>>
>>39228970
I'm wasting time by typing it up to someone so dumb as you.
Why the fuck were you taking MK-677? If you wanted better gains, then go for SARMs or straight up steroids and not a gut size enhancer.
Test booster? None of them work. Anti-estrogen? Let me guess, it wasn't an actual anti-estrogen like Nolva or Clomid, just some dumb supplement shit.
No reason to stop creatine. Very safe and natural compound produced by both your body and found in foods like meat.
Caffeine, if the source is coffee, has many benefits. If you didn't drink a fuckton of it, again, no reason to drop it.
I wouldn't use a pre-workout as I agree it's dumb. A waste of money better used on healthy food/protein.
Let me guess, you read some dumb article/naturalist shit and got inspired to drop things that are natural. You did well in dropping pre-workout, MK-677, "test booster" and "anti-estrogen", as it's all shit you don't need.
The symptoms you have come from the changes MK-677 have caused, but don't worry. It should go back to normal soon - if it doesn't, it's endocrinologist time.
Milk thistle has nothing to do with, so called, "cleansing". It contains sylimarin which has a hepatoprotective effects, but that's all.
Man, you're simply completely misguided. I don't know what to say, I just felt bad for you.
>>
>>39230034
>No reason to stop creatine

Lol have fun with hairloss
>>
>>39230457
Well memed, my friend, but unless you're susceptible to hair thinning, there will not be a difference.
If creatine was such a strong balding agent, there would be already blockers of its action. Instead, all I hear it MIGHT rise DHT, but DHT is made from testosterone. And only a part of it is converted. So, the gains greatly overdo any risks.
>>
>>39228970
>cuts a load of poisonous shit out his system
>can't help but put one extra one back in

Never gonna make it.
>>
>>39230034
>mk-677
It is a sarm
>it wasn't an actual anti-estrogen like Nolva or Clovid
Nolva and Clovid aren't anti eostrogen a either

op, you will be absolutely fine. Nothing there will cause you any problems at all. You shouldn't be feeling any issues but if you are give it a few days.
>>
>>39230539
WHAT? MK-677 is a growth hormone secretagogue, not a SARM.
While I can agree Nolva and Clomid aren't antagonists, they counteract estrogenic side-effects and thus are often referred to as anti-estrogens, even though they are selective estrogen modulators.
>>
>>39230490
I wouldn't want to speed up the hairloss anyhow.

But yeah keep taking creatine, I am sure you are ok

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18076246/

>Creatine
>not memed
>>
>>39230588
It's a sarm bro. Sarms aren't just limited to steroid copies
>>
>>39230611
Do you even understand what Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator means? Fuck off.
>>
>>39230629
It's a sarm bro. Please take yourself to the internet if you want to prove yourself wrong
>>
>>39230635
I did. It's not a SARM. Not by any way. Doesn't affect the androgen receptor, not found in the SARM base. I did see a shop listing it as such, which is an obvious mislabeling.
>>
>>39230635
Not the guy you're responding to, but it's not a sarm, even though it's commonly sold together with sarms
>>
>>39230661
>>39230677
It's a sarm
>>
>>39230748
le funny troll
>>
>>39230501
what?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.