[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I quit sugar, sweets and cake? I can't. It just doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: delicious-cake.jpg (1MB, 1489x720px) Image search: [Google]
delicious-cake.jpg
1MB, 1489x720px
How do I quit sugar, sweets and cake?
I can't. It just doesn't happen. I can't make it occur. It won't materialize.

HOW DO I DO THIS?? FUCK.
>>
>>39228825
Non for 25 days. It will break the habit. Also when you start craving, eat a fuck ton of veg till you could not eat anything else, including cake.
>>
>>39228852
I literally can't make it 2 days without chocolate.
How do you manage this feat?
>>
File: IMG_0040.jpg (868KB, 810x4757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0040.jpg
868KB, 810x4757px
>>39228896
Not him but, when I was doing my 'abstinence' of sugar, all I did was drink coffee water and keifer (think liquid yogurt) and I'm doing just fine. If I can do it, you sure as hell can
>>
>>39228896
Throw out all sweet shit. Don't buy more. If you don't have the willpower to refrain from eating, I assume you don't have the will power to run to the store whenever you have a craving.
>>
>>39228896
1 ounce of dark choco a day is fine.
>>
>>39228825
Allow yourself one and ONLY ONE cube of dark chocolete a day, always the same time, like for morning or afternoon coffee, or when you finish work, end of the day, whichever feels most rewarding or the hardest part of your day. That way you can ease your mind, you completed your daily tasks, you had your reward, had chocolate after all and your day is fine. Dark chocolate is also less addictive than milk chocolete, you don't really crave dark chocolate as milk chocolate.
This worked for me.
>>
>>39228825
gradually remove it from your diet. if you try to quit cold turkey you'll probably fail and binge hard.

aim to stop consuming it over a few months not a few days. also chew a lot of sugarless gum.
>>
>>39228825
>that cake

is being fit really worth it?
>>
>>39228896
>>39228852
>>39228971
>>39229043
I've ate a shitton of sweets when I was young, then a long period of not eating them at all, and now I'm enjoying them again. But a period with no sweets at all will do you good - sugar IS addictive. I can't finish 0,5 l bottle of sprite or whatever (unless drinking) because it's too sweet, most of the milk chocolate, candies, candy bars, whatever, is so disgustingly sweet it makes me nauseous. I can't tell if the sweets were of better quality 10+ years ago or addiction makes you not notice this awful taste, but pretty much all I eat is a dark chocolate, since I can't afford 30$ quality sweets everyday. Obviously I don't gobble down a bar a day, just a few cubes, some at night since I wake up sometimes and crave chocolate and something to drink. Note - I'm not fat.
>>
>how do I stop eating chocolate?

Grow some testicles you fucking chick. I try not to be an asshole usually, but goddamn.
>>
>>39229121

When I was in middle school I was fat and loved candy, major Reese's addiction. In high school I quit that shit cold turkey and didnt eat a Reese's cup again until college. When I found it absolutely disgusting
>>
>>39229094
if you lift enough you can easily eat that cake.
>>
Literally just do cardio and eat whatever the fuck you want
>>
Cut it out for a month

Chew gum like a mother fucker and drink black coffee regularly
>>
File: jesus-tempted.jpg (29KB, 250x274px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-tempted.jpg
29KB, 250x274px
>>39229330
>>
>>39228825
Count your days and eat high protein
>>
>>39229309
This plus lifting. You'll still reach your body or weight goals
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.