[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else poor college student and live at home, and the diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: enhanced-29328-1410550760-9.jpg (29KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-29328-1410550760-9.jpg
29KB, 460x276px
Anyone else poor college student and live at home, and the diet is at mercy of parents? Parents regularly cook fried chicken cutlets, brings subs home pizza etc...
>>
File: 1476297349476.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476297349476.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>39226073
>live at home
>poor college student
>complains about food from parents

Nigga you what, go get a part time job or some shit and pay for your food.

Also most "poor college students" don't live at home and get fed by their parents. Come back to me when you are working 35-40 hours a week at min wage living with roommates and paying just to go to community college
>>
You have to start setting your foot down OP. For example, I yelled at my parents today when they gave me chicken nuggets with the batter still on them. I fucking TOLD them that I was on a cut, so I had them remove it one by one and bring them back to me.

Sometimes you just have to be assertive.
>>
>>39226073
If you are going to be /fit/, you also have to be a man (if you are a male).

You can't be dependent on your parents to take care of your gains. That is your responsibility.

Do what >>39226090 said.
>>
>>39226157
No money, and they get pissed if they bring food home and I wont eat it or get something else
>>
>>39226176
Then move out you fucking pussy. You're trying to find reasons to complain. If you *really* can't stand living rent free, with free food, then get a fucking job and move out.
>>
File: IMG_5652.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5652.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
hahah my mommy is lazy and works odd hours so i get to do the grocery shopping and get WHATEVER i want!!
>>
>>39226176
Get a fucking job you moron. Then eat stuff that does fit your diet like chipotle or something.

Sounds like you are just looking for an excuse to be lazy with what you just said
>>
>>39226091
Kek
>>
>>39226176
Sounds like you want to make a change, but not enough to actually follow through.
Do what you need to do or don't. We don't care. The point is to better yourself.
>>
>>39226203
Not OP but moving out isn't that easy. Especially when you were raised upper class. If I can't get a job paying $50k why move out to slum with Tyrone while working at Mcdonalds, then quit or get fired and have to move back in. Real life is for chumps and suckers
>>
>living at home
>"poor" college student

You're messing up somewhere.
>>
>>39226339
I work 16 hours a week pumping gas, and most of the money goes to my parents for car insurance.
>>
>>39226176
Get. A. Fucking. Job.

Literally all your new disposable income can go to gainz.

You have no problem just no discipline.

Or your a teenfag and just want people to hear you complain.
>>
>>39226345
I'd forgotten how hilarious insurance rates are for youngins.
>>
>>39226327
Yeah you fucking can, it's called getting fucking roommates. I know because I did it, we got a 3BR in an okayish neighborhood for ~1200/mo got 3 roommates ~450-475 month for rent+ utilities.

It's fucking easy if you don't narrow yourself to only living by yourself.
>>
>>39226386
lol @ living with some randoms
>>
>>39226416
Nah just lived with people I worked with who also were looking to lower rent, as well as some friends from high school I knew.

There are also sites that have reviews and checks for what roommates backgrounds are
>>
File: 1475553633435.png (733KB, 944x618px) Image search: [Google]
1475553633435.png
733KB, 944x618px
>OP wants to talk about getting fit
>keeps making excuses on why he can't

Face it OP, you don't want to change so you want an excuse on why you can't.
>>
>>39226090
It's not a competition, you dickweed.
>>
>>39226648
No one said it was, but what OP described as "poor college student" is far from what that term means.
>>
>>39226685
There is no official definition. Some people can work while they attend. Good for them. Not having money is basically the only requirement to being poor.
>>
>>39226386
tfw you live in the bay area, have 4 roommates and pay >1000/mo
>>
>>39226694
>given roof over head
>given utilities
>given food
>get to go to school

Yeah no, you're splitting hairs here.
>>
>>39226714
There will always be someone worse off. I could even say being in America takes away the right to say you're poor ever if I'm willing to be politically correct like you. It's a stupid thing to be.
>>
>>39226701

Rent decreased by 3% in SF and NY this last quarter m9, we're in for a roooooollercoaster 2017

>Tfw Amazon keeps hiring hundreds of people a day, literally
>Including me
>1600 for a studio

I've been dating this girl for like 2 months but I may just have her move in with me to deal with this soul-crushing rent
>>
>>39226728
Thanks for proving my point further.
>>
>>39226744
Whatever, man. You obviously simply like arguing online and will about anything.
>>
File: 1475817433544.gif (578KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1475817433544.gif
578KB, 500x329px
>>39226382
>mfw $140 per month to insure my car
>mfw only make $250 a month
>>
>>39226701
>tfw live in bay area, 24 years old
>tfw live at home with parents, pay them $600/month in rent
>>
>>39226176
>no money
get a job you fucking hippie

>they get pissed if they bring food home and I wont eat it or get something else
tell them that you're trying to change your diet, and spend some of the money you're making (seriously get a job, it helps in college) to buy your own food. you can still live with your parents, just make it clear that they don't have to provide food for you as you can do it yourself

I don't mean to sound like a dad, but this is just shit you gotta do when you grow up
>>
I had the issue when I was growing up

>tfw mother would rather I eat less food so she would have leftovers and didn't have to cook instead of me getting full
>would literally tell me I coulnd't eat anymore at dinner to save for leftovers the next night

Gee, no wonder I grew up as an emaciated twig. I was like 5'7" 115 pounds when i left for college. After a year in the all you can eat dining commons every night, I grew to like 5'9" 130 pounds. yeah it wasn't much but she was literally malnourishing me

Not to mention how my parents wold ask if I had an eating disorder, then when I return home from college and would eat at home they would yell at me for how much i was eating
>>
>>39226073
A calorie is a calorie you mong
>>
>>39226974
I think what he's concerned about is macros and whatnot
>>
OP is a dumb lazy ungrateful faggot and he should kill himself. Get a job you stupid NEET, you can manage a job while you're getting your Feminist Dance Therapy bachelors or whatever expensive and useless degree you're trying to get.
>>
>>39227000
you are probably some nigger entitled medicaid, financial aid recipient
>>
>>39226938
>I don't mean to sound like a dad, but this is just shit you gotta do when you grow up

He can't, he's just a poor college student living at home with his parents giving him food and shelter!
>>
>>39226090
>faggot anime poster
>giving life tips to anyone
lmfao
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.