[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw just got done drinking a gallon of apple juice >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: wojak.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
463KB, 1070x601px
> tfw just got done drinking a gallon of apple juice
> tfw 480g of sugar

HOW DO I FUCKING STOP BINGING
>>
>>39226065
stop eating sweets
>>
>>39226065
stop drinking sweets
>>
Diabeetus
>>
>>39226065
stop inhaling sweets
>>
realize you're never gonna make it
just become like the rest of the population
>>
>Bingeing on apple juice.
>>
thats 2200 calories

are you the guy who keeps eating kilograms of peanut butter on accident?
>>
>>39226184
what can I say, its tasty famm

>>39226194
fuck no that sounds disgusting
>>
SUGER IS LITERALLY REACTS LIKE A DRUG TO THE BRAIN. CUT SUGER

No really sometimes I'm hungry eat a large meal filled with fresh veggies meat and healthy fats and I'm still craving to get something because I haven't eaten refined sugar in a few days
>>
There's nothing wrong with some juice. My doctor told me that fruits are good for you and to eat as much as possible. So I drink about half a gallon of those "naked" juices everyday to get my fruit and veggie intake
>>
>8 pints of apple juice

That's fucking disgusting. Sugar is poison, cut it entirely you pleb.
>>
>>39226065
There's nothing wrong with that, really. The "sugar is bad" meme is just that - a meme. Don't believe everything you read on /fit/.
>>
>>39227397
t. Industry shill

Fuck off and do some reading.
>>
>>39226065
These threads are my favourite

Are you the same guy who binges on oranges and peanut butter?
>>
>http://www.gains.af/blog/2016/7/5/the-35lb-cola-transformation

Don't worry anon, bear mode is closing in on you
>>
>>39226065
>I buy my own groceries (so step one for all you NEETs is GTFO mom's house).
>I only shop after eating, never hungry.
>I don't buy shit unless it is good.

When I eat bad, it consists of drinking too much milk (high sugar), or eating too many complex carbs.
>>
Is it bad if the juice is made only from apples? I mean I pick apples from a tree in my backyard and use them to make juice, no additional sugar or anything besides the apples.
>>
>>39226065
Remove all sugar except for fruit, and that means pieces of actual fruit, no juices.
>>
Wouldn't drinking that much apple juice give you a wicked bad tummy ache? I know that if you eat a fuck load of apples you pay for it hard.
>>
>>39226065
>Don't buy apple juice
OR
>Don't buy 3,75 liters of apple juice
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.