[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've heard that shirtless pics are the way to go on tinder.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
i've heard that shirtless pics are the way to go on tinder. even a /fit/ bathroom mirror pic is still considerably better than no shirtless pic.

whats the best shirtless pic for someone with no friends? that means i can't be wearing surf shorts at the gym while holding a puppy with friends. because i have no friends, no puppy, and no one to take the picture with. im thinking of faking a candid shot. any ideas?
>>
>>39225951
take a trip to the local animal shelter and have someone snap a pic of you with the puppies. shirtless selfies are desperate and get laughed at. better to have a beach photo, playing volleyball or having a surfboard creates a meta shot where you show your body in a non obvious way plus social leanings. even if you have no friends you can show up at the beach and ask to join a game. you might feel awkward but if you're motivated to get laid then you do what you gotta do.
>>
>>39225979
>shirtless selfies are desperate and get laughed at
i've heard anons saying that although anons say this, it really blows up their match count. i get 1 match every month so i really have nothing to lose. regardless, thats my final option.

anyway at a beach photo i cant carefully manipulate the angles and shadows because im 1/2 DYEL 1/2 ottermode, which although is still better than 90% of the people here, still requires good lighting to show.

i was thinking like i set my camera on a timer and pretend to do something
>>
>>39226003

This is true. Some anon linked his responses from girls complaining about his ab shots, but hey, they still fucking swiped. Thats what they respond to.

Its pitiful how women act like they're above it, and other dudes try to discourage it to increase their own chances; You know, like how women body shame each other.
>>
shirtless pics do work. it's tinder, everyone on there is a slut. the only girls who don't like them are the ones who know they dont deserve a ripped guy

just dont have it as your first or only pic unless you are adonis. i just used bathroom selfies, put it as my 4th pic and got hella matches. although ideally id have a beach pic or some active lifestyle pic with other shirtless fit bros. i only have one other ripped friend tho and he's a chinese manlet (~3 inches shorter than me)
>>
okay so, back to OPs topic, what are the shirtless pics a friendless fitizen can do besides a bathroom selfie? like pretending to do a thing? and what thing would that be? how about a shirtless pic ironing clothes like someone else took the pic?
>>
>>39225979
if OP has no friends wtf do you think he can show up at a beach solo and talk to randos? also, he said he has no friends so nobody will snap the pic

t. op
>>
File: estp2.jpg (694KB, 1032x1270px) Image search: [Google]
estp2.jpg
694KB, 1032x1270px
>>39226152

My shirtless pic is literally a photo my ex took of me doing zyzz pose wearing a speedo and I am doing well on tinder

I have 2 shirtless pics, 1 of my back 1 from my front (zyzz pic)

But I am a /fruad/ and have been at this for years so maybe this would just look dumb for dyels and ottor faggots

I don't find it at all accurate how anons say you have to be at the beach or something

i do not go to the beach and I'll be fucked if ima go to the beach just for a tinder picture
>>
>>39226202
Show us your Profile.
>>
>>39225951
I wouldn't do a shirtless selfie but if it's in context (beach, barbecue, fancy dress party) and not a selfie, and you're actually shredded then yes it works.
My own shirtless photo is me dressed as a spartan at a frat party (deliberately chose the pic where I was stood next to people who were wearing shirts cause insecure or had zero definition, so I stand out)
Blew my matches the fuck up and get loads of compliments on it.
>>
>>39226003
>>39225951
>go to shelter
>take shirt off
>take a shirtless pic with puppy
God tier tinder pic
>>
>>39227878

>hey becky check out this creepy beastiality dude on tinder
>omg stacey he should be in prison
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.