[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys tell me I need to stop giving a fuck to be confident.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: download (1).png (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
5KB, 238x212px
You guys tell me I need to stop giving a fuck to be confident. How do I stop?
>>
Just stop giving a fuck honestly, you'll figure it out
>>
By not giving a fuck.

Meme respond aside look into meditation.
>>
File: 1474944503438.png (337KB, 340x475px) Image search: [Google]
1474944503438.png
337KB, 340x475px
Put yourself in situations you would rather die than be in(social)
fuck up
cry
try again
realize you are not dead
keep trying until you realize that talking to people isnt like fighting angry lion

Now if only I could take this advice.
Until then Ill just ponder suicide.
>>
You know how you get confidence? By doing stuff. And knowing that you can do it because you've done it. You can't just tell yourself to be confident and it happen. You man the Fuck up and do whatever it is, and then do it again, and again, and every time you do it you worry about it less and less and it just becomes natural. Could be lifting heavy shit, could be talking to grills, whatever. But if you think about what might happen, instead of just going through with it and actually finding out what will happen, you won't get anywhere
>>
Think about it. Girls, no matter how hot, are people just like you. You have just as much right to talk to them as they have to talk to you. They are no better or worse than you
>>
File: IMG_0011.jpg (40KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0011.jpg
40KB, 320x320px
Just like anything in life your gonna suck at it at first. You have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable. Go to the next town where no one knows you and just go up to a girl and say "hey sunshine how's your day going?" (She responds with it doesn't fucking matter) then say "I was about to leave but I saw you and I just had to come over here and tell you how gorgeous you are, have a great day sweetheart"

Then walk away faggot. Then go sit down and realize that nothing bad happened. Now go do it again, get comfortable doing it and then push into territory where your uncomfortable and ask em out. And guess what's gonna happen? Your gonna get rejected and shot down. Get comfortable getting shot down.

Jesus fucking Christ just stop being such a fucking pussy. Be loud when you speak. Confidence is key.

If you know your bombing just say "have a great day sweetheart" and walk away.
>>
>>39225405
This pretty much although I'm too much of a pussy to do it
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
I used to think my job was hard, that going to the gym was hard, that talking to people was hard, that talking to random people was hard.
Then I sat and thought about it. It isn't. Its so fucking easy to be an easy going laid back dude.
>pick related
>>
Just follow your own judgement. That's what stop giving a fuck means. Quit thinking your perspective is wrong. Quit believing others opinions are more 'right'. Do want your judgement tells you is right and dictate your own reality.

I didn't want to sound cliche and I'm too lazy to edit.
>>
>>39225385
Only do that if you want to get confident like a criminal.

Otherwise, care MORE, enough to improve yourself in areas you consider important. Competence breeds confidence.
>>
Life's a lot better when you think you're better than everyone else, you'll find that out soon I promise.
>>
>>39225385
Disregard things.

>that lady looking at you:
Disregard and ignore
>that dude looking in your direction and chuckling
Disregard and ignore
>what anyone near you is thinking about
Disregard and ignore

Your actions will do next to nothing to influence any of these things so why give a fuck? Also there's a 90% chance it isn't about you at all so even more reason to not give a fuck.
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-25.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
>>39226804
Listen to this anon, anon. Yesterday for some reason I felt I was above everyone else and it was one of the best days I remember having for a long ass time. I was so outgoing and I made a few qt's laugh. Now I'm back to my quiet and cold self and it sux
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.