[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poop questions are health related right? >take a softer shit,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Poop questions are health related right?

>take a softer shit, have to wipe like 10 times, paper clean
>a few hours later itching
>go wipe and brown reappears on paper
>now hurts like hell to wipe because it dried on

Why does this always happen to me when i have soft shits
>>
Take psyllium husk 6g morning and night with 12oz of water each.

Get a squatty potty

Use wet wipes or diaper wipes instead of TP, don't flush them even if they say flushable.

OR

Buy a proper bidet.

Never have poo-roblems again.
>>
Why the hell aren't you using moist wipes?

Let me ask you something. Say you have mud on your floor: you gonna use a dry towel or a wet towel to clean it up?
>>
>>39225817
>>39226514
Not OP, but am I supposed to just throw away the wipes? I share a bathroom with two roommates and I don't think they'll appreciate shit rags in the bin.
>>
>>39226538
Ya. You have to throw them out, otherwise they'll clog the crapper. Wrap them in a small amount of toilet tissue (so it just looks like plain tissue in the garbage), or change garbage more frequently, or both.
>>
Assuming this thread is poop general.

I take a shit and wipe clean, then go about my day. Within an hour I felt like a moistness on my butthole, almost felt like I diarrhead myself . I wiped the spot and my fingers came up clean. I smelled them and they didn't smell like shit, just butt smelling. Later when I was masturbating, i felt my butthole and it was like covered in like grease. Is this normal?
I don't have a lot of fats in my diet, only supps I take are yohimbine, Zma, and carnitine.
>>
>>39226600
Forgot to mention, been getting spontaneous butt grease for about a week now
>>
>America:The post

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA haha HAHAHAHAHAHA

Alright guys for real. Here's what you do

>Adjust your diet so you become regular
>Try to only shit once a day
>Shit before you shower
>While showering clean your asshole
>I'm talking like get some body soap on your hand and clean in between your cheeks
>Then more soap and clean your ass hole
>Like pour some soap in one hand then squat and proceed to scoop up some soap with your free hands figures and just rub your butt hole with it
>Rinse thoroughly

If you do happen to need to shit and your I'm public just wipe real well. When your done get the toilet paper wet using the sink. Or spit on it. W/e. These are really your only answers.
>>
>>39226557
What fucking third world water supply do you have that a couple baby wipes will clog your toilet?
>>
>>39226609
>spontaneous butt grease

I get this too.
>>
>>39226600
>I wiped the spot and my fingers came up clean.
What did you have to gain from this

You dirty fuckers need to get bidets
>>
>>39226692
Im not fingering my butthole in a public bathroom with a 1 ply roll of toilet paper I spat on
>>
>>39226996
this.
>>
>>39226996

I'm saying to wash like that in the shower you mong. Just wipe with the wet toilet paper in public. Or carry a wet nap in your back pocket or something for such occasions
>>
>>39226557
ive been flushing mine for years... honestly I don't think i could bring myself to put them in the trash can
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.