[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that you'll never intercourse with a female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (9KB, 188x182px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 188x182px
Daily reminder that you'll never intercourse with a female no matter how much you lift.
>>
>>39224003
ill never intercourse with a female even if i don't lift.
>>
i literally had sex yesterday and im still dyel
>>
>>39225062
Does your ass still hurt?
>>
File: 1445764322094.jpg (69KB, 320x466px) Image search: [Google]
1445764322094.jpg
69KB, 320x466px
>intercourse with a female
>>
>>39224003
>>>39225062
>Does your ass still hurt?

oh shit. haha
>>
>dyel mode
no pussy
>got buff
yes pussy

Based on my sample size of 1 I'd say OP's post is bullshit.
>>
>>39225530
based on this sample size of 2 I'd agree with you
>>
File: 1457630119401.jpg (69KB, 764x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457630119401.jpg
69KB, 764x720px
>just had sex an hr ago with qt(3.14159) gf
>sent her into a dick coma, can cuddle if want
>no need to shitpost insecure things on a nicaraguan gardening forum like OP
>>
>>39224003
the only sex ive had was before i started lifting

where did things go so wrong
>>
>>39224003
you think he ever fucked a girl?
>>
I feel like I'm too old to actually be in relationships. The ship has sailed, I could probably never maintain one.

I'm 24 and I've literally never hugged a girl, held hands, kissed, had sex, had a female friend, had a friend even
>>
Salty buff virgins, im dyel and live with my gf at age 22. You could even say I have too much sex
>>
>>39226102

That is literally what you just did.

You needed to validate your shit anonymously on a bangladeshian shoe making forum while bragging you don't need to.

You are stupid, but most of all insecure, to the point you don't even realize it.
>>
>>39226832
Man get a plane ticket and go to Germany and fuck a bunch of hookers
>>
>>39226102
>i dont need to shitpost insecure things
>literally responds to a random by talking about "sending his qt gf into a dick coma"

You're probably the most insecure person here, to be honest.
>>
>>39226872
I tried a hooker before and she rejected me.

I guess after a while autism and a broken personality leak through
>>
>>39226102

was this b8 senpai?
>>
>>39226832
Damn bro.. like, I don't want to make you upset or anything but do you live under a rock?
Just today at the store I hugged some female employee that I don't know from atom but we sort of hit it off the other day when I asked her about where they keep the BBQ sauce. Like damn dude, you're not invisible are you?
>>
>>39226924
I was the fat kid from a broken familly at school and the black sheep of that familly. I don't blame them but shit leaves scars.

I switched schools basically every year because the school started questioning my behaviour and my personla appearance and started "getting nosy" in my home life and my mother would always flip her shit because she was the type of person who always held up appearances that everything was just perfect.

In reality it wasn't, you know those funny threads about hoarders sometimes? Or screencaps, stuff like that was basically my entire childhood but on steroids.
>>
>>39224003
yeah I will dog, ima get all up in my gf this weekend and I'm still recovering from hard skelly only 150lbs 6'0.
>>
>>39224003

He's right you know. I don't lift and I got my dick wet an hour ago.
>>
>>39226973
It's good to see you're taking showers daily, anon
>>
>have gf for 3 months
>shes on birth control for past month
>because of that her period has been going on for 16 days
Fucking kill me. Apparently this is semi-normal and it only happens the first time
>>
>>39227004
get her off that birthcontrol. It fucks up her libido.
Get them magnum condoms boy
>>
eww thank god women are gross
>>
>>39227004
she's just saying that because she doesn't want to fuck you, faggot!
lmao, what a cuckold
>>
File: wat.jpg (55KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
55KB, 499x750px
Atleast I got you guys and /c/
>>
>>39226924
>from atom
Not sure if you're trolling, but you do know it's from Adam, right?
>>
>>39227089
Whatever man, I didn't think such a minute detail would matter
>>
>>39227004
>not just fucking her on her period
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.