[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do other countries besides Burgerland think about lifting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

What do other countries besides Burgerland think about lifting?

How do people view it? Do the girls like a bit of extra muscle? Is it seen as gay?
>>
>>39222980
Iceland

Yea girls like it but are at the same time intimidated it's weird.
>>
>>39223059
Does everyone look like this? Do you throw weak looking infants off cliffs to preserve your genetics?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A7woRoVwyM
>>
>>39223104
Didn't watch the video but men look like typical Scandinavian pretty boys but we also have quite a decent amount of fat people.
>>
bumping for interest
>>
>>39222980
China/Taiwan/SK think the only thing important is HEIGHT FACE and what job you get. I hooked up with girls who were into the muscles, but most didn't give a shit, they just liked that I had money and dressed well. Also, some of them told me that they actively want to marry a really skinny guy, because they're worried about domestic violence. One girl straight up told me she can't marry me because if I got mad at her she couldn't fight back. I told her that's ridiculous, I wouldn't hit a woman, only shitty people do that, but she didn't care. It's too ingrained in their culture. That's why all the male pop idols in Asia are androgenous as fuck.
>>
>>39222980
Chile
Girls actually dont like too much muscle, ive seen a lot of cute girls with fattys/dyels, and most muscular guys are seen as tryhards. Personality is everything, and I think thats a global thing.
>>
>>39222980
Canada here. Thought about lifting are pretty much same here as the US, though that's true for a lot of things.
>>
File: IMG_3463.jpg (218KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3463.jpg
218KB, 800x1200px
>>39223978
>Personality is everything

Just b more kunfident brah
>>
Sweden here. Only black men really lift anymore, we're trying to be as feminine as possible for our bulls. White men lifting are generally viewed as racists
>>
>>39224132
racists are the strong ones
>>
>>39224132
This is bait right?
>>
Denmark here
EVERY FUCKING PERSON in this country has a fitness world membership
you are viewed as unhealthy and wierd if you do bodybuilding tho, its all about that crossfit and abs/glutes
>>
>>39224165
yes
>>
>>39222980
I came here just for your picture
>>
>>39224165

who knows anymore?
>>
>>39223978
Argentina and desu the rest of South America are like this, except for maybe Brazil
>>
>>39224205
It's all yours
>>
>>39222980
Hueland
>Do the girls like a bit of extra muscle?
Yes
>Is it seen as gay?
Yes
>>
>>39223858
Wow this is some sad shit

>>39223104
Overrated, yeah you get strong as fuck men but other than that what? Nowadays it just makes them look fatter

>InB4 muh europe is skinny
Fuck off you guys aren't immune to fast food
>>
>>39223858
>implying the average skeleton couldn't beat the shit out of a woman
lel
>>
Is it true, that the Japanese associate lifting with taking hot seamen injections up the ass?
>>
>>39223858
indeed it's pretty sad
>>
I'm American but I travel regularly for my career.
My time in Germany: some people keep fit and younger guys sometimes lift, but they're more interested in the party boy with abs lifestyle. There were more people generally interested in fitness through sport and exercise classes.
I'm a powerlifter and the only bigger guys there are the bouncers at clubs, but they're all bbers who lift for aesthetics.

Austria: nobody lifts it would seem
Czechs: same thing.
The latter 2 are mostly young hipsters and older people typically carry some beer weight. A few of the middle aged guys were into calisthenics and martial arts. But that was few and far between.

Italy:lol no, you're seen as a homo if you lift but ALL of the girls gravitate towards you if you can eival the Italian strong ass jawline.

Russians: if they do lift its slmost entirely Oly so it msy not be as apparent as if Bodybuilding was more common.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.