[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wrists get fucked very easy. Is this good for lifting while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 13

File: Untitled.png (564KB, 1036x693px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
564KB, 1036x693px
My wrists get fucked very easy.
Is this good for lifting while prevent wrists from getting fucked?
>>
File: Untitled.png (392KB, 1035x705px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
392KB, 1035x705px
At first i was thinking something like this, but the full brace looks more bulletproof for my fucked wrists. Is that huge brace good for lifting tho
>>
File: Untitled.png (351KB, 951x839px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
351KB, 951x839px
Something like this looks useless
>>
File: Untitled.png (308KB, 1101x782px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
308KB, 1101x782px
Fuck it, copping this one and that huge brace >>39222753
>>
>>39222789
>>39222753
It's a good thing you are trolling.
However, for those who do have wrist problems when lifting, just stretch them before the workout.

I've been getting tendinitis after doing bench press and dumbbell bench, and the problem was that I was not stretching those muscles.

What I'm saying is get a roller or lacrosse ball and massage your wrist and forearm muscles.
>>
>>39222872
Why do you presume i'm trolling? Are these braces ineffective? My wrists get hurt really easy. Feels like a pinched nerve on the exterior of the wrist.
>>
>>39222890
Are you actually considering to wear these during your workout? Because you are making it sound like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2312x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2312x1536px
Bump because my wrists are fucked too. Btw how do i massage my wrists and warm up the muscles?
>>
>>39222918
YES I AM CONSIDERING WEARING DURING LIFTING WEIGHTS, WHICH I DO IN THE PRIVACY OF MY APARTMENT ffs
>>
File: Untitled.png (217KB, 1142x701px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
217KB, 1142x701px
Copped this x2
looks more solid
>>
>>39223060
Stop saying copped you nigger
>>
hARBinger wrist wraps from dicks. works for all your benching and curling needs.
>>
File: M96391921.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
M96391921.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
I want a brace with a shank that supports from wrist to palm, but they are all expensive
>>
File: UT8c1WsXMJXXXagOFbX1.jpg (143KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
UT8c1WsXMJXXXagOFbX1.jpg
143KB, 640x360px
Think i'm gonna buy the one on OP pic, after all. Looks good and less expensive than anything else i could find
>>
it's good to keep your wrists from getting fucked while you get your ass fucked
>>
File: Untitled.png (398KB, 988x695px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
398KB, 988x695px
or THIS
>>
You just took pussy pad to the next level
>>
>>39223352
tripfag kill yourself. really. you should honestly kill yourself
>>
>>39223388
fuck off. stupid fucking neanderthal meathead
>>
File: Untitled.png (69KB, 979x969px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
69KB, 979x969px
copped
>>
bumpkins
>>
Use those

They make your wrist don't bend so you don't fuck up your tendons

They add some weight to your lifts that require pushing, like OHP and bench

I use those for only one hand because i fucked my wrist and i didn't wanted to stop working out
>>
Try these:

https://gmb.io/wrists/
>>
>>39222753
no, it will only weaken your wrists more, you probably have a muscle imbalance or something. Go to a doctor and get an xray, if the joint is fucked, yer fucked. If nothing shows up, focus on balancing out the forearm
>>
THEY ARE NOT SORE WRISTS. THEY ARE SHARP WRONG KIND OF PAIN, LIKE TWISTED OR PINCHED
>>
>>39223194
this
sounding like some fucking fuccboi that wants to be a nigger and listens to chance the rapper
>>
>>39223403
>calling people meatheads on /fit/
dyel with wrist problems never gonna make it buying shit from chinks and tripfagging
>>
>>39222753
If possible, try to strengthen your wrists. I tried something similar to this and when i tried lifting without them my wrists ended up weaker than before
>>
File: procare-cts-wrist-support_3.jpg (42KB, 708x775px) Image search: [Google]
procare-cts-wrist-support_3.jpg
42KB, 708x775px
I've been wearing this to work at the warehouse for like 3 weeks now. They think I have a nerve entrapment or some shit, anyway it helps but I can already see loss of muscle in my forearms.

Make sure you get one with a metal insert
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Have had wrist problems and use these. Things work just fine. Also have just regular wrist wraps that work too. Had surgery on a torn TFCC in the wrist and they definitely add much needed support.

Try muscle scraping your extensors and extenders on your forearms to help loosen the wrist. Deep tissue massage while flexing and extending your wrist. Have my chiropractor do it and it makes a world of difference.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.