[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 22 >Jump on the tinder hype because fuck it why not,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (4KB, 184x123px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 184x123px
>Be 22
>Jump on the tinder hype because fuck it why not, I want sex
>talking to QT for half an hour or so, all going well
>ask for number
>get removed and blocked

How do I stop giving a fuck about girls? I just want to lift, have a good time and find some hobbies.

How do you stop caring about stupid shit like this?
>>
it's like lifting. you're weak as fuck in the beginning, but then you do it more and more and get a little stronger every time. rejection is meant to hurt, though. we're designed that way. but you can get better by getting rejected more often and realizing that nothing bad actually happens.
>>
>>39222477
Makes me feel like an ugly fuck though bro
>>
I know talking about licking up chicks like it's a game is faggy, but tinder is pretty much a game.

It's as easy as, "I gotta go for a bit. I don't use tinder much so here's my number, text me sometime."

Repeat x Infinity. Try it on some uggos too, practice setting up some dates, you don't have to do anything just meet up for food / drinks.

This isn't some gay PUA spiel, it's just that tinder girls fall off the planet randomly all the time, and sometimes the app straight up doesn't work. Screenshot the convo too, you're going to want to """remember'"" who it is if they text.
>>
>>39222455

Get a GF and she'll do all the caring for you
>>
>>39222487
if you were ugly then obviously she wouldn't suddenly block you after half an hour, she wouldn't have talked to you at all. you're placing way too much value on the interaction with one particular girl, which tells me you're not talking to enough of them. just keep trying, man. noone has success with online dating without going through a lot of shit as well. there are just way too many variables involved and you'll go crazy if you think everything is always your fault.
>>
You should definitely pick up some hobbies anon. Year and a half ago I picked up Muay Thai which is great and confidence building. The gym has become a great hub and I've made good friends there.

6 Months ago I also picked up the electric guitar. It feels like a life long thing.

2 Months ago I also started taking singing lessons because why the fuck not.

Good life long hobbies make you a more interesting person for girls, but way more importantly, you feel fulfilled in your self.
>>
>>39222611
thx man that made me feel better
>>
>>39222487
post face and il tell you how attractive you are
>>
>>39222645
Yeah man, would you consider lifting a hobby?

I'm gonna take up producing music and I'm learning how to DJ
>>
>>39222455

Well, that's the thing with tinder. You don't actually meet the girl you get rejected by, you don't need to extend the effort, you can basically sit at your computer in your undies, masturbate and try to get laid. Got rejected, fuck it, you can start again without moving your ass up.

That's why I don't really believe in tinder. I think it's great for some hookup sex and stuff, but I don't buy into it. I enjoy tinder threads tho.
>>
>>39222455
>How do you stop caring about stupid shit like this?

You don't. Well, not really. You could become really cold and isolated, therefore cutting out the possibility of having to deal with bs, but that isn't for everyone.

Just come on /fit/ and vent. Oh shit, you're already doing that.
>>
>>39222671
For me, the average joe lifting isn't really a hobby. It's something that you do that's good for your body. If you start power lifting and getting into that culture it definitely becomes a hobby. Just like jogging everyday isn't a hobby, but getting into marathons starts to become a hobby.
>>
>>39222477
>>39222611

this nigga gets it!
>>
>I just want to lift, have a good time and find some hobbies.

well, do that
>>
That's the thing with Tinder, lad.
At this point all the lads on there are thinking it's an app that people use to get sex, thinking that if a girl uses Tinder she wants a quick NSA fuck.
and as a result...
All the girls on there are that fucking jaded, it's not serious at all. They use it out of either pure boredom or they all gather round in a group 2/3/4 and discuss who comes up and what they say. No girl uses Tinder for sex, they get bombarded with 1000s of Dickpics simply by having an account.

Tinder's shit, mate.
>>
>>39222455
post conversation. maybe she has reason.
>>
>>39222487
She didn't reject you my man.

She rejected who she thinks you are.
>>
>>39223369
I've fucked a few girls from Tinder. I think you just haven't found a girl that found you atractive enough to actually risk looking like a slut by asking you to fuck.

It's really that simple, when you see a girl on tinder that won't budge it's not that she is not looking for sex, she just doesn't see you as worthy, but ask any girl that does tinder, all of them end up fucking with some random guy the find atractive.
>>
>>39222455
the secret to tinder is this:

1. talk to as many girls at the same time as possible. this keeps you from investing too much in one girl. if you have no other options they will smell it

2. spend as little time bullshitting as possible. say hey, exchange pleasantries, then say something along the lines of , >what are you looking for on tinder? (they'll say something like, "oh idk just going with the flow,", or "not really sure just seeing whats on here" or if your lucky, "just looking for a fwb.") then you say, "oh cool, well you seem pretty chill, we should get together for coffee sometime." and they'll say "for sure" or something like that.

the longer you wait to cut to the chase and set up a meetup the less likely it'll happen. Girls don't chat around with the guys they want to fuck, they fuck them. meet up asap.

3. have other shit going on in your life. What i like to do is schedule my meetups on the same night I'm already going out on the town, that way I'm already socializing, out of my shell, and I can transition smoothly into >girl fucking mode.

if you are sperging all day behind your computer and then you go to meet up with an HB6 then you're probably going to sperg in front of her and weird her out.

4. If a girl is willing to meet up with you in public based on your pictures, she wants to fugg. don't be a fuckin weirdo, chat with her, be alpha, when you say somethign that makes her laugh then touch her leg and make eye contact with a smirk, in a natural way. don't move your hand right away. let it sit there, then when you make a gesture with your hands,, you can remove it. That has more to do with being confident and having game, but if you lift and are not just a huge beta with your personality they will love it.

I may have forgotten something but that's the gist of it.

Girls that message you first definitely want to FUCK so make it easy on them. Don't chat longer than you need to. set up a meetup. be alpha. etc. etc.
>>
>>39224005
This guy gets it. I had tinder for a month before getting into a relationship, fucked 8 girls and got 2 bjs off it. Just don't commit to a tinder girl. Easy as fuck. I'm not even good looking desu
>>
I want to but I really don't want to reactivate my FB. I'd just go back to scrolling up and down to see people's bullshit and their attention whoring.
>>
>>39222455
sometimes people are on tinder just for the attention, even if they're in a relationship
>>
>>39224296
I've been in Tinder just for attention when I was in a relationship, can confirm.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 331x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 331x444px
>>39222611
Thanks for good feels bro, you should be a life coach.

Here have a qt.
>>
>>39224323
I thought that was just a chick thing.
>>
It's her problem not yours. Over 50% of girls use tinder as a validation app. Nothing more
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.