[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realise that home gym master race is a meme? Fair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1ea1365045bdd3a116629fb5886f8578.jpg (458KB, 1296x968px) Image search: [Google]
1ea1365045bdd3a116629fb5886f8578.jpg
458KB, 1296x968px
When did you realise that home gym master race is a meme?

Fair enough if it looks like pic related, but more home gyms you see have poverty equipment in some dingy garage.

Nothing beats the atmosphere of a decent gym.

I'm also able to lift much heavier in a real gym as it is far more motivating.
>>
File: hg.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
hg.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>39218215
Pic related is my home gym. I can do everything I want here, but I agree with you about the atmosphere of a real gym.

Even though I know no one gives a fuck, I get the feeling people look at me and expect me to be able to lift a lot. So when I'm at a real gym I can easily add 5% to any of my 1rmax
>>
>>39218215
I was told to not do diddlies yesterday because it makes too much noise. That was from the newest PT, after not receiving any complaints for a year.

don't matter tho, Im gonna join an olygym anyway, then I can make as much noise as I want mofugga
>>
Nice meme.
Free weight area is full of meatheads if you are dyel you are fucked.
I trying to get the courage to lift in the free weight area for 2 months now.
>>
>>39218459
Get over it anon. The meatheads are actually really fucking nice.
>>
>>39218215
Bench press
Dip and pullup rack
Heavy bag

And a 30kg weighted vest.

Nothing else I need
>>
always since i live in apartament
I dont think the ground could handle deadlifts for a long period of time and neighbors would be pissed
>>
>>39218476

Yeah, as long as you don't get in anyone's way, you'll find that they're all great people.
>>
>>39218421
>2 barbells
Why?
>>
>>39218499
Jujimufu has his set up in his apartment. I don't know what floor he's on but he drops weights on his rubber puzzle mat.
>>
>>39218421
>fake rogue plates
>>
>>39218529
One's obviously a squat-fit™ bar
>>
>>39218215
>I'm also able to lift much heavier in a real gym as it is far more motivating.
Some people have different preferences. I'm very introverted and don't give a shit about anyone. People at the gym are just distracting. Most of my motivation comes directly from within, and I feel I can let loose and give it my all in the privacy of my own home.

Plus, dingy equipment is all you need. Weight is weight.
>>
the cardio bunnies remind me what im working so hard for though sometimes there is some uncalled for rivalry from bloody fucking racists.
>>
hgmr is a meme for most people, you have to be a richfag to make it work.
>>
>>39218529
One bar stays in the rack. I bench and squat with it. If it falls, if I drop it, if anything happens I don't give a fuck.

The other bar I use for deads. It has the sexiest knurling you've ever felt. I treat it like gold. It wasn't cheap.

>>39218576

You don't know about pendlay? Some very high quality plates. In the pic is $1100 aud of plates.
>>
>>39218851
>You don't know about pendlay?
no i dont know about fake rogue plates
>>
>home gym
those are incredibly limited. You can do your compounds and that's pretty much it. No machines, no free weights ranging from fucking 1kg to 50kg, no nothing. Just compounds

If you want to bodybuild homegym simply won't be enough
>>
>>39218920
>using machines
>ever
DYEL detected
>>
>>39218950
yeah every professional bodybuilder is a dyel you're right you fucking retarded

stop posting before you're past your 2 months of SS phase
>>
>>39218215
>Nothing beats the atmosphere of a decent gym.
Found the homo
>>
>>39218215

>Nothing beats the atmosphere of a decent gym.

>I'm also able to lift much heavier in a real gym as it is far more motivating.

Do you like gym music? Are you a fucking faggot?

I love my home gym because i can blast metal loud as fuck and do some cringe stuff between sets (like headbanging to the music or feeling like i'm in a concert), it's really exhilarating
>>
>>39218957
>you fucking retarded
What did he mean by this?

Also name me one machine exercise that can't be done by free weights.
>you can't
>>
>>39218970
What the fuck are you even on you fucking faggot?

>not wanting to go to the place where the local good looking grills go to get fit
>squatting in yoga pants
>sweating and moaning doing sexy exercises
>mires motivating you to push harder

And when you make it you start pulling them one after one.

I swear if someone ITT is homo, you´re that fucking faggot, faggot
>>
>>39219006

i cringed
>>
>>39219021
You´re either gay or ugly or both brah
>>
>>39218995
this
http://youtu.be/wD-QEabZxOk
this is why I want a homegym
>>
>All these anti-social losers who prefer lifting at home rather than lifting with bros (& gals) who push you to be better
And they wonder why they never make social gains.
>>
I'm autistic
Literally autistic, not internet autistic

I wouldn't be able to go to a real gym
>>
>>39219100
There are many autistic people in the gym.
Trust me.
>>
>>39218215
>having a bunch of fags watch me lift things up and down is motivating
>the thought of them railing me after a good workout is what keeps me going to the gym

I had the best gains of my life in a home gym. Any time I was bored i could go lift and end up putting way more effort in the long run.
>>
In the long run you save money. So if you know you'll be lifting for years and live in a house, fucking get one.
>>
I miss having a home gym
I liked being able to play my own music, lift naked and train at any time

I also used to have motivational slogans chalked up on all the walls
>>
>>39219006

I wish there was a male only gym by me
Grills are a distraction
>>
>>39219218
Me too
Grills are ugly
>>
>>39219192
>play my own music, lift naked and train at any time

This desu.

also its way fucking cheaper.
>>
>>39218995
autist detected
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.