[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had a DEXA scan and the nurse told me she's never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

I just had a DEXA scan and the nurse told me she's never seen bone mass like mine before

Should I become a fighter or something? I don't want to give my opponents permanent damage, though.
>>
>>39217318

*tips*
>>
>i'm just big boned
>>
Reminds me of when I got a chest X-ray done and the technician said "Wow you've got really big lungs!"
>>
>>39217466
Reminds me of when I got a dick X-ray done and your mom said "Wow you've got a really big dick!"
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 586x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 586x456px
>>39217549
>>
she said it because she sees you as a little kid and people often tell exaggerated things to kids to make them feel special. Like your mom when she always told you how handsome you are yet you're still a kissles virgin in your 20s
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 273x184px
OP she was clearly mirin did you get her number
>>
I can't wait till OP steps into the ring with his newfound superpower and gets annihilated
>>
Did you ask if she was an archaelogist?
>>
>>39217579
So you're saying I'm handsome, thx bro.
>>
>kills everything with a punch
>wins effortlessly and can't die
wow great anime.
>>
>>39217817
Have you watched it?
It really is.
>>
>>39217318
I actually had a doctor tell me the same thing. I was drunk as fuck one night in college and slip on some random shit in my room and nailed my hand on my metal chair between my knuckles.

Next few days my hand ballooned up and everyone was convinced I had broken it. Went in for a scan and nothing was off, just swollen as fuck and painful. Doctor commented that I must have exceptionally dense bones to get hit hard enough to get that much swelling yet not crack anything.

Fighting because of that seems stupid though, I'd just rather lift and enjoy a very low chance of ever breaking bones.
>>
>>39217549
Reminds me of when I got a vagina x-ray and I was a man.
>>
>>39219459
Reminds me of when I got a flight plan x-ray and CIA told me I was a big guy.
>>
>>39217817
That's the point. He's frustrated that he can't find a challenge. It's more of a comedy than an action show.
>>
File: urdead.png (28KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
urdead.png
28KB, 500x482px
>>39217318
>Implying you can beat me with my superior speed
>>
File: 1384769517293.jpg (18KB, 344x350px) Image search: [Google]
1384769517293.jpg
18KB, 344x350px
>>39219623
How is it still funny after 4+ years?
>>
>>39217817
Oh look, another retard didn't get the point of the story.
>>
>>39219700
>>39219623
It was never funny you faggot.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.