[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cured my baldness. This may sound crazy, and if you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: how-to-stop-balding.jpg (26KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
how-to-stop-balding.jpg
26KB, 493x335px
I cured my baldness.
This may sound crazy, and if you don't believe me I understand but I reversed years of balding.
Currently I'm 24 and I started thinning around 19, with visibility crown balding around 21.
It got so bad, I have minoxidil a try, but it was too greasy and expensive, as a poorfag I can't afford it.
I'm very inclined to chemistry and I started doing research on various ways to treat this problem cheaply, and I've found it.
Its birth control, yes regular female birth control.
I've been making a mix by crushing a pill, which by the way I get for free from my doctor, and mixing it with hydrogen peroxide in a little spice blender to form a thick frothy paste which I spread on my scalp.

Been doing this since February 2015 and all I can say is that 75% of my hair is back.
It's not super coarse like in high school, but no more visible baldness.
>>
Learn this 1 secret trick to hair growth

How one autistic faggot went from bald to a full head of hair - without surgery!

Doctors hate him
>>
>>39215829
>actually applying estrogen

jesus christ OP, do you still get gains atleast?
>>
>>39215851
I'm fine, never been much of a beefy guy.
But I can bench 2 plates.
>>
>>39215829
pics or it didnt happen
>>
File: IMG_20161026_011149_01.jpg (748KB, 1927x2190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161026_011149_01.jpg
748KB, 1927x2190px
>>39215886
This is now, there was no hair at the crown when I started, just shiny smooth scalp.
>>
Take progress pics. Post again after a year.
>>
>>39215829
I'm calling bullshit. Person to find the baldness cure will be a billionaire. In the offchance you're actually onto something, I suggest you document whatever the hell it is your doing.
>>
hairy men
>>
>>39215972
first trillionaire is more like it. almost 50% of guys have noticeable hair loss by the time they're 35 and you can bet your ass even 80 year olds would pay exorbitant amounts of money to have it reversed
>>
>>39215972
>>39216047

guys, here's my idea why

the reason people go bald is because their genetics dictate that their hair follicles stop growing hair when exposed to DHT (form of Testosterone, the male sex hormone) over long periods of time (also why some roiders go bald), and estrogen promotes oil secretion and hair growth

knowing this, it can be deduced that OP allowed his skin to 'absorb' estrogen from the crushed up birthcontrol pills

that's just my idea, though
>>
File: 1431844127376.jpg (87KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1431844127376.jpg
87KB, 582x600px
>>39215829
So by completely fucking up your hormones you stopped balding...

might as well go be full trap since your estrogen became higher than your testosterone, faggot.
>>
>>39215972
Yea good joke, noone in this world gets credit
>>
>>39215911
>cures baldness
>still bald
>>
>>39216066
There are DHT receptors on the scalp and inside the skin, so drugs like ketoconazole (Nizoral) inhibit balding as they are DHT antagonists.
Estrogen has protective effects on hair, increases amount and decreases hair loss. However, I don't trust OP for a single reason... I need to see info on skin absorption of those compounds.
>>
I just started using enitaerc

Brought all my hair right back!
>>
>>39215911

Why not just shave it? It'll never look good long and at best you'll look shit. Shave it.
>>
>>39216680
Not everyone looks good with shaven head - you need to have a manly face. I can understand babby faced guys when they desperately try to delay the inevitable, with age they may improve in terms of facial looks... but you have to keep a lower fat percentage, which you should regardless.
>>
just use this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weHEMAuoFU0
>>
OP post back when you have more results, if you are actually onto anything this thread will be archived and you will get credit. Suggest trip next time you post, with more visible progress. Take progress pics ever week or so.

You may have cured baldness, you absolute madman.
>>
Just massage your scalp really hard for 20 minutes every day, baldness is just sebum under skin lmao
>>
>>39216851
Even if it worked (which I'm pretty sure his form of using it doesn't - he treats the hormones with hydrogen peroxide, which fucks them up. Also, they would have to have great skin permeability which I strongly doubt due to the big size of the typical steroid particle), it would be a treatment in a sense palliative treatment used to treat cancer. It's delaying the inevitable. You'd have to use it forever, and if they do permeate the skin, then they will have systemic effects over time. And you know what increased estrogen does in males, yes?
Not to mention the pills contain mostly synthetic estrogens, which are far stronger than natural one. This is why there's shit like minoxidil and not treatment by popping estrogen.
>>
Trolliest post of 2016

Rubbing estrogen on your head wont make you hair grow and it might just make you look and feel really fucking stupid and even lower your test to oblivion
>>
Why does your doctor prescribe you female birth control?
>>
>>39217371
The real question
>>
Inb4 someone does this and the estrogen causes bitch tits/the hydrogen peroxide bleaches their hair or burns it all off or something
>>
>>39217371
He thought OP was a little bitch who regularly took a dick
Is the doctor wrong though?
>>
the main reason dht causes hair loss is that its potent hair growth stimulator which overdrives cells into self destruction. growth is death in biology since cells can only do things x amount of times before they finally give up
>>
>tfw 23 and receding ahirline but thick hair and fringe

reee
>>
File: well.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
well.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>39215847

I laughed way too hard at this
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.