[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have moobs I'd like to get rid of. I'm generally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1376361726525.png (313KB, 701x394px) Image search: [Google]
1376361726525.png
313KB, 701x394px
So I have moobs I'd like to get rid of. I'm generally in bad shape, "skinny fat". I don't think they're gyno, just being really out of shape. Should I cut or bulk while doing a routine to achieve this?
>>
you should never bulk. the only people who should "bulk" are people that are extremely educated about the human body and lifting and what they are capable of achieving which doesnt apply to most people. calcuate your macros with myfitnesspal and stick to that.
>>
>>39211658
ok...

so do i eat over my maintenance calorie count, or lower? (while doing regular bench press/dips)

I'm 6'4" and weigh 188, little to no muscle.

my main goal I'd very much like to see happen within a year is to lose or diminish my moobs, secondary is to gain a good looking torso/chest
>>
>>39211693
-_- neither, just eat at maintenance calories based on your height and age. lifting burns calories so you dont have to worry about starving yourself.
>>
>>39211658

Are you kidding me?

If you track your calories and lift, there is no reason you shouldn't bulk if your goal is to gain muscle mass

Yeah, eating +1k calories is bad, eating +200 and not lifting or doing curls is bad, but man, there is no problem with eating +200 and doing a solid routine

This is fear mongering and elitism
>>
>>39211761
+200 calories is like, a tomato. it isn't eating 30 chicken nuggets and a milkshake like most people mean when they "bulk"
>>
File: 4.gif (26KB, 600x600px)
4.gif
26KB, 600x600px
>>39211658
>>
File: large.jpg (20KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
20KB, 500x313px
>>39211777
>>
OP here.

So... can anyone help me out?
>>
>>39211777

Look, look.

We should be encoruaging people to count their calories and do a proper lean bulk.

We can't be afraid of using the word 'bulk' becuase some idiot out there is using it as an excuse to eat 300 mcnuggers a day
>>
>>39211802

Oh, that's right. There's an OP.

To awnser your question, if you want to lose fat, IE get rid of your man boobs, you have to do a cut.

Once you are happy with the fat that you've lost I encourage you to do the lean bulk that we have been arguging about here
>>
>>39211836
I've seen people online, including here, saying that if you're trying to get rid of moobs that cutting won't do anything as you'll still have excessive body fat
>>
>>39211836
>>39211802

Oh yeah, you don't know what cut means. Eat below your TDEE/what your body burns,

Laws of thermodynamics. If you burn more calories than you consume you WILL lose fat
>>
>>39211840

This is complete bro science.

If you CUT ie LOSE fat, it will reduce your 'moobs' (which are made of fat).

The only way to get rid of your moobs is to get rid of your fat. Any reduction in fat will reduce your moobs.
>>
>>39211859
When I started out like OP I also thought a diet would help me lose the moobs, but it only slightly diminished them. Like barely, after months of -500 kcal. Basically starved myself for nothing. OP just eat at maintenance rate, ACCOUNTING FOR MACROS/protein especially, and make sure to lift daily. That will set you on the right track above all else.
>>
>>39211869

Did you get to really low bf, let's say 12%, and still have them? If so, that was gyno.

If you have no/little fat on your body, then it's impossible to have moobs (made of fat).

Simple right?

The options here are

1. You got to 12%, and had gyno

2. You got to 20%, still were fat, still had moobs.

3. You got to 12%, had no moobs, have dysmorphia

There is no option 4 dude.

I take big expection to matenance.

Matienance is only for people that are happy with their bodies.

OP does not sound happy with his body.
>>
>>39212083
Op here Is this gyno or just fat? Im 99% its just fat

It used to be a bit worse but I was completely unfamiliar with macros and general /fit/ etiquette so I thought just dieting would fix it

I'm out of shape, yes but its not gyno right? I just finished hs and I was super insecure about it would like to put that behind me in post secondary
>>
File: IMG_20161025_224126530.jpg (847KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161025_224126530.jpg
847KB, 2592x1456px
>>39213344
I'm 6'4" and would like to correct weight. I just measured and i was off- I'm actually 76 kg (170 lbs) so after losing so much weight I still have light manboobs.
>>
File: 1465602906044.png (114KB, 223x333px)
1465602906044.png
114KB, 223x333px
>>39213363
Looks like fat mang. You're definitely skinny fat with little to no muscle.
Eat at maintenance for a person who is relatively sedentary and incorporate lifting exercises and light cardio.
That should fix your problem.
>>
>>39213538
Thanks so much, I feel like I might have a chance at being outgoing now. I was worried it was minor gyno
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.