[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When should you get your hormones checked out? Been lifting for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1477144992338.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1477144992338.png
11KB, 411x387px
When should you get your hormones checked out? Been lifting for more then two years but my lifts are still laughable.
>>
Are you eating at a surplus? Probably not because you're a weakling.
>>
It is more likely you aren't lifting with enough heart.

I've noticed most people don't put anywhere near as much effort as they should and so they don't get gains

>i've been squatting 52.5kg for 2 years why?
>it's because they haven't been really pushing themselves

When it gets real hard keep going.
>>
>>39209798

^^^^^^^^

This is the single most important factor in muscular development: the effort you put in.

That one extra rep you do at the end of the set when most guys give up is what gives you the results you want.

You will end up seeing the RESULTS you want. They will end up yelling GEAR and FAKE NATTY at you in the CBT, and posting about their 'bad genetics' and ' low test levels'

Do you want to get big, or do you want to be the guy on /fit/ saying stuff like 'anyone that claims they hit 1/2/3/4 in less than 6 months is a liar or a fatty'
>>
>>39209790
Yes I'm eating enough I think. I'm 78kg at 188 cm.
My lifts are
Bench 62,5 for 5 reps
Squat 75
Dl 100
My lifts are weak for my weight
>>
>>39209798
I go to the gym 3 times and really push my self. But nothing is more crushing than seeing beginners outlift you
>>
If you're worried I'd say it's past time to get checked. Just don't get your hopes up about that being the problem.
>>
>>39209849
>>39209754
>My lifts are weak for my weight
Your lifts are weak for a woman. You better do something cause if thats 2 years worth of gains thats insanely embarrassing.
>>
>>39209867

Are you depressed? Do you have a weak jaw? Do you have trouble focusing on stuff? Do you feel nervous around women? Have you noticed a decrease in sex drive/Do you have a healthy sex drive? Do you plan on voting for hillary clinton?
>>
>>39209919
nice meme
>>
>>39209919
>>39209915
Thanks for the advice
>>
>>39209754
go in thinking "well if i tear something at least i dont have to lift again"
>>
>>39210248
What do you mean?
>>
>>39209849
You aren't working or eating hard enough. Women who are much smaller than you are stronger than that.
>>
>>39209849
Your weight is weak for your height. Eat more.
>>
>>39210028
Are those weights in pounds or kilograms. If it's kg it's you're actually average for people who casually lift
>>
>>39210390
It's more the fact that those lifts are what beginners lift while I've been lifting for two years.
>>
>>39210427
Still didn't answer if it was kg or pounds. Stop comparing yourself to other people and just measure the progress you've made on your own. Ideally you would have periodically recorded your body weight and lifts throughout this period so you could look back at an objective record. Have you strictly followed a routine since you've been lifting? Other people might be stronger than you or progress quicker if they come from athletic backgrounds whereas you probably started out skinny fat. Go ahead have someone take front and back pics of you today and record all your lifts in a journal or spreadsheet. Nobody can make a judgement based off one point in time. You need at least two points to start finding a trend.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.