[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the pallid, round eyed Westerner ever compete with the virile,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: big yellow cawk.jpg (70KB, 348x425px)
big yellow cawk.jpg
70KB, 348x425px
Will the pallid, round eyed Westerner ever compete with the virile, well-muscled Sino-Samsung menace?

Every day more and more white women fall victim to their impressively lengthed bamboo rods.
>>
>>39206051
that's weird because all relevant data we have available does not support your claim
>>
>>39206051
>asians
>lifting

This is now a gym bully thread.

Not really a bully but I accidentally got this guy banned from the gym.

>be me
>doing Madcow 5x5 at gym
>walking to free weights area and see this fat asian on the treadmill
>going at like 2.5 mph sucking wind like there's no tomorrow
>want to encourage him
>start to press up on the speed and incline
>he looks at me and says "n-no, stop...please"
>I say "use your words chubs. Please what?"
>he can't even get it out, he's breathing so hard
>at 9.0 mph he literally busts ass and falls off the back of the treadmill
>a couple of PTs walk over and ask what happened
>I say he was trying to impress those girls by running fast and I pointed to a couple of qt cardio bunnies
>he literally can't even get any words out he's breathing so hard can only say "h-he..." pointing at me
>I say I came over to try and help him
>PTs make him go to the office and kicked him out of the gym and made him cancel his membership
>also had to pay $250 for "damaging the the equipment" from his fall
>>
>>39206099
Eh white boi, wez be taking ova'

Use still be tinkin' dat wen da yella man be balls deep in yo wite bish?
>>
>>39206132
Asian dyel detected.
>>
File: shinyu_gushi_nigirigame.jpg (11KB, 186x299px) Image search: [Google]
shinyu_gushi_nigirigame.jpg
11KB, 186x299px
>asians
>lifting
>>
>>39206051
I want to choke all these /r9k/ retards while I'm ramming them in their virgin buttholes. Like really choke them while they pass out either from lack of air or from the pain of their assholes getting literally torn open. I'll then cum inside their boipucci then clean the blood, shit, and cum from my dick using their gaping mouths.
No homo.
>>
File: 1470950995264.jpg (201KB, 609x867px) Image search: [Google]
1470950995264.jpg
201KB, 609x867px
>>39206051
that filename
>>
>>39206051
I hope you cucks know the more you push this shit the more you foster divisiveness and also prove pol right, again
>>
>>39208012
not just this specifically, either, anything like this
>>
the jewish scoundrel always stirring up conflict with our honorable aryans on the east... take nothing of it, brothers!
>>
>>39208012
>prove Pol right
>foster divisiveness
Maybe if you're like 12 and take this shit seriously and at face value instead of realizing we're all just a bunch of suburban losers with too much free time meme posting. Nothing on this website should be taken as fact or at least without a grain of salt.
>>
>>39207941
a lot of manlet asians are into powerlifting
>>
>>39208053
Settle down dicklet, men are talking.
>>
>>39208070
more into complaining about squat form that actually doing heavy lifts.
>>
>>39208147
My bad, you're right. Fuck my dumbass post.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.