[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make a girl crazy for you, talking about yandere.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (58KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 500x483px
How do you make a girl crazy for you, talking about yandere.

All I want is a yandere gf who will never leave me
>>
>>39205765
This bullshit again
Girls will never feel like this about you, even if youre Chad Chadler McChaddington lll

Even if youre the single most attractive male on the planet you can make girls crazy for you but they will still leave or go for less attractive guys simply because they are "safer" as in they wont leave

If you want loyal, get a dog
>>
>>39205781
I want a dog so bad, but I live with my dad and he is allergic. Life sucks sometimes, like that.
>>
>>39205781
What is love
>>
>>39205861
bb don't hurt me
>>
>>39205861

Baby don't hurt me.
>>
>>39205781

This is true to an extent, it really doesn't matter about who you are, if you want a functional relationship with an adult woman they will never remain "crazy" for you, every single relationship gets stale and comfortable, you continue to enjoy each others company if things are good between you and the main thing holding you from chasing that lovers high again is your morals and values, your loyalty and respect for your partner and perhaps in some cases the fear of the unknown/fear of being alone.

It's a depressing world we live in, I feel like a lot of people if given the chance to monkey branch their way to a "better" person would take that chance, grass is always greener etc etc.
>>
>>39205842
Get a non shedding dog then
>>
>>39205765
Look like Gandy
8x6
be gorillionaire

Just kidding you'll still get cucked.
>>39205861
Something men do
>>
>>39205765
>find a extremely emotionally fragile girl who constantly fucks up
>make her fall in love with you
>every time she breaks down or fucks up, swoop in and save the day

Pretty standard formula, although this only works on crazy girls really.
>>
>>39205926
What kinds are those?
I've heard they are super expensive.
>>
>>39206013
>although this only works on crazy girls really.
need her to be lonely aswell as the right kind of crazy
Ive met crazy girls who had several guys who tried to "save" her but she used them and actually got one of em to kill themselves

You need a girl to be the right type of crazy, fragile, weak minded and lonely
Also keep in mind if she is even close to attractive or decent looking she most likely isnt lonely since other guys notice it and try to hit on her
>>
>>39206048
Dogs that don't shed are called hypoallergenic, not sure about how expensive they are though
>>
File: NOMORE.jpg (83KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
NOMORE.jpg
83KB, 1440x900px
>>39205871
>>39205876
>>
>>39206050
>>39206013
Actually the easiest thing is to just beat them
>>
a) be attractive enough she goes out with you
b) EAT PUSSY
>>
>>39206368
>EAT PUSSY
topkek mate, like this actually changes shit
>>
>>39206374
girls love guys that eat pussy well. Admittedly you also need to be really attractive.
>>
>>39206385
You a virgin or something?
>>
How do I get a childhood friend who has been secretly in love with me all this time but is really tsundere about it?
How do I get a little sister not related by blood that has also been in love with me all this time?
How do I get a mysterious girl to transfer into my class and be in love with me?
>>
>>39206392
errrr no. You never eaten a girl out?
>>
>>39205781
>If you want loyal, get a dog
Only faithful bitches out there
>>
>>39206416
Ofc, done it with every girl i had a relation with or hooked up with so i know the story
You eat her out, make her cum a few times but after youre done making her cum she leaves

I would fucking LOVE for it to be as simple as making her cum, sadly thats not the case
Girls are super easy to get off and its fun aswell so most guys are able to provide exactly the same for her
>>
File: 1477175271037.png (9KB, 550x893px) Image search: [Google]
1477175271037.png
9KB, 550x893px
>>39205781
>>39205913
Fucking hell.

I didn't come here for feels and existential crisis.
>>
>>39206048
I'm super allergic so my family got a Yorkie. They're the gayest dogs ever but completely hypoallergenic. Was very cheap because another family needed to give him away, I don't think we even paid for him.
>>
>>39206468
Face reality, all women are faggots and jews.

Best to just learn to live with it.
>>
>>39206485
Why am I laughing so hard at this?
>>
>>39206485
>all women are faggots
kek
>>
>>39206468
You can still be happy but dont expect the fairy tale ending with a girl who loves you, cares for you and would stand by you even if you fail

Girls will cheat, hurt you, fuck you up real good and constantly let you down and despite this never be happy
If you please her every need, fulfill her every fantasy and make her dream come true she wont be happy and she wont love you

Aim to please yourself in life and you will become alot happier
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.