[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ how do I cope with being lonely forever? I don't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1451569951220.jpg (165KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
1451569951220.jpg
165KB, 491x750px
/fit/ how do I cope with being lonely forever? I don't have problem to pull club sluts, but it seems impossible to find a decent girl. Every relationship I've had, the girl was either a dumb mindless shallow slut, or mentally ill.
Are there any loyal, caring and SANE girls left on this shitty planet? Did facebook, instagram and all that shit ruined the female gender forever?
I've though of starting a relationship with a man (no homo), but I can't find myself sexually attracted to males.

I don't want a superficial relationship based on sex, I just want someone to hold on to

Is there any way to find happiness with being alone?
>>
>>39205711
lmao
>>
>>39205711
Whats the best way to pull club sluts? I'm tall and decently attractive so I can still get them by just standing there and waiting for them to approach, but its very hit or miss it seems.
>>
>>39205775
Be a gentleman, dont be cocky, but be that really nice guy thats hot af. Just be outgoing, anon.
>>
>>39205836
i should probably stop smoking weed than, cause it makes me the opposite of outgoing
>>
>>39205711
You're lying, if you could pull club sloots then you wouldn't be having these thoughts.

If you aren't honest OP then I can't help you.
>>
>>39205859
Don't smoke before you go out idiot, weed is not exactly a confidence booster.

You just haven't been with right girl yet. I have the same issue as you.
>>
In order to have other people like you, you must first be happy by yourself. No one wants to be around someone miserable.

09 15 16 23 32 47
>>
Go to a poorer foreign country and import a wife.
>>
>>39205711
Sickest traps I've EVER seen on my bro Dr. Manhattan over here.
>>
>>39205970

I'm not lying. There is more in life than just having sex. Sure, sex is great, but once you get "tired" of it when you are in relationship, you want more. You want true emotional connection, and uncoditional love. Something that women are not capable of offering.
>>
>>39205711

Asians is the future m3
>>
>>39205711
>the girl was either a dumb mindless shallow slut, or mentally ill
It's your sexism and inability to relate to other people that's the problem.
>>
>>39206309
Not OP, but this is a retarded assumption to make about the OP.

But OP, have you tried picking up any women outside the club? It's common knowledge the only women who frequent clubs are bottom of the barrel tier.
>>
>>39206309

Spoke like a true white knight perma-virgin.
>>
>>39205711
Go somewhere where actual intelligent people are... Where do you read books again i forgot it.. Fug me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.