[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anybody here actually done GOMAD? I'm seriously thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: idunno.jpg (25KB, 620x406px) Image search: [Google]
idunno.jpg
25KB, 620x406px
Has anybody here actually done GOMAD?

I'm seriously thinking of doing it. What are the benefits and drawbacks of GOMAD?
>>
I did when I was a hungry skeleton. It works great and it was the first time in my life I managed to put on weight at a decent rate. There aren't really any drawbacks if you're in the correct demographic. Well, except the constant farting.
>>
Did it for roughly 10 weeks. Made huge size gains. Put on a bit of fat but It wasn't a big deal. Went from hungry skelly to average looking guy that you wouldn't call skinny or fat.
>>
>>39204196
I do 1L of whole milk a day, makes it easy to hit all my macros and hit a cal surplus.
I dont phyisically think I could drink 4L a day
>>
File: th.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
>>39204196
>Gallon of milk is really dumb.
>Body throws away the protein it can't hold onto.
>Yes I've done it quite a few times.
>That is by far the worst meme of all days.
>Supplement large meals with 1-2 cups of milk maximum. If you're looking to add to your daily nutrition to add size there is far better choices than milk depending on your price range.
>>
>>39204196
Milk doesn't even have much protein

It has more sugar than protein lmao

enjoy getting fat
>>
>>39204320
milk has HGH
>>
I tried to but fucking acne man
>>
i always thought it was a meme but it seems legit, gonna try it out
>>
>>39204196
i used to drink close to 1l of milk a day and eat cottage cheese and a kind of cheese sold in lidl that was like 80% protein... I eat this for like 1 year every day, am now lactose intolerant. so good luck on that
>>
>>39204373

Yup
>>
>>39204196

we're all gonna make it brah
>>
I tried it for about 2 months. In that time i added some good mass but a fair bit of it was fat and water retention. Not much of a drama to get rid of it but a few notes;

>You'll piss like mad, don't even think about trying this if you work far from a shitter everyday or have to drive long hours, its just not worth it.
>Speaking of shit, it'll be liquid at times and flying out faster the UK from Europe.
>Skins gonna get oily, make sure to wash the face etc.. more often.
>Dont even attempt it with a hangover.

On the 2nd month i cut it to a half gallon and felt better for it, 4L is a lot of milk to get through in a day, especially with a proper diet on top. Remember to keep up the water intake also as the milk helps but doesn't replace proper fluid intake.

In the end i stopped since the gains just wernt worth the constant fucking around. Plan out a proper diet and stick to it, forget GOMAD unless you have issues with eating solid food, like the baby bitch you are.
>>
i put like 0.5L in my 0.5kg of oats every morning. fuck yeah 2k+ calories breakfast
>>
>>39204373
SHIT, might whey be the reason why my back is so full of acne? I'm lactose intolerant but I never gave it any thought

should I try some alternative? which one?
>>
>>39204401
how does that happen? I thought lactose intolerance was from insufficient lactose exposure as a kid. If anything you should be building a resistance
>>
>>39204490
Try raw milk. If nothing changes try goat milk. I've heard great things about goat milk.
>>
>>39204490
>might whey be the reason why my back is so full of acne

it depends, do you also like THICC girls?
>>
A bit of fat can make you look better if you're really skinny and have low bf, but you can't really expect to gain more than 2lbs of lean mass per month, and GOMAD will probably make you put on much more weight than that.
>>
>>39204588
Elliot pls
>>
it's a meme, you idiot
>>
lol, the people in this board know barely anything about lifting and even less about nutrition

gomad is fucking retarded, and if you do it, so are you
>>
>>39204196

diarrhea, constipation, turning into a fat fuck, the usual
>>
>>39205018
>eat right amount of cals
>doing this with milk makes you fatter
??
>>
>>39204373
Uhh, wait. I started to eat cottage cheese regularly and my face is full of acne right now. I used to have a pretty face, all clean and smooth and now it looks like pizza on my temples/forehead
>>
>>39205404
*dip
>>
>>39205453
Isn't GOMAD about gaining 25lbs in a month though? I'm just saying that about 88% of that is trash.
>>
>>39204336
Wouldn't it technically be bgh?
>>
enjoy your gyno
>>
>>39205531
ah never mind
>>
>>39204292
>Body throws away the protein it can't hold onto.
>That is by far the worst meme of all days.
ftfy
>>
>>39204196
GOMAD should only ever be considered by a DYEL skelly.
>>
>>39204561
He's bullshitting, it's impossible for him to "become" lactose intolerant, lactase percistence is a gene people are born with.
>>
>>39205545
Anon is retarded, milk has IGF-1 not HGH.
>>
File: 1476544318410.png (411KB, 400x524px) Image search: [Google]
1476544318410.png
411KB, 400x524px
>>39205531
Yeah, but the other 12% is lmao3pl8 squat.
>>
>>39206151
Yes, but the process is gradual: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactose_intolerance#Primary_hypolactasia
So he could "become" lactose intolerant, but that had nothing to do with his diet.
>>
>>39204196

I can't even imagine how hard a turd will turn into and how hard it will tear my anus apart

that being said, I drink two cups a day
>>
>>39206287
i don't think milk is supposed to make your shit hard
>>
I went from 6'2" 145 lbs extreme auschwitz skelly to 210 lbs with
315 lbs x 5 squat
350 lbs x 5 deadlift
And 225 x 3 bench

In 1.5 years and did Gallon of skim milk or a quart of chocolate milk a day for 9 months of that

I puked about a dozen times during the course of it and my body fat percentage shot up, not to mention I when to the doctor a year in and he said I had borderline hypertension but then I cut down to 180-185 lbs and I looked fucking shredded. Also the hypertension went away
>>
>>39206151
this
>>
>>39204490
Try soy milk, the estrogen thing is a myth. You get estrogen from cow milk. The body can't use soy-based estrogen if you eat fiber. You shit it out. If you don't eat fiber, you retain it and your body tries to convert it.
>>
>>39206551
Enjoy gyno and nogainz
>>
>>39206551

>fall for soy meme
> get severe gyno
>see women dating guys with no gyno
>if I convince guys to get gyno I will have an easier time dating
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.