[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/. Havent been here in nearly 4/5 years. I lost my way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20161006_223202.jpg (30KB, 617x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161006_223202.jpg
30KB, 617x386px
Hey /fit/. Havent been here in nearly 4/5 years. I lost my way and fell into drugs. Im asking what the best food/exercise app is? I used to use Fitday on my computer. Was simple and customizable. Halp thx
>>
>>39201029
degenerate. once a druggie, always a druggie. enjoy the roller coaster that will be the rest of your short, miserable life.
>>
>>39201029
Stop using drugs you dumbass. It's not hard.
>>
File: 1424310009441.jpg (38KB, 443x374px) Image search: [Google]
1424310009441.jpg
38KB, 443x374px
>>39201170
Wow /pol/ you're really cool because you don't do drugs. Saying degenerate and acting like a Nazi is well respected and generally pretty cool if you ask me
>>
>>39201029
you don't need and shouldn't want an app. just fucking eat well and exercise as part of your DRUG FREE lifestyle.

what kind of drugs btw?
>>
>>39201216
not him but it's def cooler than being a druggy.
>>
>>39201170
We'll all make it is the motto nigger.

>>39201220
This
>>
Yall niggas are crazy

>>39201220

Heroin grabbed me for a couple years. Ive been through the ringer, 350 to 165 to 235 (over 1200 club), I understand to eat well and lift. I always liked tracking certain things, thats all.

Never change, /fit/
>>
>>39201259
how exactly did you get introduced to heroin? I have a hard time seeing how this kind of thing happens.

It sounds like you're basically a veteran to fitness and know exactly how to make progress, good luck.
>>
>>39201259
And how do you even get to the point where you think sticking a heroin needle in your arm is a good idea you idiot

You're a dumbass

If you want a good tracking app - Lose It! is pretty good one
>>
As for actually answering the OP question...

MyFitnessPal

Free to use, been using it daily for the last 2.5 years. Made this lifestyle 100x easier to sustain imo.
>>
>>39201290

Through a series of bad decisions and desperation. Try it sometime, youll see just how silly your concept of willpower is.
>>
>>39201298

Thanks
>>
>>39201304
I always found it strange when former addicts wear it like a badge of honor and think they know more about willpower and human nature because of it.

Everyone finds a high horse to get on.
>>
>>39201529

This. This, this, this.

So you're a fucking degenerate and an idiot and you did heroin.

And you're proud of it?

I've heard it three times in my life IRL, 'I quit herion, I can xxxx I'm so great' and each time I called the guy out and they accepted it because they knew I was correct
>>
I have no horse nor am I up on it. Junkies are pieces of shit. I was a piece of shit. Doesnt change the fact that addiction is truly blind.

The notion that people cant understand whats so alluring about certain drugs, I cant wrap my head around it.

The pride yoy might detect perhaps come from the fact that Ive been through it and am on the otherside. I am proud of that.
>>
>>39201170
first post best post
>>
>>39201170
You're supposed to say 'We're all gonna make it, brah.'
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.