[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /fit/, i forgot to bring my food scale. Can you help me eyeball

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-10-25-11-43-23.png (3MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-25-11-43-23.png
3MB, 1080x1920px
Hi /fit/, i forgot to bring my food scale. Can you help me eyeball the cals in this? Its honey chicken and fried rice.
>>
>>39200923
just eat the food holy shit
>>
>>39200937
No i am losing my virginity to tindergrille next week and am doing an aggressive cut
>>
>battered and fried chicken
>drenched in sugar sauce
>fried rice
>no veggies
Fucking kill yourself, might as well give up on your diet already if you're going to eat that garbage.
>>
>>39200923
700 kcal
>>
>>39200941
>am doing an aggressive cut
>Its honey chicken and fried rice.
>>
>>39200984
>>39200951
Yes i know i fucked up, this is the first time im cutting and i ordered my bulking food again on autopilot. :(
>>
>>39200993
Freeze it or give it to someone else go eat an ice sandwich with no bread
>>
>>39200923
Chicken alone is probably around 500-700 Cals. The sauce is around another 100-200 Cals depending on the ingredients. The breeding around the chicken may be 200-300 Cals. Rice looks to be 500Cals worth. lol veggies.
1100-1500 Cals. I would guess.
>>
>>39201003
No brotein tho
>>
>>39200923
Count it as a cheat meal and replace your next scheduled cheat meal with a lean one, that's too much breading, sweetening and rice to be anything but a cheat meal regardless of whether you weigh it out.
>>
Should i not eat the rice? Since my goal is just enough protein to not lose muscles
>>
>>39201045
>cheat meals

I don't get why people do this.
>>
>>39201013

Are you kidding? One tupperware of food like that is probably 600 at most. If something like that was >1000 calories then it would be easy as fuck to meet my calorie goals.
>>
>>39201063
Toss it if you're serious about cutting.
The sugar and sodium in that chicken will spike your insulin and have you craving hard and feeling unsatisfied.
>>
>>39200923
At very least 1500
>>
>>39201116
>600 at most
You're fucking retarded
>>
Im just going to take the average of the answers here and count it as 1000
>>
>>39201118
I have been a natural auswitchz for my first 20 years, i can resist the hunger with skellington willpower
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.