[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so is the "reach your natty limit before taking steroids"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: actually me.gif (2MB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
actually me.gif
2MB, 390x219px
so is the "reach your natty limit before taking steroids" meme true?
>>
What's the point when you'll reach your natty limit in 4 months at most?
>>
>>39192918
nah I hit 3 plate natty after 2 years of training and im still making gains, but im a fat sack of shit and I am gonna cut then cycle.

I wanna know if I should regain my gains natty for a while before getting on a cycle or not.
>>
>>39192918
huehue it took this faggot 4 months
>it took me only 2 weeks
>>
File: zach-evetts.jpg (20KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
zach-evetts.jpg
20KB, 300x400px
>>39192958
you drank two gallons of milk a day didn't you
>natty
>>
>>39192954
No I'm saying you'll get your natty limit in a few months at most on gear. So what's the point of waiting?
>>
>>39192910
Why not just take roids and reach your natty limit in a year instead of 10
>>
>>39192910
this is a very cute crab. moar?
>>
>>39192910

about as much sense as mastering the art of flipping burgers for minimum wage before cheating and going into a better paying job.

or mastering the art of eating gruel and leftovers from the bin before cheating and eating good food

or mastering the art of using a 1980s atari computer before using a modern laptop/computer

or mastering the art of fucking 400lbs obese, inbred ugly bitches before going into 3/10 ugly bitches, 4/10 butterfaces, 5/10 average and so on

or learning to master a kid's foot powered car, then a go kart, then a real car.
>>
i just pinned test , fuck this natty shit i'm 30 years old already.
>>
>>39192910
I don't have an answer, but I also want to know so I'm monitoring your thread.
>>
>>39192910

It's not a meme. It's the truth.

Steroids have a negative impact on your health. If you are not at your natty limit, simply work hard and push yourself to achieve it. Do it the healthy way. What rush is there? If you're making progress every other day, you will get there.

The only practical application of steroids is to push beyond the natty limit.

If you're going to sacrifice your health (and your ability to produce test...), do it because you want to achieve something you couldn't otherwise, not because you are impatient and or lazy.

It is also very possible to be roiding, lose all your hair, and still be fat and weak (looking at you cat piss) so don't think steroids will be a substitute for effort and proper form

The people that are screaming ROID ROID ROID DO IT ASAP just want you to damage your body like they damaged theirs, because misery loves company
>>
>>39195242
if he plans on roiding anyway then what's the point of waiting?
>>
Reasons to train natty for a couple of years or at least a couple of months before roiding:
>You might find that your natty gains are sufficient for you and that you don't need roids after-all.
>If you are an aspiring bodybuilder, you'll be able to see what kind of insertions you have so you won't waste your time in case they're shit.
>You might discover some health issues which would only worsen with roids - heart defects etc.
>You have a chance to pick up proper form and get an idea of how to work-out and eat properly, lots of people don't bother once they're on gear and get shit results.
>Kind tied into the above point: so you have an opportunity to talk to people who are/aren't on roids and get some decent advice and an opportunity to weigh the pros and cons once more.
>>
>>39195258
No need to reach natty limit before roiding but it is prudent to have spent a year or so seriously training before hopping on the bicycle. No one needs roids for noob gains and after a year you'll know good form, are likely to have developed discipline, and will have strengthened your tendons, all of which will help in avoiding injury.
>>
>>39195335
>>39195349
Good replies imo. I'm still on the fence on whether you need to be natty limit before roiding, but I think the idea of a few months to a year of solid training and diet before roiding is a good idea. Make sure you get form and diet before roiding, which requires both of those to be excellent, plus making sure you stick to your pinning and hit the gym even more. A lot of people don't realize that actually making good gains from a cycle requires a shit ton of time and effort, and if they find it "hard" to be disciplined about routine and diet while natty, they'll just waste the roids if they do pin.
>>
File: elfpaladin1.jpg (52KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
elfpaladin1.jpg
52KB, 500x708px
does everyone here for real use steroids?
>>
>>39195934
No, it's actually a pretty small number that do. But steroids are tied to weightlifting and bodybuilding, so any forum dedicated to either will have steroids brought up frequently. Most steron threads are about prospective roiders rather than current ones, aside from /fraud/.
>>
Was seriously contemplating a test cycle a few months back, but since I'm enlisting soon, I need to piss clean. I've heard people say roids are common in the military, can anybody comment on their experiences or offer anecdotes about cycling while enlisted? I'm going USMC if it matters.
>>
>>39192910
nope, nor false
>>
If you're gonna pin in the military wait until you've finished all your training commands as you get tested all the time. But if you do start it'll be noticeable as fuck and you'll probably get caught. It varies from command to command on how much they care, but you're better off doing it before you join and wait until your cycle is over and you can piss clean to join. But then again, with 3 months of no weight training you'll lose a good amount of gains, as everybody loses weight.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.