[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you draw the line with alcohol & drugs. Enjoyed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 14

File: straightedgefaggot.jpg (87KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
straightedgefaggot.jpg
87KB, 1334x750px
Where do you draw the line with alcohol & drugs. Enjoyed myself a bit too much this weekend and feel like shit. My diet has went to shit and I'll be put back a week if I'm lucky.

Tempted to just stop alcohol even in moderation and just eat clean and healthy from now.

Anyone cut out alcohol, caffeine and or other drugs? Did you see any benefit?
>>
>Where do you draw the line with alcohol & drugs.

When it becomes part of my lifestyle. I don't want that much involvement with them.
>>
I'm in the same boat. Drank way too much this weekend. I want to cut everything out for good but i don't want to look like an autist at a bar/party being "that guy" and im also worried about performing in the sack without booze.
>>
I dont drink or do any drugs at all.
>>
>>39191746
Caffeine?
>>
>>39191708
I only drink very occasionally and haven't done drugs for some time now but I drink a shit ton of coffee and tea so long as it's not enough to fuck me up... avoiding anything that doesn't come in a drink form (i.e. Speed,weed,hallucinogens((including shroom tea and lean u eggs)) etc) and won't fuck u up (lean, alcohol, etc) is usually pretty smart
>>
>>39191751
Caffeine shouldnt even be labeled a drug... it's like eating a shit load of berries and getting hyped off the sugar high...
>>
I feel you man.

I gave all the drugs and partying a year or a so ago, and took to getting drunk once a month or so.
However, over the weekend I went to concert and got absolutely blind drunk and acted like a complete dipshit, and don't remember fuck all from the concert. Kind of upsetting.

I might just give up drinking all together. I wasn't hung over I just hate knowing I completely embarrassed myself.
>>
I draw the line with ketamine analouges from the Czech republic.
>>
File: 1369603-gears.png (364KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1369603-gears.png
364KB, 640x480px
I'm a bit depressed I feel week as fuck. Muscles feel soft would have been in the gym yesterday and didn't bother. Haven't ate much in a day and a bit, I think it's time to stop for me.

I actually enjoy been in control and knowing I'm improving everyday. This weekend has shown me a glimpse of what I used to be like when I was a fat lazy fuck. I was drinking 4 nights a week and eating takeaway most days. No wonder I was unhappy then.
>>
>>39191708
Cigarettes are amazing for an addictive personality.
Wee bit of pot is good before a run.
Alcohol is good for fooling normies into thinking you are one of them.
Psychs will fuck up your shit if you're unlucky, breddy gud otherwise.

I've weaned off of drugs and alcohol and don't miss em much. My depression was comorbid with an addictive personality, but both aren't much of a problem anymore. Books, gym, coffee, and Zoloft keeps everything comfy.
>>
>>39191770
>sugar should be labelled as a drug
ftfy
>>
>>39191912
You do know most things contain amounts of sugar in them correct? If we are talking about processes cane sugar than yeah but outside of that u are a tard
>>
>>39191744
Just something you have to get used to. Also, think about stuff like how your favorite sports team is looking this year, and just keep fucking away without thinking about your dick.
>>
Find a reason so strong that you will consciously avoid the empty highs.
>>
>>39191829
Holy shit, that last part was me exactly. Skelly instead of fat, but still just not taking responsibility for my health and money
>>
>>39191708
Is it wrong that I like that dude's cover songs over the original ones? He has something that makes them slightly better 2bh
>>
>>39191900
Not trying to put you down, anon but have you suspected that the zoloft might be helping you stay away from other substances?

Only point I'm trying to make is that doing psychs are also known to help treat depression but don't take my word for it. You can do your own research and develop your own belief as you seemed to have some good experiences with psychs already.

I personally don't really trust taking prescription drugs like zoloft, given how shady the pharmaceutical companies are. They love long-term customers, it's good business for them.

Books/gym sounds good though so keep it up.
>>
File: cimlrandy.jpg (28KB, 501x343px) Image search: [Google]
cimlrandy.jpg
28KB, 501x343px
>>39191942
I was in a real rut then. I knew things weren't good but I kidded myself at the time and just continued.

This luckily is a blip that will slow me temporarily instead of a retun to old ways.
>>
File: b60.png (875KB, 950x608px) Image search: [Google]
b60.png
875KB, 950x608px
>>39191947
I just Google'd imaged straight edge faggot, I don't know who it is.
>>
Cut out alcohol because I got tired of blacking out. I was becoming an alcoholic. Started lifting for a good reason not to drink.
>>
>>39191708
>uggh guys im never gonna drink again

but honestly you should do that
>>
>>39191991
Thanks man. The zoloft is a likely contributor, but other things in my life have changed since my fiending days. Pharm doesn't make money off of it any more, it's a generic.
>>
>>39191708
alcohol tastes like crap so that's a line enough for me
>>
I don't take any drugs at all including caffeine

I am a mormon

I have literally never been drunk and I'm 26, I once took a sip of tea tho
>>
>>39191770

>can be made into a White powder
>Is a stimulant
>Excessive amounts can cause various health problems
>Anxiety
>Twitch's
>Rapid heart beat

>Gives people withdraw systems
>Highly addictive
>You'll feel tired shity after using it

I'll stop calling it a drug when you can prove to me how it's not a mild form of cocaine that's yet to be outlawed simply due to a massive over dependency that a majority of the population have on it
>>
I cut out the beer and sugary mixers (i.e. Rum-based) and now just stick to gin and whisky. My hangovers are now minimal, lost the gut and slashed the sugar by a big %.

When you go out drinking, just get a good quality clean spirit neat or on the rocks and sit on it for an hour.
>>
>>39191771
>abuse drug like a retard
>have a bad time
>blame drug and not self control
>>
>>39191708
pingas on the three month rule from a good source

excessive alcohol on special occasions, besides a drink or two

no caffeine (it's bad for you)

a big night will only take your gains back a day or so. it's the neuro damage you want to be actually worried about, and I nearly have my PhD so it doesn't really matter after that
>>
+ MDMA every few months
+ Pot after uni/work
+ Caffeine before workouts, coffee in the mornings
+ A few beers when hanging with friends
+ Psychedelics when in a good environment and a couple of free days

- Benzos
- Coke
-- Heavy drinking
--- Spice

This is just from my experience, but basically most things are fine if you do them once in a blue moon and having a spliff to relax in the evenings is fine if you don't get chonged out your box everyday. However, benzos are always bad news for me, coke makes me an asshole, drinking too much is always 100% a bad idea, and spice is actual hell.
>>
>>39192325
brb, snorting some baking soda and fucking flour
>>
>>39191708
>Used a variety of drugs on a regular bases for 3 years
>Quit 'drugs' and only drank socially for a while
>Completely clean now, have been for 2 years and have never felt better.

Every aspect of being clean is better
>>
File: 1476752382619.png (574KB, 520x700px) Image search: [Google]
1476752382619.png
574KB, 520x700px
>>39191708
>+ MDMA every few months

Shit fucking advice. MDMA will kill your brain
>+ Pot after uni/work
Weed makes you lazy and decreases short term memory making it harder for you to study/learn anything consequential
>+ Caffeine before workouts, coffee in the mornings
Caffeine in the evening will fuck with your sleep
>+ A few beers when hanging with friends
Beer gut
>+ Psychedelics when in a good environment and a couple of free days
These can fuck with your brain and exacerbate any psychological disorders you may have
>
>- Benzos
>- Coke
>-- Heavy drinking
>--- Spice
>
>This is just from my experience, but basically most things are fine if you do them once in a blue moon and having a spliff to relax in the evenings is fine if you don't get chonged out your box everyday. However, benzos are always bad news for me, coke makes me an asshole, drinking too much is always 100% a bad idea, and spice is actual hell.

You're a fucking shitlord and you should take your shit advice and shove it up your ass. KYS
>>
File: IMG_1164.jpg (59KB, 839x846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1164.jpg
59KB, 839x846px
>>39192435
This My nigga
>>
>>39191708
From 18-20 I had pingas lsd or ket at least twice a month, in the holidays weekly.

After k holeing myself at 2pm in the club on a Sunday I stopped. Haven't had a sip of a beer in almost three years.

Memory, concentration, attentiveness etc all improved considerably. I have no long lasting effects from that 2 year drug binge.
>>
>>39192407
That was to demonstrate it's likeness to cocaine. You retard.
>>
>>39191771
Drinking lowers your inhibitions and allows you to act more like your inner self. Turns out who you are deep down is an enormous ass. All not drinkings going to do is allow you to behave yourself. Have you ever thought about trying to just not be such an ass of a person ?
>>
>>39191708

Set yourself specific days where you want a drink / smoke / whatever and do so in moderation.

I used to be an alcoholic, that is why I am here. Started off drinking a couple of beers a night, then moved on to a bottle of wine a night, then started on spirits etc etc until I was drinking a bottle of gin a day.

The main reason was it made the late afternoon / evening a lot more entertaining and I actually like the taste of it (yes, really). It got to a point for me when it started really affecting me during the day - there is only so much water you can drink before going to bed which means getting up at night a couple of times for a piss which means shitty sleep. Also found that I had almost no energy or concentration during the day and I looked forward to coming home so I could sit in front of the computer drinking.

Anyway, long story short, I joined the gym near my house and started going every day. Cut drinking completely for a few weeks (that wasn't much fun) and now I only have a couple of drinks on the weekends and none at all during the week. I feel a lot better, and actually am starting to look forward going to the gym as opposed to seeing it as a chore or a distraction. Tolerance is way down, and bank balance is way up which is nice too.

TL;DR = moderation. Don't overdo it and don't let it affect your life.
>>
Alch at social events, anywhere from 0-10 nights a month, usually binge drinking.
600mg of caffeine a day, EC stack and pre workout.
Weed rarely, like once every 3 months.
DMAA pre workout, 5 times a week.
MDMA, Cocaine, pain killers maybe like once a year.
Also vape so nicotine.
>>
>>39192466
Yes, and also completely fucking retarded. Is wheat a drug? Soap? Fucking shirt fuzz?

Only goddamn thing you managed to demonstrate was your being a total fucking failure at rhetoric.
>>
>>39192435
>MDMA will kill your brain
With regular use
>Weed makes you lazy
Sativa strains don't, and I want to be relaxed after working or learning. I have no issues with short term memory.
>Caffeine in the evening will fuck with your sleep
Yeah, I work out in the morning.
>Beer gut
Not from having 3 beers once a week
>These can fuck with your brain and exacerbate any psychological disorders you may have
I agree with this, but it's a very low chance if you're not using regularly.
>>
>>39192496
>Sativa strains don't, and I want to be relaxed after working or learning.
There are less degenerate ways to relax. Actually working out helps.
>>
>>39192495
That's it.ive had enough of your shit.

Step outside.
>>
>>39192508
>Degenerate
Okay there Grandpa, I'll lay off those kooky jazz cigarettes just for you.
>>
>>39191708
I cut them off completely along with partiying and that kind of stuff. I think this might be a bit drastic but I either don't drink at all or develop alcoholism. I dont't think a few beers a week would hurt you that much.
>>
>>39192435

Alot of benefit to be found from psychedelics. They're only found to exacerbate previously underlying mental illness, which is to say that a normal person would only be helped. Negative affects say from MDMA come from it exhausting mood effecting chemicals in your brain (It essentially flares your serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine activity, which leaves their levels drained for the following 24 hours or so). Additionally MDMA is being studied currently as a treatment for PTSD and shows alot of promise for healing. Ketamine is already used for depression treatment. Psyliciben and LSD probably next to follow for medical treatment.
>>
>>39191708
I only drink socially and avoid getting smashed more than once every month or two. I don't do drugs but I've smoked weed a few times while drunk
>>
I quit the booze because I always make terrible decisions when I drink. Made some difference but it's not like you'll instantly become a 9' 50" dicked superman with no effort if you cut something out. Just don't become a massive faggot if you stop drinking that's the hard part.
>>
>>39191708
I don't consume substances that impair my ability to make sound decisions. I don't drink or do hard drugs. I take caffeine and melatonin, and thats pretty much it
>>
I gave up weed a while ago. I was addicted for five or so years, smoked myself stupid everyday with no breaks. I only drink wine occasionally, maybe once a month. But I've definitely experimented with heroin, painkillers, dxm, lsd. I think I liked the feeling of railing some roxy or opana before I went to lift. It gave me some sort of advantage, maybe.
>>
>>39192452
Samefag
>>
>>39192333
I only drink Gin and sometimes Vodka, is it better than beer (Tastes like shit for me)?
>>
>>39192576
Forgot to add that being straight edge is definitely the way to go. High school is over for most of us. It's time to start acting like adults instead of an escapee
>>
Phenibut helps quell the thirst.
Weed requires moderation.
Cutting shit out completely is not a brilliant stratagem fampai.
>>
>>39192460
revs?
>>
>>39192601
lad.
>>
>>39192495

I was not trying to liken it to drugs in general. I was specifically Trying to point out its likeness to cocaine. I'm not saying "it's a white powder like drugs typically are" I'm saying "its a white powder (similar to cocaine) with side effects (similar to cocaine) hence I'm calling it a drug like (cocaine)"
>>
why cant people just enjoy a few drinks instead of getting drunk?
>>
>>39192615
>I was specifically Trying to point out its likeness to cocaine
And what a significant likeness that is. A white powder! Just like flour! Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>39192581
Nope, and you salty
>>
Alcohol is bad as fuck for you but I turn into a total chad when I drink enough. I've never fucked a girl sober. Is there any way to replicate that without being constantly drunk?
>>
>>39192731
The solution is teenage the fuck up
>>
heroin and cocaine addict here, AMA
>>
>>39191708
Do alot of weed and alchohol myself. Been cutting back on both and might quite alchohol for good.

I have to be very careful with excess caffiene and sugar because I get hooked easily.
Seriously I've had days where I feel so sick, then I have a snickers and I'm away.
Also love caffiene but only when my tolerence is low or I feel nothing.
Physcadelics are awesome to but you cant do that to much.
Draw the line at drugs that I can't make myself.
I made 1 exception for acid once. Won't do it again even though it was pretty sweet.
Done alot of mescaline and shrooms though.
Nos is good occasionally when I'm already hammered.
>>
>>39191708
I cut out caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol a month ago cause I was an unhealthy fucker. I feel 100x better, but I also lost close to 50lbs in 3 months though, so it could be from a bit of both. I don't get random headaches any more, its easier to stay hydrated, I don't need a constant fix of anything to feel normal, my heart rate dropped a solid 25-30bpm from 90's to 60's. I can't think of a single reason to get back on any off it outside of "I want to".

I plan to leave out the nicotine and (probably) caffeine for good, but I plan to limit myself to 2-4 drinks and keep a good buzz from now on rather than getting drunk as fuck and having a full day hangover. I'll also only drink twice a month. I still go out, but I just play DD.
>>
>>39192481
Never met a single person that got piss drunk that didn't act like a fucking fool. You're retarded.
>>
>>39191708
don't be a sad cunt. feeling depressed and shitty after a weekend out? Just have a line of coke. after that? another one. It's what zyzz did and he's respected by millions of people around the world. brah.
>>
>>39192654
...I was trying to say it's like cocaine in almost everyway except in terms of potency. Why are you so hung up on this "white Powder" bit?
>>
>>39192305
>mormon
I read that as moron the first time. Sounded right.
>>
>>39192654

..wait a minute....

>Trying this hard to redirect my argument for caffeine being labeled as a drug
>Text in a way that indicates aggressive tone
>Lurking the thread for hours over this

a-are you the one shilling monster zero on this board?
>>
>>39192875

You know looking back at your posts. You never make an attempt to refer to another white Powder such as a drug. You also don't ever bring up sugar. All the white Powdery stuff you bring up and no sugar? Cause some monsters use sugar right? Dude your totally the monster shill arent you?
>>
>>39192325
>ban sugar
>basically ban humans because deoxyribose, glucose and fructose

You understand that we NEED sugar, while we don't need fucking cocaine?
>>
>>39192553
Why melatonin?
>>
>>39192816
That was part of the problem not the solution.
>>
>>39191708
>Where do you draw the line
Usually on a glass surface

I drink and do drugs quite often. I do not find it interferes with my life or any aspect of it
>>
File: 1473069045050.png (507KB, 562x357px) Image search: [Google]
1473069045050.png
507KB, 562x357px
>>39192526
>>
>>39191744
>caring what others think in regards to that.
>>
>>39192305
>once took a sip of tea tho
do you want your own planet or not CMON
>>
>alcohol

i used to drink when i was a kid, but when i turned 20 i outgrew it. it's literally gains killing poison

i only do drugs on holidays, usually weed and psychedelics. i also take caffeine if i havent slept and i need to work-out
>>
>>39191770
>it's like eating a shit load of berries and getting hyped off the sugar high

no it's not, it's a stimulant and an addictive one at that. also, there's no such thing as a sugar high
>>
File: 0001B3VPERPACRV4-C122-F4.jpg (40KB, 625x455px) Image search: [Google]
0001B3VPERPACRV4-C122-F4.jpg
40KB, 625x455px
>>39191708
>Where do you draw the line with drugs

on my desk
>>
I do drugs all the time and lift. My life is awesome. pic related is me, u mirin?
>>
>>39192599
>phenibut

mah nigga

Helped me stop drinking so much on nights out. Lost my gut too
>>
File: image.jpg (1000KB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1000KB, 3000x2250px
>>39193486
forgot pic
>>
>>39192325

>I'll stop calling it a drug when you can prove to me how it's not a mild form of cocaine

cocaine and caffeine have very different modes of effect in the brain

cocaine primarily works by increasing dopamine flow to receptors all over the brain, including the pleasure centers, whereas caffeine mainly works by increasing acetylcholine

while caffeine also has an effect on dopamine it should be noted that dopamine doesn't have the sole purpose of creating a sensation of pleasure - further, caffeine doesn't actually affect dopamine in the pleasure centers of the brain, making it incomparable to cocaine in that regard

tl;dr it's has very little in common with cocaine

also

it's funny that you think this is an argument

bone can also be ground into a white powder, maybe your bones are made from cocaine ???
>>
>>39192435
Very similar opinion to this guy, although I still think it's bs they're illegal.

>>39192526
Not that guy but weed definitely just makes you stupid, same with psychedelics (at least acid anyway).
If it's all in the name of self-betterment then I feel like having a nice relationship, good friends and fulfilling hobbies would be a better use of your time.
>>
26yo straight edge anon
Never drunk alcohol or smoked cigs (except unavoidable 2nd hand smoke).
Only drugs I've done are cafffine and ibuprofen

Still go out every other weekend and hit the clubs or go to parties. I can talk to people and have fun sober because I'm not a raging autist.
>>
>>39191708
I dunno, I don't really have an addictive personality so I've gone months or even years without consuming things like caffeine, illicit drugs and alcohol and not really noticed any difference in my life
>>
>>39191708
Every now and then

>Alcohol
usually once a week. I tend not to drink as hard as I used to when I go out
>MDMA
rarely, maybe once in Winter and then 2/3x in summer at festivals
>Coke
maybe once or twice a month. Hard to say, only around certain friends
>weed
used to smoke every day for the past 5 months. Gave it up a month ago cold turkey and haven't even had a thought of relapse. I'd probably still smoke socially if the chance arises
>Shrooms
Only done them twice. Want to try LSD soon
>Phenibut
Maybe once a week. Fun shit. Usually do it the same day as drinking to curb my consumption and dem dere confidence gains for wimminz
>>
>>39193510
sound like a boring faggot, tbqh
most likely a virgin as well
>>
>>39193540
You mad I dont base my whole idenity around alcohol
Or are you mad I can have sex sober
>>
>>39193572
>i can have sex sober

easy mode you faggot, I'd be more impressed if you could have sex drunk
>>
>>39191708
I cut them out simply because I can't justify the calories (alcohol) and/or they make me feel like shit in some way (everything else including caffeine).
>>
>>39192481
What is being less of an ass of a person if not behaving better?
>>
File: 1476915324771.jpg (158KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476915324771.jpg
158KB, 800x600px
>>39193530
Tbh that doesn't appeal to me at all. I feel like I could enjoy myself in those situations more without the (albeit minor) deterioration to my health. To each their own though. And I can appreciate that everyone has a vice.

>>39193540
Again not that guy, but you can have fun in those situations and stay completely sober. It's just about your own priorities.

>>39193603
Pretty much all drugs make me feel shitty in some way
>feelsbadman.depression
>>
>>39193416
To sleep one would assume
>>
>>39193600
> getting girls so liqured up they lose all inhibition and get horny.
> hurr thats not easy
> durr sober sex is easymode

Made me reply 5/10
>>
>>39193474
kek'd
>>
>>39192637
Because we're all so unhappy.
>>
>>39193627
personally I find it so much easier getting girls when sober. You can have proper conversations and shit
>>
>>39193627
>what is whiskey dick
>>
>>39191708
Psychedelics, cigarettes, and caffeine are my vices. Alcohol is overrated as fuck. I just REALLY dislike the depressed feeling. Pot is slightly better, but overrated as well.

I can say that i feel 100 x's better the next day after taking a hit of acid than a night of drinking. Not sure why alcohol of all drugs is so socially acceptable. People turn into cunts, get DUIs, get fat, et cetera.
>>
File: Shocked spectators.jpg (44KB, 517x400px) Image search: [Google]
Shocked spectators.jpg
44KB, 517x400px
>>39192305
>I once took a sip of tea tho
>>
>>39192435
this
>>
>>39192487
Holy shit you sound exactly like me in the before part.
Got any tips for making the evening after the gym more entertaining when sober? I feel like I don't even want to play vidya sober.
>>
I don't do alcohol, weed, coke, etc. but I do sterons, so whatever.
>>
>>39191708
>>
>>39191708
Complete straight edge.

But that's only because I'm a recovering alcoholic and weed makes me paranoid (also, I moved away from Seattle so it's no longer legal n shit).

I drink a shitload of coffee but there's no hard evidence that I've seen that caffeine is in any way bad for you http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/11/the-case-for-drinking-as-much-coffee-as-you-like/265693/
>>
>>39192599
I see u dubs
Isn't pheni the one you can't take more than once per week
>>
>>39191724
i drink and smoke wirth moderation, every thursday i go to a bar with couplefriends and we drink some beers talking about life, i drink almost every saturday too, but i don't drink to get drunk as fuck, i drink because i like it and it helps me interacting (it was always a problem for me)
i never feel like shit on the next day
it don't kill all my gains
it don't make me a social retaded
i don't get addicted because i have self control
>>
File: tmp_22326-byu-girls1577948756.jpg (77KB, 728x410px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22326-byu-girls1577948756.jpg
77KB, 728x410px
>>39192305
Mormon girls are such top-quality wives that it's almost worth putting up with all that bullshit to bag them.
>>
>>39193984

Honestly I found it really hard to begin with. I started off with video games / films but this was quite hard as I used to play them when drunk quite a lot. Got well over 150 hours logged in Skyrim and all of that was when drinking. It worked a bit though. Books are good too.

I started working on my cooking skills which was really good, win win as you get healthy food too. Also played the guitar for years, but started focussing on some more advanced stuff and youtube lessons. Trying to be a bit more sociable helped too (I almost always drank alone) so spend a bit more time with my friends now, even if it is shit like going out for dinner / to a movie / whatever. I still really enjoy alcohol in moderation though, I'm talking couple of beers or a bottle of wine over the weekend but not to the point of disrupted sleep or ill effects the next day. Glad to have made the change though.

How are you getting on? Do you have any advice? The boredom is the hardest part of it all
>>
>>39194265
Only thing that has worked for me was staying mad busy and out of the house.
Too bad winter has come and all winter sports are one way tickets to snap city
>>
>>39194060
Once a week or less is ideal to avoid tolerance buildup
>>
Did meth this weekend and jacked off for 8 hours, then proceeded to fap 3 more times within two hours after that.

I'm feeling pretty fucking shitty right now. I need help
>>
>>39195545
But I have the thirst every day...
>>
>>39192582
Hard alcohol is always better than beer.
>>
>clean and healthy food

I'll give you a tip lad. Supplement in the morning, fast, then do whatever the fuck you want later in the day. "Healthy food"'s a meme intended to stop people from actually making the gains they want or help with weight loss. For alcohol the only issue is it's effect on reducing your body's ability to absorb other nutrients, but as long as you're not eating anything 8 hours before or after this literally has no effect. So supplement, eat trash and drink if you want, practice intermittent fasting, and you're all good. I only drink on the weekends though because it's not healthy getting drunk every night.

Just think for a moment - can you think of any explanation for why this wouldn't work? No. And it's what I do and I've never had any health issues or troubles with my diet apart from a bit of a Vitamin B12 deficiency 3 years ago.
>>
>>39195985
Are you vegan? Cause B12 is found in most animal products.

It's pretty telling that you're encouraging others to eat like shit, yet had a deficiency of one of the most common and easiest to obtain nutrients.
>>
>>39196031
no I'm not a vegan but I do eat whatever the fuck I want, which some days doesn't include any meat.

My GP said it likely has nothing to do with my diet seeing as I'm taking multivitamins every day. Vitamin B12 levels have been normal ever since about a month after it was detected, didn't even fluctuate much. I get blood tests done every six months and I'm completely healthy.

>eat like shit
yeah sure whatever you call it. I call it living like a king. Eating "healthy" food is for people like yourself who are incapable of escaping broscience-tier health industry memes because you lack any confidence in your own knowledge. Supplement in the morning, eat whatever you want.
>>
I really need to stop doing so many drugs.
I take adderall or vyvanse twice a week for school.
Used to drink on benzos all the time, very bad idea, stopped benzos.
Have tripped 2-3 times a year for the last 5 years.
Take MDMA ever 3 months about.
Drink Thurs-Sat.
Smoke weed when its offered
Do coke when its offered (like a couple times a month)
GHB when I can get it
Ketamine a couple times a year
Tried DMT 3 times and I think I'm good

Trying to cut out the amphetamines, coke, limit the mdma and drinking. I live in a fraternity house so its kinda around..
>>
>>39196240
I'll add I'm 6'2'', 195lbs. I'm athletic and while not extremely cut, am pretty happy with my physique. I know this lifestyle is limiting me though. Also, I'm fucking tired all the time and that sucks. Classes are going well, in my 3rd year of Mech Engineering. I was always able to get by with partying a lot but I'm afraid it will catch up with me.
>>
>tfw abuse alcohol

It runs in the family and I really need to quit drinking all together, but it doesn't help when all my friends drink when we get together. Also I had a girl tell me at work that I was "so much fun when I've had a few". I don't need that sort of enabling, Moriah.
>>
What does /fit/ think of white russians?

>2 parts vodka
>1 part coffee liqueur
>2 parts milk (or cream if you're a fat fuck)

Could help with GOMAD if you drink enough on a night out?
>>
>>39191708
I cut back significantly on alcohol. Went from binge drinking 4-6 nights a week, to binge drinking 1-3 nights a week, to drinking moderately once or twice a week and there have been obvious and noticeable improvements in my well being.
>>
>>39191708
I barely drink at all during the week, and I only go out on the weekends maybe twice a month.
>>
>>39191708
I drink 2-3 drinks at a time maybe once a month. I usually keep like an eighth of weed on hand if I feel like getting blazed, but I usually only smoke a couple times a week and it takes hardly anything for me to get baked. I drink coffee or pre workout every morning. Don't do anything else though I used to 420blazeit everyday and do any drug I could when I was a teenager.
>>
>>39196301

>alchol
>helping with fitness or bodybuilding or powerlifting

back to plebbit dude
>>
>>39192401
benzos are fucking god tier
>>
>>39196402
>not lifting drunk

Alright my man, how's SS going?
>>
I drink excessively every night of the week but eat very healthily, and run an average of 3 miles per day. I went from 190 pounds to 165 pounds over a 4 month span simply by cutting out beer and replacing it with tequila sodas as well as going for 10+ mile hikes once or twice a week.
>>
Don't even know when is the last time I've bought alcohol for myself. Occasionally I buy a round for my friends when out. If someone insists on offering me a drink I'll have one but stick to alcohol free stuff for rest of the night.

Avoid caffeine on everyday life outside races. When it's race day I tape one energy gel with caffeine to my top tube so that I can chug it during the last 30 - 40 mins and get that sweet caffeine boost for the finish.
>>
>>39196289
That's not so bad. I get drunk and turn into a total asshole that nobody wants to be around
>>
>>39196436

It's great, how is being a fat dyel going?
>>
>>39191708
I did and the little social life that I had is gone. But yeah I'm ripped... FML
>>
File: snake.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
snake.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>39192435
>>39192401
>>39192816
>>39193530
>Doing blow and then hitting the gym for weight lifting
> muh heart palpatations
>>
>>39192401
was addicted to spice for one and a half years, 3 of my friends died when i was next to em and one of em was my brother.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.