[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit/ think of DNAguy? Seen his posts in some CBT threads,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 17

File: DNAguy.jpg (2MB, 3216x2328px) Image search: [Google]
DNAguy.jpg
2MB, 3216x2328px
What does /fit/ think of DNAguy? Seen his posts in some CBT threads, and he seems like a decent bro. Claims he's natty. Thoughts?
>>
10 months is a long time
>>
Of course he's natty, I think he's like 5'10 150lbs or something.
>>
>>39174575
def. possible in 10 months.
Seems like a nice guy and honestly I'm always fucking mirin' that transition.
>>
He's on /fit/ a lot, so I wouldn't be surprised if he sees this thread and stops by to say hello
>>
>>39174647

DNAbro, you have been summoned!

Anyone have that transformation pic where it shows his progress each month?
>>
A phenomenal transformation, he looks a thousand times better and must feel a million times better, it's awesome.

Inspired me to start losing, eating at deficit, working out (to a random split I found on /fit/)

I'm down 44lbs at the moment, feeling great too
>>
>>39174741

Fuck yeah, bro! Keep crushing it
>>
>>39174606

People have accused him of taking DNP, but he has always denied it. I think he's legit
>>
>>39174805
Well most of /fit/ is dyel faggots

I think he went from 300lbs to 150lbs
So he lost 15lbs a month on average. Absolutely plausible with hard work and dedication
>>
>>39174647

He posted this thread to try to fish for comments you fucking dunce.

>Implying this whole thread isn't the same person

kys tripfag
>>
>>39174850
Yeah, no, the guy's pretty modest.
>>
>>39174575

Impressive. I just wish these former obese people would stop hiking up their pants to hide their tummy flab.
>>
>>39175076

>flab

It is loose skin.

I do not blame them for being insecure about it.
>>
>>39175097
>It is loose skin.

Depends.

>I do not blame them for being insecure about it.

Well, you should. Because a man should be insecure about nothing. He should be honest, to himself and to others. If the context is physical transformation, then he should be honest about the less flattering sides of it.
>>
>>39175076
>>39175097
also "hiking up". is shorts are literally where they were in the first picture. he is just hiding that extra skin and it's understandable.
>>
>>39175146
>. is shorts are literally where they were in the first picture

They aren't. They're covering what previous hanged over them.
>>
>>39175138

He has posted pictures of it before, so they're out there. It's a really big deal to him, though. I think he has said that the loose skin makes him completely dissatisfied with his entire transformation.
>>
>>39174575
Nipples can shrink with weight loss?
>>
>>39175234

yes
>>
>>39175138

>Depends

So you honestly think he's got belly fat at this point instead of loose skin? Kek
>>
>>39174575

Hey DNAguy how does it feel to attention whore you dumb DNP using cunt ?
>>
>>39174575
easily attainable natty
bigger starting weight=faster weight loss
>>
File: badass.jpg (62KB, 625x483px) Image search: [Google]
badass.jpg
62KB, 625x483px
>>39175323
>>
File: 0960 - 00moU9L.png (125KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
0960 - 00moU9L.png
125KB, 250x239px
>>39175323
>you dumb DNP using cunt
>being this salty because he's too pussy to use DNP/can't get DNP
This is like being salty over jacked guys who roid.
Also
>mfw you can never ever tell anyone who has been on DNP
>>
>>39175363

Enjoy your cataracts
>>
>>39175373
>can't into DNP
>tries to scare people from using it by citing a study from the 1930's where only three women in a group given high does of DNP over a prolonged period of time using DNP with questionable purity
>mfw
>>
File: dnp.png (569KB, 1920x1546px) Image search: [Google]
dnp.png
569KB, 1920x1546px
>>39175424
>>
>>39175447
nice anecdote bro
Also that lady OD'd on DNP. All DNP injuries/fatalities were due to people going above 1-2g per day. Information from people who have used it recommend staying under 1g per day.
DNP gets you shredded AND culls retards. Win-win.
>>
if i drink protein whey is that natty or what the fuck is natty really like only real food??
if i drink protein whey is that natty or what the fuck is natty really like only real food??
>>
I think he's a DYEL piece of shit, and we should all kick his ass! What a loser...
>>
>>39175447
Those retards used DNP at a high dose and for a long period of time. If they fucking did their research they would know the safe dosages and that DNP should only be used for a short period of time, with off periods being equal to or longer than on periods.
>great power again confusing primitive men
>tfw to intelligent too not use DNP
>>
>>39175447
>Literal tabloid journalism

Wew lad you sure corrected the record
>>
File: 1446346220733.gif (524KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
1446346220733.gif
524KB, 500x620px
>>39174845
>hard work and dedication
>>
>>39175156
so they're in the same place you thick fuck. the fat was above, the extra skin is under. so the shorts are in the same spot. are you literally retarded?
>>
Am I the only one who noticed this?

>>39175512
>>
File: 54804525.jpg (182KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
54804525.jpg
182KB, 500x500px
>>39175512
>>
>>39174575
why did his nipples shrink so much
>>
>>39175512

Since you're here bro and you're quite the inspiration how about those progress pictures as you were in the process of losing weight, I'd love to see how you took erm... form?
>>
>>39175512
if you just did SS you would have been the new Tuna and become /fit/'s new poster boy
>>
File: DNAguy_CutProgress.jpg (3MB, 7650x1743px) Image search: [Google]
DNAguy_CutProgress.jpg
3MB, 7650x1743px
>>39176057

Thanks, man! Are you talking about this one? Some kind anon made it for me out of a bunch of individual progress pics I posted in a thread a while back.

>>39176077

Damn, I guess I missed out!
>>
>>39176101
I did as the sticky says but I'll never be Tuna Status: ex-fat edition because of three things: I did keto in the beginning instead of eating like a normal human bean; I did SL instead of SS; and most importantly, I did not document my progress from the beginning like you did.
You did a systematic approach and you lifted while you cut I assume?
>>
>>39176132

I started by designing a diet that would work for me. I cut like that until about mid-April, when I decided to start lifting. I created my own routine and it's the one I still use today. The progress pics were originally just to help me monitor my own progress, because I have a hard time noticing changes in the mirror when I see myself everyday.
>>
>>39176101
>>39176101

That's the badger!

Can I ask a couple more questions, height? start and end weight?

Just your progress pic has really help for inspiration, down 44 and counting with a lot more to go!
>>
>>39176169

That's excellent progress, anon! Keep it up! As for your questions, I'm 5'11". I started at 247 lbs, and I'm currently at 156.6 lbs. Less than 2 lbs to go until I hit my goal of 10% body fat!
>>
>>39174845
>was 230 stones
>now 182 stones
>5'8"
The only changes I've made is:
1) cut back on the sugary jew massively
2) less shit food
3) stirfry/chinky/other veg plates + portion control
4) run eeriday + vitamin tablet
I see no reason to go gym until I weight as much as a normal human.
>>
>>39176273
Oops I meant pounds. you non-metric-fags
>>
>>39176279
Stone isn't metric
>>
File: me.jpg (798KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
798KB, 1936x1936px
Have made similar progress but I ended up with less loose skin. What i got fucked with is vericose veins in my legs from being a sediment fatty does any body know what i could do about them? Building my legs up they are weak as shit hoping that will help. Can post a pic if anybody is interested. I started my diet and light cardio March 10 and did it until September 10. 6 ft 3 320 lbs to 190. I have been lifting for about a month now really seeing pretty good results.
>>
>>39175512
Yeah lets Fuck that fagget
>>
>>39176357

Great job, man! I can't offer any advice on the vein issue, but hopefully someone around here can provide some good tips. Keep up the awesome progress!
>>
>>39176357
>What i got fucked with is vericose veins in my legs from being a sediment fatty does any body know what i could do about them?
Are you sure they're varicose veins? Do they disappear when say it's cold? If they don't you could get surgery. Both invasive and non-invasive options are available.
>>39176409
You should really start exfat generals. More will join you. I'll start posting after this cut
>cutting
>thanksgiving
>christmas
>new year
>this ground is too soft
>parachutes are for casuals
>>
>>39176357
ask your doctor, there are treatments.
>>
>>39176452

That's a possibility. I enjoy the transformation/progress threads because I find them very inspirational. Might be cool to have a place for guys who have made the change from obese to fit.
>>
>>39176357
>9/10/16

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>39176357
>9/10/16
That fat pic is from September 10?
>>
>>39174575
Natty.
You can see the loose tummy skin tucked into his pants. Should've progressed slower.
Fortunately he doesn't have it anywhere else, so he looks pretty good, and hopefully he'll look even better after getting rid of that loose skin.
>>
>>39176409
Thanks man!
>>39176452
>>39176503
Talked to my doctor and went through MEPS they both said it's no big deal but it's just extremely ugly to look at. Not really interested in surgery was hoping there would be some sort of natural way to help it but it's not the end of the world just a reminder of my past
>>39176707
>>39176749
Kek I just fucked up with the date stamp it taken on March 10 the one on the right was around September 10
>>
>>39177001
>hoping there would be some sort of natural way to help it but it's not the end of the world just a reminder of my past
they'll inject a saline solution of some sort to your veins to make it collapse.
>>
>>39174575
Lost the weight very quickly. Could have dodged the loose skin if he lost it slower, but whatever, still made it happen.

Decent role model for people in his former situation, every trip caters to a certain demographic on this board.
>>
>>39176835
>>39177168

I love guys like you who have an answer for everything. Loose skin? Yeah, totally avoidable if he had lost weight slower. No way to actually prove that now, of course, but it must be true. Because time DURING weight loss magically makes his skin lose the extra cells it grew over years of obesity. Now that he's lost the weight, time isn't going to do anything, right? Can you seriously sit there and say that makes sense to you? Better yet, have either of you actually been that heavy, lost weight at a snail's pace, and ended up with no loose skin? Or are you just parroting some bullshit you read online that was written by others with absolutely no firsthand experience either? I can guarantee you that a person with that amount of belly fat for that long will end up with loose skin, whether they lose a pound a week or a pound a month. Skin isn't a balloon that stretches out and snaps back once the fat underneath is gone. It gets physically larger over time, and it's not nearly as good at getting smaller once that has happened. Don't make statements that imply that someone did something "the wrong way" when you have no clue what you're talking about. Show me the pictures of the guys who have had bellies that big and ended up with firm taut skin once they lost the weight, no matter what pace they did it at. Go ahead, I'll wait.
>>
>>39176835
>>39177168

>Rapid weight loss = loose skin

Complete and utter broscience. You hear this shit all the time, but loose skin has nothing to do with the speed of weight loss. It's a very individual thing based on age, genetics, how obese the person was, and how long they were obese. Simple as that.
>>
>>39174805
>People have accused him of taking DNP,

DNP isn't a steroid. You can still be natty if you take it.
>>
>>39177362
>>39177438
Learn about skin elasticity.

>but whatever, still made it happen.

Decent role model for people in his former situation, every trip caters to a certain demographic on this board.
>>
>>39177451
>You can still be natty if you take it.
And people couldn't tell if you took it or not. You can say you're natty and you wouldn't be lying at all kek. It's literally like caffeine: could be used for cutting; could kill you
>>
>>39177455
>>39177168
>>39177362

lotus is right. im 6' and made a similar transformation to OP except didnt rush any of it. as a result i have scars but no loose skin.
>>
>>39177455

Skin elasticity has its limits, and those limits heavily depend on how long you have that extra weight/size. Think about pregnant women. Their bellies get huge, but only for 9 months. They lose a lot of weight in a short time after they give birth, and yet, in many cases, their skin returns to normal. It doesn't have time to actually grow significantly larger. It mainly stretches. THAT'S skin elasticity, and it's not affected by rapid weight loss. On the other hand, a person at 300 lbs for 10 years can lose weight at an extremely slow pace and still end up with baggy skin. This is because the skin hasn't just been stretched. It has actually grown significantly larger. When the skin is surgically removed, the surgeon can hold up the piece of stomach skin that was cut off and it's literally the size of a normal person's torso. If what you said was actually true, then his skin would eventually tighten up on its own if he just maintains his current level of body fat for long enough, but that is not the case.
>>
>>39177532

How heavy were you, and for how long? How much of your fat was distributed in your belly? Also, post pics
>>
>>39177362
>I love guys like you who have an answer for everything.
Guys who learn and train for 10 years, with vast knowledge on the human body. Thanks

>Loose skin? Yeah, totally avoidable if he had lost weight slower. No way to actually prove that now, of course, but it must be true.
Problems with skin elasticity can also arise after a person loses a large amount of weight in a short period of time. Skin often cannot keep up with the sudden changes the body has been through, and it may not shrink back to the same size as the body, leaving unsightly excess skin behind.
http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/problems/treating/improve-skin-elasticity.htm

>Because time DURING weight loss magically makes his skin lose the extra cells it grew over years of obesity.
One amazing fact is that fat cells generally do not generate after puberty -- as your body stores more fat, the number of fat cells remains the same.
http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/cellular-microscopic/fat-cell.htm

>Now that he's lost the weight, time isn't going to do anything, right?
Correct.

>Can you seriously sit there and say that makes sense to you?
See answer 2.

Better yet, have either of you actually been that heavy, lost weight at a snail's pace, and ended up with no loose skin?
Yes.

>Or are you just parroting some bullshit you read online that was written by others with absolutely no firsthand experience either?
No. Science and practical experience.

>I can guarantee you that a person with that amount of belly fat for that long will end up with loose skin, whether they lose a pound a week or a pound a month.
Provide scientfic evidence.

>Skin isn't a balloon that stretches out and snaps back once the fat underneath is gone.
It is.
See answer 2.
>>
>>39174575
im so glad i never got fat and ruined my skin
>>
>>39177362
>It gets physically larger over time, and it's not nearly as good at getting smaller once that has happened.
See answer 2.

>Don't make statements that imply that someone did something "the wrong way" when you have no clue what you're talking about.
See cited answers.

>Show me the pictures of the guys who have had bellies that big and ended up with firm taut skin once they lost the weight, no matter what pace they did it at. Go ahead, I'll wait.
The onus is on you to prove me wrong, since all information I have provided is scientifically correct.

People always looking for shortcuts have to deal with the consequences long term, this applies to weight loss as well.
>>
File: 12.jpg (157KB, 1104x650px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
157KB, 1104x650px
>>39177552
started at 115kg in march, first shirtless pic taken at 95kg in sept, when i first started lifting.
>>
>>39177616
your start weight is way lower than OP
>>
>>39177632
OP claims his start weight is ~250

my start weight was actually higher lol.
>>
File: fatality.gif (49KB, 428x438px) Image search: [Google]
fatality.gif
49KB, 428x438px
>>39177632
115kg (253lbs) -> (95kg/205lbs | 82kg)181lbs
EAT SHIT AND DIE.
>>
>>39177581

Your only evidence is an article from "How Stuff Works"?

Also, I was talking about the body growing new skin cells, not fat cells.

Anyway, please feel free to explain the biological mechanism behind all this. Tell me why skin only tightens up WHILE you're losing weight, as long as you do it slowly, and why it suddenly becomes incapable of tightening up after the weight is lost too quickly, no matter how long you wait afterwards. I'm interested to hear the science behind this magic, not just "the skin can't keep up." Posting an excerpt from How Stuff Works doesn't prove that your information is "scientifically correct."

Also, since you said you've actually lost that much weight yourself, please post before and after pics to prove that you had a massive gut and lost it all with no excess skin.
>>
>>39177616
where's your 115kg pic?
>>
>>39177659
who hurt you lotus
>>
>>39177664
The onus is on you, not I.

I went from 215lbs to 174lbs in two years. No pics, HDD crashed, and the archive images show up as blank.

I also have stretch marks from gaining weight too quickly and my skin not being able to keep up with the growth that occurred.

Loose skin and stretch marks are both related to rapid weight loss and gain.

Address >>39177616 which is the practical application you asked for. In all honesty you can have a shit body because your knowledge is shit, it really doesn't bother me. I'll keep helping people achieve their goals IRL avoiding the pitfalls of those seeking shortcuts.

>>39177722
Back-pedalling so hard it's sad.
>>
File: foto_no_exif (1).png (1MB, 496x860px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif (1).png
1MB, 496x860px
>>39177722
here
>>
>>39177616

OP's weight loss is ~90 lbs in 10 months. That's ~2.25 lbs a week. Your weight loss was 44 lbs in 7 months. That's ~1.5 lbs/week. You're saying that ~0.75 lbs/week is the difference between getting loose skin and not getting it?
>>
>>39177792

And you think that your fat distribution in that pic is similar to his? Take a moment and look at his belly in the before pic and compare it to your pic. Look even remotely the same?
>>
>>39177792
OP looked relatively bigger from the beginning

>>39177752
lotus pls
>>
>>39177752
>I went from 215lbs to 174lbs in two years. No pics, HDD crashed, and the archive images show up as blank.
So what you're saying is, drive no pics? DNP?
>>
File: image_53.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
image_53.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>39177362
It's okay anon, let all the autism out.

>>39177438
>individual thing
>nothing to do with the speed
Well, if that isn't a jolly case of 2 + 2 = 5.

Apart from the wonders that skin elasticity and adaptation are, along with some black magic called oil massages, what do I need to explain to you autists?
>>
>>39177832
Reality is a tough pill to swallow.
If I didn't want stretch marks I shouldn't have gained weight rapidly.
If fatties don't want loose skin they shouldn't loose weight rapidly.

>>39177841
actually cringed
>>
>>39177825
i'm taller so i carry it better i guess, i'm also wearing a shirt which is why i never post this photo...

>>39177832
it's not a competition friend. we have both already won

what the fuck is wrong with these ppl in this thread? nothing wrong about the idea that rushed progress yields rushed results.
>>
>>39177857
it's okay you're still natty with DNP
>>
>>39177871
>what the fuck is wrong with these ppl in this thread?
lotus is getting jelly that relatively new DNAguy is getting attention, is implying that he did it better because no loose skin, an anon fanning the smokes for lotus tears, and me latching on to that last anon.
DNAguy is new formerly fat jesus, just because he had proofs.
>>
>>39177892
I'm happy somebody actually lost the weight, since all I see on this site is people making excuses.

I just said it could have been done without loose skin. I was never said I was obese, just 207lbs training hard, doing gomad.

DNAguy is a role model for lots of people on this site and I personally respect the dedication he put in to make it happen. Nothing but love for anybody who is willing to make changes to better their life.
>>
>>39177919
that's ok bby we still love you
no homo
>>
>>39177792
>>39177616
>>39177532

nice transformation, skin elasticity/distribution is largely genetic though. So even though you and DNA had similar results

yours are only slightly better because your fat is stored less in your stomach and more in your hips and legs it looks like (just going off that 3rd pic)

either way, you're instantly less of a faggot for not tripping for attention like Lotus and DNPguy
>>
I've been reading the comments, and I just wanted to say that I don't think there's a way to definitively settle this debate. I haven't seen any peer-reviewed articles based on the study of skin elasticity as it relates to the rate of weight loss (probably because there are too many variables involved to design a proper study for it). There are examples of people who have lost weight quickly and ended up with loose skin, and people who have lost it slowly and gotten loose skin. There are also people who have ended up without loose skin, whether it was through rapid weight loss or slow weight loss. I don't think it's a good idea to base any conclusions on anecdotal evidence like that. I don't personally think I lost weight at a crazy rate, but again, that's very subjective. Anyway, it is what it is. I have loose skin, and I'll probably get it removed at some point because I hate it. I don't personally think I lost my weight too quickly, but that's very subjective. Could I have avoided loose skin by losing it slower? Maybe, but there's really no way to ever know that. One thing you can always count on when you're on /fit/ is that someone is going to criticize you for something. People can say that I lost weight too quickly or accuse me of taking DNP, but in the end, if I've inspired even a few people to make some positive changes in their lives, then I'm happy.
>>
>>39175138
>Well, you should. Because a man should be insecure about nothing. He should be honest, to himself and to others. If the context is physical transformation, then he should be honest about the less flattering sides of it.
Well, I do blame them for making me look at their disgusting nasty bodies.

Don't fart where I can smell it, don't pick your nose in public, and keep your disgusting skin flaps where I can't see them. It's common courtesy.
>>
>>39178135
relax mate you're still dyel.
>>
>>39178830
>I do blame them for making me look at their disgusting nasty bodies.
post body handsome
>>
>>39179217

I love you too, sweetheart!
>>
I see the gains goblins are out in full effect
>>
Great transformation but shills some shitty brosplit for beginners

/thread
>>
>>39181541
Also multiple threads like this a week and him just happening to find it a few hours later means he is probably a samefag attention whore.
>>
>>39181541

I have never encouraged anyone to use my routine. I just shared it when people asked for it. If you think it's shitty, don't use it. That's not so hard, is it?

>>39181558

I browse /fit/ fairly often. If I see a thread with my picture in it, I pop in and post. Pretty sure most people would, in that situation. I don't understand why that seems to frustrate you so much.
>>
>>39182978

how old are you? do you think your loose skin is a problem or will it go away eventually?

28 here, lost 30 lbs recently with another 40 to go still . I'll probably have a bit of a pouch of loose skin but I don't imagine it'll be as serious as some ive seen around, hopefully more like yours.
>>
>>39183032
Not him, but ive heard that it doesnt go away... Thats why it sucks so bad. Either pay around 3 grand for an operation or just live with it
>>
>>39182978
>faggoty sounding OP 'he sounds like a bro'
>5 mins later 'teehee he might drop in and say hi'
>wonders how to make entrance as THE GUY WHO LOSE WEIGHT FAST WOW
>sees people aren't buying bullshit like usual and actually discussing stuff
>salty entrance initiated.

You just love the attention faggot. Go to reddit and do an AMA or some shit. All you have to do is eat less and work out and you even fucked that up by doing it too fast so u got loose skin.
>>
>>39183180

I woke up, hopped on /fit/, and saw the thread was still alive, so I responded to some posts. I'm just as willing to "discuss stuff" as the next guy, and I'm not sure why I'M the salty one when you're sitting there calling me a faggot and an attention whore. If you don't like me posting in a thread that is literally about me, feel free to simply leave. There are plenty of other threads here where your particular brand of angry/snarky insults will be welcome and commonplace.

>>39183032

I'm 29. I guess I can always keep my fingers crossed that my skin could tighten up a bit over time, but I doubt it will happen. I'll just probably get it removed at some point. I wish I could tell you how significant yours will be, but it's just one of those things that you'll have to find out for yourself when you get there. Regardless, it sounds like you're making great progress, and I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your weight loss!
>>
I swear to god I've seen this whole triggered autist loose skin debate before
Like every exact word

There's something weird going on with my brain
>>
>>39183418

Haha, I'd love to discuss other topics. It seems like every time I'm mentioned in a thread, the conversation devolves into a debate over loose skin or possible DNP usage (both of which rank pretty high on my list of "least favorite topics").

Anybody got any fun Sunday plans?
>>
>>39183484
Time to bulk and do SS or SL. Bulking is THE mentally hardest thing to do if you're an exfat.
t.post-bulk exfat
>>
>>39183899

Yeah, I'm ready to start bulking! I'm waiting on my next DEXA scan to confirm that I'm at 10% BF, and then it's time to up the calories. I can certainly understand what you mean about formerly obese people being nervous to bulk. I'm sure there's a lot of fear of regaining fat there. However, I'm going to put my trust in biology and careful monitoring. Being a science geek, I created an Excel spreadsheet that calculates a moving 7-day average of my weight loss each day for the past 3 months, so I have a trendline that shows my daily normalized weight loss (The R^2 value was 0.99 -- I was surprised by how consistent it is). By multiplying my daily weight loss rate by 3,500 calories and adding it to my daily calorie intake (which remains the same each day), I've come up with what I feel is a really accurate estimate of my TDEE. I'm going to shoot for a 10% surplus above my TDEE to facilitate a nice clean bulk. My plan is to put on as much muscle as I can until I reach 15% body fat, then cut down to 10% again. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>39184011
>your process
>my process
>fuck it I'll just eat and lift
Been cutting since late August. Down 5lbs now kek. I have the same loose skin as you and lost it at about the same timeframe (205-160 in 3 months)
>>
>>39184085

Haha, different strokes! I just love crunching the numbers. Great weight loss progress, man! As time goes by, I find myself caring less and less about my loose skin. It is what it is. It can be frustrating, but try not to let it get you down!
>>
>>39184125
>I find myself caring less and less about my loose skin.
It did "snap back" to some extent (compared to where it was right after I lost it.) When I get back to 145-155 I'd know how more mass+time affects loose skin. Dropped the most weight from Feb-May 2013 but did not lift until a year later (not seriously with a proper routine until April of this year). 145 pic is from Feb 2015.
Long and short for all the exfats worrying about loose skin is that you will see some improvements on your belly area and elsewhere given time. As to whether you'd see less loose skin if you took it slower, maybe. Would also depend in your skin genetics/age and hydration(?) during your weight loss phase.
>>
File: tmp_10666-angry_pepe-874452160.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10666-angry_pepe-874452160.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>39184189
>in
>on
>>
>>39177846
What oil did you use? how long did you massage? Pic of results?
>>
>>39176101
thats remarkable , im currently a former landwhale weighed 113 kilos and dropped down to 68 , currently 77 and working out. thing is i have quite some flabs left, trying to flatten the abdomen as much as possible.

what was your exact daily routine and caloric intake throughout the diet?
>>
>>39175363
Not really even close to true
People get mad at faggots like this who use even when they deny that they do because they use their channels or whatever social media outlet to give people advice and whatnot when in fact they cheated their way to what they are and then use said body as a selling point to attract others.
You can use all you want but fucking tell me you do instead of pretending you did it the natty way and then thinking you can show me how to do it without it when you're not natty yourself
Fuck people who cut corners and then try and coach people through the right way
>>
>>39184519
What is DNAguy selling?
>inb4 hope
>>
>>39177752
>>39177581
Wouldn't it be possible for DNAguy to bulk until the loose skin is filled up again and then do a really slow cut?

>>39177616
This is bullshit. There's no overhang on that belly. This guy could've lost weight any way you can and still wouldn't have gotten loose skin.

>>39176357
This on the other hand is the good shit. That's really impressive.
>>
>>39184850
>Wouldn't it be possible for DNAguy to bulk until the loose skin is filled up again and then do a really slow cut?
That's what I've been trying to find out myself since August
>>
>>39184517

Nice work! I made a few posts on imgur (same name as my trip) that detail my routine and diet. Feel free to check them out, if you like.

>>39184519

I have never used DNP, nor do I ever feel the need or desire to use it. I'm not selling anything, either. For what it's worth, I don't have any problem with people using gear or DNP if they want to. That's their decision, and they're welcome to it. If I did use any of those things, I would just say so. I'm a pretty straightforward guy.
>>
>>39184399
My sister used coconut oil for over a year of losing weight.
She dropped down from 82kg to around 60kg at 171cm. Horrible case of """"love handles"""" and gut, as well as cellulite all over the place. Now she has none of those.
Maybe she was too light to have any lasting effects after dropping the weight.
>>
>>39174575
Manlet
>>
File: pleasemakeitstop.jpg (89KB, 1004x338px) Image search: [Google]
pleasemakeitstop.jpg
89KB, 1004x338px
All you losing weight, please remember that losing it is only the start. I keep going off the wagon and stop paying attention and go back up constantly.

It never fucking stops.
>>
>>39176132
>Tuna Status: ex-fat edition
wtf do you mean?

I'm doing SL and Keto atm, what did you notice?
>>
File: JAW.png (102KB, 302x230px) Image search: [Google]
JAW.png
102KB, 302x230px
>>39176357
>>39176357
DAT JAW
>>
>>39187442
>used coconut oil for over a year of losing weight

wat
>>
>>39187520

He's 5'11
>>
>>39187563
Pig.
>>
>>39187993
>below 6'0
>not a manlet
k m8y
>>
6'1" 255lb here

How many calories should I eat to drop weight rapidly and should I wait until I can eat more to start lifting?
>>
>>39184850
he said he was sucking in from the first pic IIRC

still less overhang/ different distribution
>>
>>39187949
coconut oil is pretty much a superfood that can be used for both weight loss (used for preworkout energy and extra fats for ketosis) as well as fuaaarcking rapid weight gain if you're bulking (just throw it in all of your shakes, coffee, put extra in everything you eat). I'd highly recommend adding coconut oil into your diet if it's not already
>>
>>39188033
t. 6'1" "lul i'm so tall xDD" manlet
>>
>>39188045
look up a tdee calculator or iifym
>>
>>39187949
>>39188079
I meant that she used the coconut oil to massage her skin with, probably along with a few other balsams and shit like that.

But you're not wrong, coconut oil is fucking good for dieting.
As well as for hair maintenance.
>>
>>39188045
myfitnesspal.com

track your shit and start lifting day 1
>>
>>39187810
Keto is a meme. You can't build muscle on keto. Or you can but it's shit compared to eating an isocaloric diet
>>
>>39174845
It is. I was 262lbs at the beginning of July 2002. 5 weeks later I was 190lbs. Basically ate bread, water, milk and orange juice while sweating in my shitty job.
>>
>>39176013
It's because the skin was stretched over a larger area when he was fat. Losing the weight shrinks them.
>>
>>39176101
The way to get rid of that stomach fat is SUNTANNING. Seriously, go to the salon for 5 minutes twice a week. If you can do it naturally, use suntan lotion everywhere EXCEPT for that area. Sure, you'll burn a bit but your stomach will be tight because, remember, as the skin peels it's getting tighter and the top layer, with the stretch marks, will peel off. Worked for me.
>>
>>39190067
Sorry, I meant stomach flab.
>>
>>39190067
>>39190084
I want to believe. Give citation.
>>
>>39190180
Personal experience.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.