[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do "fitness" females always hyperextend their backs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (93KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 600x600px
Why do "fitness" females always hyperextend their backs to dangerous levels?
>>
Your picture explains why they do it
>>
>>39169201
They subconsciously want the D. They subconsciously decide to come to the gym looking for a virile fit male to give it to them. Just ask one nicely but firmly, she'll take you by the hand into a changing room and ride you bareback.
>>
>>39169201
ass
>>
>>39169201
Women naturally have more of a lumbar curve
>>
>>39169210
>she'll
>not he'll
>>
>>39169201
Women also have naturally more flexible lumbar curve to alleviate pain during pregnancy
>>
>>39169201
>only care about butts
>base their whole 'fitness' around having the best butt
>lordosis makes the butt poke out more

hmmmm I wonder why.
>>
>>39169201
It looks nicer on the pictures
Makes them curvier
>>
god damn. i swear like 90% of women use fitness as an excuse to dress up in slutty skin tight clothing and post pics of their ass on instagram
>>
>>39169201
because they're WHORES who only care about getting FUCKED by CHAD's DICK and enjoy taunting YOU in particular

is that the answer you wanted?
>>
>>39169343
Yes, retard.
Women will use any excuse to show off and get some of that sweet sweet attention.
No matter what kind of attention that is.

They workout to look better and more fuckable/fertile/dateable/quasi-rapeable/etc etc.
They'll put the pictures up online to get that emotional pickmeup or fullfillment and to make sure that they're pulling off the correct look.
>>
>>39169343
I literally watched a group of girls walk into the gym, pose in front of the mirror, take pics, then walk out.

Women are like puppies. They thrive on attention, but piss on the carpet.
>>
>>39169508
You litterally just described every "aesthetics" guy ever.
>>
>>39169535
except those guys actually have to work out hard and diet well for some time
>>
>>39169564
Do do metric fucktons of gear and barely workout you retard.
The average aesthetics guy does garbage workouts every once in a while and the rest of the time they just pose in the gym and let the drugs do their thing.
>>
>>39169597
DYEL detected
>>
>>39169210
Right, they know black guys like asses, they are subconsciously chasing the BBC
>>
>>39169201
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lordosis_behavior
>>
>>39169201

To show off their disgusting out of proportion asses.
>>
>>39169597
>>39169716
angry dyel who cant get any gains and fell for the ss meme detected*
>>
>>39169597
>>39169597
>Do do metric fucktons of gear
>Do do metric
>Do do
>do do

YOU SAID DOO DOO AHAHAAHAHAHHAHHHA
>>
“Men who think they like big bottoms may actually be more into spines,” -Dr. David Lewis Psy.D.
>>
>>39169201
Same reason they overtrain glutes, lumbar, and quads and undertrain every other muscle. Newbie ego. And it is completely acceptable because they are female. A double standard that men help enable.
>>
File: 1476872001553.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476872001553.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>39170521
i fucking cry everytime.
why cant i only train upperbody when its totally acceptable for women to only train lowerbody
>>
>>39169535
I would bet that aesthetic guys are healthier than those females.
>>
>>39169201
I'm not a fag but this shit should be banned in the gym.
I warmup for 10 minutes and then this happens and the blood starts flowing in the wrong places.
>>
>>39170533
Just don't look directly at any of them 100% of the time.
It will also make you more attractive to them.

On some real shit. I cringe when i see females do shit exercises with shit form and guys just drool over them.
>>
>>39170500
"If there is one thing sexy about a woman it is her spine served with a glass of Chardonnay." -Hannibal Lector
>>
Because USA is a retarded place with retarded and superficial culture.
>>
>>39169245
Why do they keep moaning during it then?
>>
>>39170635
every western country is pretty much like this my dude
>>
>>39169201
It's because she's trying to reach for your D, but it's too small. Hey, at least she chose you!
>>
>>39170651
More like "just USA, UK, Aus and Russia".
You look at Scandinavian instagrams, they at least have thicc powerlifting girls or scrawny soccer girls deadlifting 4 plates. This whole "use gym equipment only to make my butt look bigger" fad is 100% anglo, and russians just copy it like dumb chimps they are.
>>
>>39170729
same guy as>>39170651
Im from Denmark, and i can say you arent entirely right.
theres only 2 girls at my gym doing heavy lifting, the others a just doing cable stuff, machines or cardio
>>
>>39170746
Yeah but do they pose on the Instagram like OP's pic?
And having even two girls do heavy lifting in a gym is pretty boss, to be honest. Strong girls look hot as fuck as long as they keep bodyfat decent.
>>
>>39170762
some danish girls a fitness sluts and posts on instagram and what not.
one of the lifter girls in my gym is fucking hot, the other is just a too thicc blob, she can lift pretty heavy though
>>
>>39169597

>metric

>fuckton

Pick one
>>
>>39169201
Actual answer: Because they can.

Men simply CAN'T extend their lumbar spine to the same extent most women can naturally. Because most literature calls for an extended back in many exercises, women just do it to the extent they can naturally - which is actually overextension. Which is probably worse than flexion for long-term ill effects.
>>
>>39170783
metric ton
noun
noun: metric ton; plural noun: metric tons; noun: metric tonne; plural noun: metric tonnes
a unit of weight equal to 1,000 kilograms (2,205 lb).
>>
>>39170529
You can. It is only neckbeards on /fit/ that will give you shit about it.
>>
>>39170746
Norfag here and only 1 girl at my gym lifts. She does a proper routine it seems, but she isn't too strong.
>>
>>39170814
If it is a [metric ton], it is not a [fuck ton]. You could perhaps phrase it as

>Do fuckloads and metric tons of gear
>>
File: lmao.jpg (798KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
798KB, 1920x1080px
>>39169201
Better question: when is the meme of "squats give you a butt" going to die? I am fucking sick and tired these sluts clogging up the squat rack.

Pic related: no ass having useless cunts
>>
>>39171764
It's a mixture of two things: narrow squats will give you the inner glutes/man ass and most people do not use their glutes but rather their hamstrings to extend.
>>
>>39169597
Hurr durr I have vast knowledge on the topic I spew from my shit hole.
>>
>>39169201
Daily reminder not to hyperextend during squatting. Snapped up my shit three weeks ago while only lowbar squatting 185 for 3x5
>>
>>39169201
Granted, I don't do this DURING a lift.. but I pull my shoulder blades back and my delts downwards to in-between sets, for pictures and just in general life when the situation fits.

It makes my posture look better, makes my shoulders and look bigger and wider. And makes my arms look longer.

Girls do the same thing fucking thing in reverse. Who cares? The only worrying thing is that if it's obvious to US when they are doing it, it's probably just as fucking obvious and ridiculous looking to them when we do it.

Either stop doing it yourself and just walk about/stand completely relaxed all of the time without altering your posture, or stop complaining.
>>
>>39169597
lmao nice gyno faggot
>>
>>39171764
They look like they've been using poor form. Proper squats do work the glutes.
>>
>>39170471
Please fit/ don't gay.
>>
>>39169597
lol

try it and report back

you fucking dyel
>>
File: average 13 year old.jpg (63KB, 287x377px) Image search: [Google]
average 13 year old.jpg
63KB, 287x377px
>>39170830
I push nerds who skip leg day in the street though.

They always fall down and look like bitches, if they get mad I can always run faster than them.
>>
>>39169396
Wow reminds me of /fit/
>>
>>39169535

That's probably because the regular "brodybuilder" who only lifts for aesthetics has more in common with a teenage girl than other men.
>>
>>39169201

>Wearing running shoes in the gym

This is so fucking triggering.
>>
>>39171764
>Crossfit
>Counting as lifting

Lmao dudester
>>
>>39171764
Crossshitters dont Even go Proper parallel.
Atg grows glutes
>>
>>39172059
congrats, you now know what proper posture is. A lot of people have shit posture. do it all the time.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.