[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you prefer being able to OHP 2pl8 or be a delicate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 8

File: 1470932813615.jpg (29KB, 320x255px) Image search: [Google]
1470932813615.jpg
29KB, 320x255px
would you prefer being able to OHP 2pl8 or be a delicate qt3.14159265359 grill?
>>
Being a woman is life on easy mode. I'd pick 2 pl8 OHP cuz I ain't no soft ass bitch
>>
>>39168973
Why would I want to BE a girl. Take your faggot fantasies about getting fucked by Chad to /LGBT/
>>
Being a woman is life on easy mode. I'd pick qt3.14 gril cuz I wanna be a soft ass bitch
>>
>>39168995

you can be a lesbian you know
>>
>>39168994
Fucking this. I could play on twitch with my cleavage out all day and get permavirgins to throw me $1,000 a day. I suck at video games but it doesn't even fucking matter.

It's hilarious, they used to have to have sex. Then they had to strip and maybe give a lap dance. Next, just masturbate on cam. And now, we've really hit the peak. Just play some WoW witwia tank top on and you can make six figures
>>
But if I can OHP 2pl8 then I can get a delicate soft ass bitch of my own.
>>
>>39168973

>be strong
>be a woman

What. The. Fuck. Why would you ever even think that this is an appropriate question? I would never, ever, ever want to be a fucking female, I don't care if I never get to lmao1pl8 OHP, fuck having a vagina.
>>
>>39169072

you don't even comprehend the power a vagina has on men
>>
File: AmountOfWork.jpg (57KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
AmountOfWork.jpg
57KB, 500x438px
>>39168973

jeez, I don't know
>>
>>39168973
OHP pls. 2pl8 is a lifetime goal of mine.
>>
>>39168973
2pl8 OHP without a shadow of a doubt.
>>
>>39168973
A woman's value lasts only until her thirties, afterwards men are the ones in control

Therefore OHP 2pl8 is the wisest choice
>>
>>39170865
Major cope

Women have life on easy mode regardless of age, wait till you are thirty and see how "in control " you are of some washed up hag
>>
>>39170901
some of them have it on easy mode because there are always chumps with no pride chasing after them. A woman in her twenties spends her life fucking around and using her peak attractiveness to jump from partner to partner, while a man will use his twenties so he can become more desirable later (having a good job, a house, etc).
>>
>>39168973
Having a delicate qt3.14 grill > able to OHP 2pl8 > power gap > nothing happens > power gap > be a delicate qt3.14 grill
>>
>>39169047
only gay men care about how strong you are
>>
>>39168973
2pl8 ohp of course, I love pressing and 2pl8 is my long-term goal. I'm just short of 1pl8.

Is 2pl8 possible natty with average genetics though?
>>
a lot of people in this thread ignores the power a qt3.14 grill has over literally half of the population
>>
>>39169047
unfortunately not true
>>
>>39171494
I don't think you realize how big you gotta be to rep 2pl8 ohp.
>>
>>39168973
be a girl
id just masturbate all day in front of the mirror
>>
Girl because easy mode life and can still run and lift.
>>
>>39170982
So your goal is to beta provide for some washed up hag who has been through 600 dicks

Yeah nice cope, she wants Chad in her 20s will let some cuck beta provide for her in 30s while fucking Chad on the side
>>
>>39168973

2pl8 for sure
>>
>>39168973
>actually wanting to be the inferior sex

Wewest of lads. Bring me that 2 pl8 OHP.
>>
>>39168973
2pl8 ohp of course, no guarantee I would be a good looking woman
>>
>>39171895

I thought qt3.14 grills were good looking woman

>>39171874

>woman is the inferior sex
>this is what /fit/ actually believes
>>
>>39171874
>men have to struggle, fight, and work their whole lives for everything they have
>women just be good looking and a man will take care of her

whos really inferior here?
>>
>>39171978

it's ironic because 90% of /fit/ lifts for women, no matter what they say
>>
I will maintain my strength longer than a woman will maintain her beauty. When women are 20 years past their peak, I will still be setting PRs.
>>
>>39171915
>woman is the inferior sex
>this is what /fit/ actually believes

It's fact.

>>39171978
Women. The way you described them makes them sound like a parasite, and nobody considers parasites a superior species for exploiting others work and accomplishments. Women are physically and mentally weak, lazy, irrational, less intelligent, and weaker. For every accomplishment the rare exception of a woman has made, men have made tens of thousands. Every modern and ancient marvel and civilization is because of the efforts of men. Literally the only thing women provide is a womb, and they don't even control that.

I used to believe the "women are just as good as men!" meme, but they arent. Men do everything women do, better, except having a baby and breastfeeding it.
>>
File: 1476250892946.png (21KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476250892946.png
21KB, 900x900px
>>39172262
>women are able to completely control a man and make him do everything for her
>they're inferior parasites!!!!!!!!!!!!!

found the male wishing he was born a female
>>
>>39169080

Yeah, and rapists.
>>
>>39172340
>people actually think being a parasite is an admirable thing

Woman detected.
>>
>>39168973
OHP 2pl8. Why would I want to date 3D
>>
>>39171720
but I'm not going to do that, thats the whole point. Im not getting married ever
>>
>>39168994
>i want to be the pretty little girl
No ones stopping you from throwing on a dress and making those dreams a reality! Seriously, mental issues
>>
>>39169012
>>39169039
Put on them dresses and get to work than boys!
>playing video games all day is a successful life
>fat ugly virgins oogling you is a successful life
Kys
>>
File: m00t.jpg (208KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
m00t.jpg
208KB, 768x1024px
>>39172646
I think you misunderstood that post.
>>
>>39169080
On boys*
Some of those boys grow into men and realize sex isnt everything
>>
OHP for lmao2pl8. What are you, some kind of faggot?
>>
>>39168973
This is a tough one...

I spent my childhood being fat, my late teens wanting to look pretty and am now spending my young adult like getting strong.

I figured that if I couldn't be a cute girl I'd be a strong guy.

So... I'd be cool with either.

Have grown some hate towards women though so maybe leaning towards the OHP?
>>
>>39172671
Fuck off you short sighted retard if you can't see the potential in quick easy money whenever you want it.
>>
>>39170865
Whatever you want to tell yourself to make yourself feel better, right?
>>
>>39170982
Ive used my 20s to become a straight a researcher. Ive actually avoided just about every male thats come on to me. Ive been with my bf for almost half a decade and find it annoying when guys creep on me, especially when th4y continue 6o do so after ive told them i have a bf. Guys like you are so scummy
>>
>>39171016
>>39172687
Grow up
>>
>>39172699
I am a girl that COULD do that, but i dont because thats a pathetic excuse for a life. Id rather spend my time researching for my university for free, knowledge> all else. Youre a pathetic waste of skin.
>>
>>39172679
No, thats actually the exact picture i had in mind, thx for posting it. That pic is the secret desire of every guy who claims "girls have it easy"
>>
>>39172761
Yet here you are arguing on 4chan
>>
>>39171006
stfu, my grandma also cares.
>>
>>39172262
>we can do everything better as men!
>except making sure that humanity doesnt cease to exist
None of you would be here without women, but theyre just useless right?!
Top kek
>>
>>39172791
Its not an argument as much as a statement of fact. Ands its 9am on a Saturday, why is it odd im here?
>>
>>39172848
Why would it be odd to be on twitch making money?
>>
>>39172702
t. roastie
>>
>>39172854
We dont have the time and space to explain everything thats fucked with doing twitch etc, thats would be more of a long therapy session you probably cant afford. But the fact that you think streaming on twitch to ugly virgins= successful life is not mentally stable. Ill leave you with a hint; what kind of satisfaction do you get from said activity? How is it rewarding or punishing you? These questions would lead towards more fucked up beliefs that 3e could then work on.
>>
Settle for a cute girl who's personality is a tossup or build the body to get the quality girl I've been fighting for. This isn't even a question.
>>
>>39172857
Back to your contamination board r9k, no one likes you here
>>
>>39172900
So you are genuinely a short sighted retard incapable of understanding how an easy money stream could lead to a fulfilling life. You have the creativity of a rock.
>>
>>39172900
Im not him but seriously mate?
Girls can use their looks to separate guys from their hard earned money
What you need to work hard for and possibly risk your life for she can just get without breaking a sweat

There is more fucked up things about it aswell, preferential treatment whereever you go, more focus on your mental and health issues and not to mention how the dating scene is just catering to womens demands where they need zero work and input to get maximum rewards

Yes yes, whine and bitch and its based on us having way too many men and too few women. If 80% of all men vanished overnight and got replaced by women we would flip most of these on their heads but thats not a likely scenario
>>
>>39172823

Who said women are useless? They just said that in modern first world society, it's much easier to live life as a woman than as a man. Women get all of the benefits that men do, but share almost none of the responsibility.

And don't even try to quote all the bullshit debunked statistics like the supposed "wage gap". It's been proven for over 30 years that women when work the *****SAME JOB, WITH THE SAME AMOUNT OF EXPERIENCE AND THE SAME AMOUNT OF HOURS WORKED*****, get paid the same as men, sometimes more than men depending on the age group. Women and men just tend to choose different career paths and as a result men choose jobs that are either more technical, more dangerous, with worse hours, less benefits, less time off and/or farther away from home, which results in a gap in pay on the aggregate.
>>
>>39172975
Not her, I think you're missing her point. You can get by in life by being fat, and you'd just enjoy good food and not have to diet or exercise, have more time to do whatever. You could do that. You presumably don't, though, because you're on /fit/ and you're lifting and dieting for something better. femanon could whore herself out on twitch, and it's unfair that she even has that easy possibility while we don't, but she's saying that *settling in life*, aka being the fatty or being the twitch whore, isn't a truly satisfying life. It's settling. I think that's what she's saying. If I was a girl, I'd want something more out of life than being a cheap twitch whore.
>>
>>39173560
>make lots of money on twitch
>start a small business
>travel the world
>go to a nice college
>whatever it is that fulfills you
>get to do this from a stress free job with flexible hours
>>
>>39172913
>Back to your contamination board r9k, no one likes you here

but /fit / is just /r9k/ with muscles
>>
>>39173663

>with muscles

there are 10 guys here with muscles and 9 of them are triping
>>
>>39173560
I disagree
Its more akin to people saying "Do more in life than just lift bro" and some do, lifting shouldnt be all your life and twitch whoring shouldnt be all your life if youre a girl
Point being if you do a cross compare it becomes rather bleek

>Be a guy
Study hard, apply for a job, work hard for a promotion and finally get a well paying job.
Total time depends but college is around 4 years and lets say 1 year for applying for a job you can progress in and another 3 for promotions so thats 8 in total

>Be a girl
Buy a webcam, get a game and start streaming
Should take you about 1-2 months at worst to get going and once you rack up a fanbase youre golden

Girls have it alot easier in life overall because they are more valuable on average and have the option to progress quicker using mens natural weakness and want for girls
>>
>>39173593
She doesn't want to subject herself to whoring on twitch. This isn't rocket science. Yes, she has the option. Yes concepts like accrued interest make twitch whoring a viable option if you have no other means of getting money. I get that you hate that she has the possibility, but she also has her ego and she doesn't want to stoop that low. I wouldn't want to either if I was a girl, or if the world was flipped and guys could get away with it.
>>39173673
She wants something more than being a whore in life. I'm not saying that the world isn't sexist against men, and it's overall more sexist against men. The world is fucked for countless reasons but there's some valid examples of woman getting fucked and you shouldn't just disregard them.
>>
>>39173786
There's a massive difference between "I don't want to do something" and "anyone who wants to do something is a terrible person" or whatever
>>
No because in 10 years when muslims take over i will be a slave for muslim cock and be a muslim concubine
>>
Qt to break guys hearts
>>
>>39171008
Yes
>>
>>39173786
>She wants something more than being a whore in life
'she' doesnt want to do it but your argument is no diffrent than from a guy saying he doesnt want to be a wage slave the rest of his life

For instance a rich guy has the option NOT to work but he can also work if he so chooses
A poor guy doesnt have an option, he needs to work and strive or he will die

Likewise a woman has the option to take the easy road or the hard road, for men there is only the very hard road

Sure in the professional world women and men are pretty equal with women coming out slightly on top so i cant really complain. Hard work in the professional world will always be rewarded along with innovation and dedication so im not worried

My issue with women and men are the inequalities in dating, thats where the diffrences are just light years away from eachother
>>
>>39173888
I find it bad that 4chan rips on the girl who chooses the hard road just because they're upset about the overall inequalities. I could imagine being a twitch whore taking a tole on a person mentally. That tole isn't comparable to a poor man, absolutely, and I'd prioritize what we address accordingly, but it's still a valid comment. As far as the dating thing, Zyzz explained this years ago and you apparently missed the memo. Get shredded, acquire dance moves, disregard woman. Getting shredded is optional, frankly. And let's move on to the other response that's surely against me.
>>39173821
I'm not exactly following your train of thought. My line is that a twitch whore probably does get a fucked up mentally for her trouble, even if that isn't marginally as tolling as being a poor dude.
>>
>>39169039
Wow saving this. I can't believe feminism even exists. Women really do have life on easy mode
>>
>>39174000
Did you even read the thread you white knight faggot? I said I would be a twitch whore and she went full bathshit. I never said everyone should be one.
>>39172671
>>39172761
>>39172900
>Kys
>Pathetic waste of skin
>you need therapy

She was begging to get shit on
>>
>>39174054
I'll add, to her credit, once she realized I wanted to use the extra income to improve my life, she fucked right off.
>>
>>39174000
>I find it bad that 4chan rips on the girl who chooses the hard road
Nice trips

Im not ripping on a single girl for picking the hard road, or for her picking the easy road
Im just stating facts
And no, you dont get off that easy as a guy with simply those things if you want to date
As a woman guys come to you and try to please you because you have something they want, as a guy you dont get that

I get what youre saying, girls expose their sexual side for views and that brings alot of...should we say flack?
Creeps, haters and overall trolls will pop up and harrass her but its pretty common for most prominently featured entertainers to deal with these issues
I think most female celebs have had stalkers or creeps wanting to fuck them and this is the heart of the problem
As a girl you can exploit guys need to fuck for moneraty gain but some of these guys will want to make their fantasy of fucking come true and this will fuck with you
However this is true to most jobs overall, i have several friends and aquantiences who work in service jobs who hate people simply because dealing with people takes a toll on them
>>
File: 1425000994361.jpg (56KB, 600x443px) Image search: [Google]
1425000994361.jpg
56KB, 600x443px
>>39168973
OPH 3pl8 or be a filly?
>>
>>39174119
I feel like a horse is stronger than a man that can press 3pl8 so it's pretty easy
>>
>>39172848
>why is it odd to spend your time arguing on the internet with a bunch of fat 16-year-olds who just got finished masturbating
Gee, I can't think of a reason.
>>
>>39174131
I've worked with them all my life and I've never seen a horse OHP.
>>
>>39174085
You can sit here and complain about dating dynamics or you could go to more parties and clubs and get some girls. 4chan makes this shit so much more complicated than it has to be. Just try. Do yourself a favor, forget your 4chan induction with how you view woman, get out and find out for yourself. Make your own mistakes. You might be suprised to find out that 4chan doesn't have it 100% right.
>>39174054
I don't see her going bapshit anywhere.
>>
>>39174271
>Just try
>>
A strong theme of this thread.
>>
>>39174288
Or don't. Whatever.
>>
>>39174392
Fuck off I'm social as a cunt. Pricks who just lie back and say how "just be yourself bro" are nauseating. Hope you get AIDS you fuck.
>>
>>39174461
Fuck off with your strawman. I hope you have a bad day.
>>
>>39174271
>You might be suprised to find out that 4chan doesn't have it 100% right.
Actually ive had two exgfs and ive been on dates and while i disagree with the 4chan mindset the scene is pretty much set for failure
Most girls arent single, there are way too many guys per girl, girls lack interest in dating etc etc and the list goes on

Id rather spend my time doing something i know will pay off since i know chasing girls most likely wont result in what i want even while it pains me because i really believed when i was younger in LTRs, dating, sex for fun and all that shit but as i grew up i was smacked in the face with a sense of being horribly expendable and that wont change at all

I do feel like we veered off topic here
>>
>>39171915
you can be a cutie, but will you have hips, ass and titties? Those are important and are not necessarily part of being a qtie
>>
>>39174496
Half of dating is the timing and frankly, dating should be set up for failure, lest you want to end up with a girl you don't get along well with. It's supposed to be that way. Do whatever you want but two shitty relationshipso doesn't damn the whole process
>>
>>39174608
I might just have been unlucky but frankly i dont think so, ive struggled with dating my whole life despite not having any visible flaws or obvious drawbacks
Dating is extremly hard and sure i dont expect to find true love but sex and companionship would be nice to get, sadly all girls seem to have this already
>>
>>39174672
They're not
>>
File: me.jpg (86KB, 750x589px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
86KB, 750x589px
>>39173670
I'm one of those 10, right?
>>
>>39174165
I think that's pretty much mechanically impossible.
>>
>>39168973
>swedeposting
>>
>>39173871
thanks famalam giving me hope
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 392x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 392x375px
>>39174165
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.