[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone gotten brown urine from working out too hard? I got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.jpg (38KB, 608x617px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
38KB, 608x617px
Has anyone gotten brown urine from working out too hard?

I got this, I worked out on monday and had extreme muscle soreness until yesterday (to the point where I could barely move) and I had brown urine.

The brown urine is gone now, but I've read that this is extremely bad for kidneys and may lead to kidney failure (or actually does in 20-40% of the cases). I've also noticed that I'm pissing way less than I should be, so I drank about 2.5 liters of water in 4 hours since I've woken up and I've only pissed about 0.5 liters and I've excreted some through the back.

Anyone have experience with this?
>>
>>39159499

RHABDO
>>
>>39159499

IIRC brown urine is a sign of having been injected with animal blood.

You filthy fucking fraud
>>
Bruh it might be rhabdo. You're over training. Rest anon. It's good for your gains
>>
>>39159508
Yes this is exactly what I've found out by googling... how dangerous is it actually? And is it too late if there's kidney damage? It's been 4 days since I've worked out
>>
>>39159516
I think it is too, have you gotten this before?
>>
>>39159522
Breh you won't have kidney damage. You'd know.
>>
>>39159529
I'm pissing clear now, but alot less than I should be and I am feeling a slight discomfort in my kidney area (right kidney mainly). I've read that rhabdo may lead to kidney failure and I've got atleast a few of the signs such as: decreased urine output and lack of apetite
>>
>>39159516
I got Rambo once too. It fucking sucked especially wearing the bandanna thing.
>>
>>39159544
I still think it's kinda weird that I'm drinking alot of water and not pissing out alot of it, which I usually do quite quickly after drinking it... instead I shat out quite alot of it, not even shit mixed with water, just straight water..
>>
Most causes of rhabdomyolysis are reversible.

Go see a dr asap. Or go to hospital, either way, go get help
>>
>>39159522
>how dangerous is it actually?

Potentially fatal. Kidney failure.

>I'm pissing clear now,

This is good, hopefully the water you've drunk flushed out the toxins from your kidneys. You are currently not dead so there's that.

Still, you might've crocked your kidneys permanently and you should visit the hospital to check your kidney function.
>>
>>39159570
Water doesnt just go straight threw you. Give it some time.

And if your dehydrated your obviously going to piss out leas. And if you take frequent sips vs big drinks, that will also make you piss less, cause your body is absorbing more
>>
>>39159570
Mate rhabdo will have you in a hospital along with a damaged kidney. Ask your doctors to do a urine test if you're worried. I think it's just a "thing" that'll pass after a few days or less though
>>
>>39159570
Hospital now you fuck. If you aren't producing urine, your kidneys are acutely injured and malfunctioning. Get the fuck to the hospital before you die of kidney failure. Your muscle has broken down to the point that myoglobin has entered into your bloodstream and is being excreted into your urine. It gets caught in your kidneys like a drain plug and fucks you up. Rhabdo can kill you you dumb fuck. This is an emergency.
>>
>>39159582
>>39159586
This is what I was afraid of, but if there's any kidney damage it's probably too late to fix it now? As I've said before I've got slight discomfort in my right kidney area... and it's been some time since I've worked out (monday) so 4 days had passed...
>>
>>39159604
Ok, ok ... i'm going
>>
>>39159516
OP's pic is literally the wikipedia pic for rhabdo
>>
>>39159499
Like others before said, rhabomyolysis. Just what the fuck are you doing senpai?
>>
File: 1454971774692.jpg (82KB, 502x674px) Image search: [Google]
1454971774692.jpg
82KB, 502x674px
>>39159684
i thought it was nothing serious fa m

now i'm gonna lose my kidneys
>>
Just got my blood and piss taken, am waiting for results... Also feeling a slight disconfort in my right kidney area
>>
>>39160380
Hope youre ok faggot.
>>
You could have died. That looks like rhabdomyolysis.
>>
>>39159709
Just take it easy for a week and don't over do it again.
>>
morbidly curious to see what happens to OP
>>
What was your workout? How did you reach this point?
>>
File: results.jpg (222KB, 823x881px) Image search: [Google]
results.jpg
222KB, 823x881px
The results are in and... wow, it's fucking nothing, thanks for scaring me faggots

I still feel a discomfort in both my kidneys, possibly from drinking too much?

>>39160667
Ashamed to say how little workout I actually did, but it was the first workout in about a year... and I did alot of volume
>>
yes pal i pissed blood after a running track session. think i was going hard enough
>>
looks like that disease where you literally piss your gains away
>>
>>39160900
Kolk sploh stane da nardiš izvide za urin? Kva pa si drugač prej jemlu? creatin?
>>
>>39160900
It was just all the soviet semen they pumped into your grandmother trickling its way down your family line
>>
>>39160900

Ur kidneys seem gucci mang

What did the doctor tell you?
>>
>>39161017
Nič kaj takega nisem jemal... drugač pa ni nič stalo, dohtarco sm poklicu, povedu kaj je blo in sem šel na preiskave
>>
>>39161032
Pole verjetn si sam premal pil pa verjetn kej jedu z velik soli al pa si ga pil :P

Ponavad to čist ti zabaše ledvice.
>>
>>39161030
She said that it was apparent from the results that I was pissing brown piss, but that it's fine now, not sure where she got that from.

The only things that seem abnormal to me from the urine results are that hemoglobin levels are 2poE (normal: 0poE) and eritrocites 80*10^6 cells/L (normal: <10*10^6 cells/L)
>>
>>39161059
Ja... tisi dan ko sem telovadil sem premalo pil se mi zdi, potem naslednji dan sem pa še kar nekaj spil zvečer... okoli 5 piv in 2 jeger koli... Sam rjavo sm scal še preden sem sploh pil kaj alkohola
>>
>>39161059
Drugač sem pa skor prepričan da sem mel to stvar 'rhabdo', ker sem mel vse simptome, mišice sem mel zatekle, komaj sem se premikal 3 dni in rjavo sem scal... pa vseen sm ga šou pit haha.. invalid
>>
>>39161030
gfr and creatinin mark overall kidney function, and they are fine.

The kidney gods smile at you
>>
>>39161144
>>39161062

Meant for (you)

brb killing self
>>
>>39159499
RHABDO
H
A
B
D
O
>>
>>39159499
I pissed brown once when i went to some mountains to train with my cross country team. We were working out pretty hard desu. On like day 3 i pissed brown for like half a day. Later on it was normal.
>>
Goddamnit if thus were amurrrrrika it'd take forever to get the test results back
>>
>>39159560
Hug me you excellent human bean
>>
>>39161144
>>39161155
thanks fa m

I wouldn't say i'm in the clear yet though, still feel a discomport in the kidney area... and it's definitely not muscle soreness, I know what that feels like
>>
>>39159499
>he fell for the crossfit meme

>>39160900
>and I did alot of volume

Well that could be it. What did you do exactly?

I pissed brown once, I got pneumonia and couldn't eat. Lost 17bs in a week, pissed all my gains away. h-hold me /fit/
>>
>>39161235
Lol, no it wouldn't. Have you ever dealt with government run health systems?
>>
>>39161317
Lots of squats, pull ups, dips... I intended on doing more, but I was so exhausted I almost puked
>>
>>39161430
you fucking idiot.
if you haven't trained in quite a while, you should start slowly, especially if you have prior training experience.
>>
>>39161458
I know this now fa m
>>
>>39159499
>>39159522

H O S P I T A L
O
S
P
I
T
A
L

N O W
O
W

RHABDOMYOLYSIS IS A MEDICAL EMERGENCY

DO YOU WANT TO BE ON DIALYSIS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?
>>
>>39162084
I already went, supposedly everything's fine
>>
>>39162138

You're à lucky man. Next time you start pissing brown (god forbid it happens AGAIN) visit the Doc immediately
>>
>>39162138
>>39161430
>>39161458
>>39161501

Glad you're ok sonny. Excessive volume is a really common mistake made by new lifters, what with all the "no pain no gain" mentality plus all the shit routine advice given by people on roids who can recover in 5 minutes.

Have a look at beginner routines (SS, SL, etc) and make sure you get adequate post workout nutrition and rest.
>>
>>39159499

K I D N E Y F A I L U R E
I
D
N
E
Y

F
A
I
L
U
R
E
>>
>>39162793
>>39162171
thanks, I will

>>39162809
>no dubs

phew
>>
You are pissing out toxic proteins that have been secreted by your over worked muscles. You should take some time in between sets and not do insane amounts of reps on each set. I know this because it happened to a friend of mine after he decided to do the one punch man workout after not doing any exercise at all for 2 years
>>
>>39159499
time to go to hte ER
>>
>>39159605
doctor, you fucking retard
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.