[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My family is Arab, pretty much like Italian/Greek I have a big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4291.jpg (82KB, 280x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4291.jpg
82KB, 280x374px
My family is Arab, pretty much like Italian/Greek

I have a big expanded family, lots of elderly women.

They keep convincing me I'm not fat and stuffing my face with food and guilting me into eating more

They laugh at me for trying to lose weight and shout st me if I try to eat less. They keep telling me women like thick guys, and are like always "eat eat" and literally shout at me if I don't

How can I lose weight and get /fit/ if my family is trying their best to make me fat?
>>
>>39153843
Blow them up.
>>
Let them know about that one study they did, where they found your family is garbage about being objective about your body weight. Then let them know that you arent gonna get any pussy looking like the way you do because muh social media
>>
>>39153843
If you are arab u are probably already more cucked than you may realize, and you are going to have to stick up to them

If they dont come around it isnt your problem, its theirs

That being said, chicken biriyani is p good for gains faggot, start lifting and just eat less
>>
>>39153843
>How can I lose weight and get /fit/ if my family is trying their best to make me fat?
Join the fight, brother. Purging the infidels is the best cardio you'll find.
>>
Report them for terrorism

Anabolic Extremism is a menace to society
>>
>>39153893
mfw I'm a Christian Arab
>>
>>39153992
It's regrettable that you have betrayed your people. I will have your head on the day of reckoning. Keep your neck clean
>>
>>39153843
I'm also Arab and so my family does this same shit. Literally every time they see me, they comment about how I have lost so much weight. I took a few months off the gym, put on 15 pounds, and they still say it.

You honestly have to just not care what they think and eat whatever you want. You're an adult (I assume). Act like it and stop listening to old women who are trying to steal your gains.
>>
>>39153843

>Arabs
>anything like Italians or Greeks

lmao DROPPED
>>
My family is Persian and we eat literally the healthiest food when compared to you savages.
>>
>>39154015
Fucking uneducated pleb, not all Aarabs are muslims.
>>
>>39153843
Same here OP, but i just cook and eat my own food, also Haifa rocks
>>
>>39154015
Arabs were Christian before they were Muslim

>>39153992
Most Arab Americans are actually Christian
>>
>>39154496
>literally still this butthurt over the mustard gas thing

Get over it man, it was 30 years ago
>>
>>39153843
Lol

The girls in your race dont look like that

They're ugly. I only take their virginity to spite terrorists.
>>
>>39154496
Agreed baradar.

Arabs are scum of the earth and OP can go ahead and eat himself to death, you should know by now that arabs CANNOT make it, OP, unless you are Levantine/Mashriqi master race, and even then with limited results. Sorry OP but history just proves you're not gonna make it, just look at obesity rates in the Arab world, assuming you're not a pseudo-Arab from Sudan or some shit where they can't afford food, the obesity rates for the gulf countries are >30%, and Saudi's is 43%, sorry Habibi, but there's NO POSSIBILITY of you making it, they all import their athletes as well, the remainder of their populace is certainly not /fit/, much less fit.

If you're levantine you're alright tho just ditch your family for Brazil or some shit and get big there in as HALAAL a way as possible, of course, inshallah you will make big gains brother.

Otherwise fuck you Wahhabi scum fuck off my planet.

t. Iranian male
>>
>>39153843

>Go bearmode, lift all the time and use those calories to get a huge muscular body
>Lie about your eating habits, ie tell them you ate just before you saw them, etc.
>Have a little of the food they give you just to satisfy them, but not much
>Tell them that things are different now and that women like thinner men nowadays
>Try to avoid them, and when you do see them, don't eat all day and only eat around them

>>39153877

Best answer.
>>
>>39154708
I'm Iraqi Christian from Mosul, my uncle drove a t-72 tank in the war and gunned down Iranian children. You mad fucker?
>>
>>39154708 >>39153992
Mb boss, didn't see you were Christian till now, means you are most likely Levantine, so depending on your age and where you live, you may or may not be able to make it. In Iran they also make sure to shovel heaps of food on to your plate, but polite refusal is always accepted, idk how it is for you, but start refusing the food dude, it's your fault that you keep eating, all you have to do is put the shwarma down. After a while they'll see you're not eating and they'll let it go, I would think, but you know them better than I do so you have to create your own way to take care of them, but try your best not to offend them, middle easterners can be hard to operate with.

Do you at least have access to a gym? Start doing cardio like running, it'll help expedite weight loss, and if your family questions you just say that you're preparing to be Nancy Ajram's bodyguard or some shit, they can't say no at that point.

But unless you step up to the plate and step down from the plate, you're gonna keep getting fatter Habibi.
>>
>>39154776
Fucking dammit, you're a fucking Iraqi are you Assyrian or some shit? Also I'm Kurdish as well so he probably killed some Barzanis and Talabanis and shit as well (fuck). Fuck you pussy remember how Iran against all odds raped your gay ass Ba'ath tub shit up? Now Iran owns your pussy ass country. Anyways Mosul means you probably aren't Assyrian so fuck you some more and if you're a Saddam worshipping faggot then go to hell.

But in all seriousness mad respect I love the country of Iraq, but knowing some Iraqis, just pull out them mustard gas and your family'll know shit's serious.
>>
>>39153992
Me too anon, Catholic Palestinian here
>>
>>39154836
Lol my dad actually did fight against the Kurds in the 70's. he was there when the Kurds fled like rats in 1975 after your beloved Iranian pals betrayed them as sided with Saddam.
>>
File: katya3.jpg (61KB, 612x540px) Image search: [Google]
katya3.jpg
61KB, 612x540px
>>39153843

dat titty

give us more brehs
>>
>>39154081

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e15/11417313_1682293158658372_301901719_n.jpg

http://files.zapster.it/zapster-media/multimedia/3500/3437/big/14.jpg

nvd ur right dude theyre nothing alike

the mediterreanen sea is like 30,000 light years long theres no way italians and ME people could have similar genetics
>>
>>39154927
Honestly aside from Islam, the cultures are the same. It's why basically Italy, Greece, and literally all Latin American countries are corrupt through the roof. Same typical culture of trying to got as much as possible with minimal effort through greed and bribery. Southern Italy is basically an African country.
>>
>>39154672
KEK

these posts always slay me
>>
>>39154900
But now the Kurds are fucking free of Iraqi suzerainity, and Iran has control of your Baghdad government, and the Sunnis are falling in line as well, and the Christians have no chance but to side with the shi'ites, and ISIS has slaughtered your coreligionists throughout Iraq and Syria to like below 50% of their normal populations. You're the one losing now not me.

Anyways, unless you tell your maids to back BACK they're gonna keep giving you shit to eat, just say no pussy.

Iran dropped support cuz of PJAK and shit and arms trade between them and Iraqi Kurds, or something like that I dunno. Anyways Saddam was a shit Leader anyways.

You're still not gonna make it. I bet your dad and uncle weren't fat. Just think, you could be fighting ISIS and reconquering Mosul right now if you could roll out of bed. But no, you had to eat those dates. You had to snack on those nuts. You had to eat that extra kabob. You could've been slim and liberating Mosul rn. You could have been bashing in Wahhabi heads with your massive muscles.
>>
fellow Turkbro?
>>
File: eVNRovg.png (756KB, 646x646px) Image search: [Google]
eVNRovg.png
756KB, 646x646px
>Be afghan
>get fit
>other afghan mothers smother me with gifts, and hints towards marrying their daughter to me
>they're all ugly
>no qt afghans exist in canada
>the persian girls are plastic whores
>will never be able to find a qt afghan gf
kill me now
>>
>>39153843
>My family is Arab, pretty much like Italian/Greek
you are not european, kys faggot
>>
>>39153843

You're weak.
>>
>>39153843

>arab

Suicide bomb other arabs.

Shoot up a few schools in shitskinland.

Possibilities..
>>
>>39154496
>>39154708
Nice to see some fellow Persians on /fit/.
Cholekabob gains are the best gains.
>>
>>39154984
Lol faggot I don't live in Iraq, I don't give a shit if you barbaric Muslims kill each other, you all deserve it. I live in Australia and anyone with a brain cell has left Iraq, all that's left are subhuman barbarian Muslims. You guys can have it if you want it so much, enjoy another century of tribal civil wars and bloodbaths, just please take the Jews along with you and slaughter them too while you Muslims are busy slaughtering each other. :)

Literally the most barbaric religion on earth, and I'm including cow worshipping Hindus too
>>
>>39155108
I think he meant the way the "eat eat" culture is.
>>
>>39155108
There are a lot of similarities in terms of family dynamics, particularly with less religious arabs like from Lebanon (where there are a fair number of christians anyway). The biggest ones are:

>Having fifty cousins who want to take you to the club
>Mothers and aunts cooking huge and delicious meals
>>
>>39155262
that is only on south italy though
yes, they are very mixed in the south, so i guess you are right
>>
>>39155262
>huge and delicious meals

This is what shitskins believe.
>>
>>39155301
Yeah, it's only true with more rural northern Italians, of which there aren't as many and not to as great an extent.

>triggiano firenze
Alright we get it captcha
>>
OP, I wish I had a family like that. A big loving family that you see at holidays, they make great food, you have tons of people around your age you can hang with and be friends with.

Instead I'm an only child with a bad relationship with my parents because we all fight with each other, a very small extended family that I see/talk to for 3 days a year at Thanksgiving and know nothing about (grandmother who was the rock of the extended family died last year too), and had my mom who would literally tell me to not eat more growing up so that she could have enough dinner for leftovers the next day rather than me actually eating enough, so I grew up an emaciated twig,

Be lucky with what you have OP.
>>
>>39155345

Plenty of people have that. And it should be actively avoided.

Gains goblins, leeches and obstacles.

More family? More to split inheritance with. They're not friends, they're competitors.

My cousin is out because she's a slut who got arrested with drugs. My other cousin is gay, I outed him. Bye money.

My sister? Biggest failure of the family, nobody trusts her with anything. Not getting a penny.

It's Just myself and my older cousin left.

Life is too short to get stuck with people you didn't choose yourself.
>>
>>39155404
Wow so all your ways to devalue your family members is based on how much money you'll get when someone dies.
>>
>2016
>not bulking until you run out of pants that fit

Not gonna make it tbqh
>>
>>39155404
Careful with that edge, kiddo.
>>
>>39155404
This is absolutely disgusting and honestly pretty sad. Takes some weapons-grade autism or sociopathy to see your own family like that. You sound like a character from always sunny in philadelphia
>>
>>39155433

It's only family. I do care for my friends.

>>39155553

I'm good friends with my oldest cousin though. Always have been. And I can split it equally with her. I mean, I already got 90% of my parents' money and possessions because they didn't trust my sister.

Once the rest comes in I can sell everything and retire. Before 30. That's worth more than some idiots you're born with.
>>
>>39155177
Lmfao btfo of that guy
>>
>>39153843
Gaingoblins bro. My mom, grandparents, girlfriends, all the same shit.
>>
>>39155085
What is it with persians and being plastic whores?
It seems like everywhere i go persians are plastic whores, why dis?
>>
>>39153843
Stone them. Isn't that what you Arabs usually do with women?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.