[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if you lift weights, you can eat whatever you want is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

>if you lift weights, you can eat whatever you want

is this true or false? pic not really related
>>
IIFYM
>>
>>39148101
You can always eat whatever you want, dummy
>>
If you're fine with being a fatstrong powerlifter, sure. If you want to look good, no.
>>
>>39148101
Lifting weights is not an excuse for consuming human flesh OP.
>>
How do I get a body like Dom

Is it really true he's on juice?
>>
Not really, you have more leeway though, I used to eat relatively shit and looked okay (until I developed numerous food intolerances from eating burgers and parmigianas five days a week lmao)

Problem is it tends to snowball, at 5'10 95kg, "whatever you want" is usually fucking garbage and a lot of it too. Better to just harden up and eat healthy, tends to be one of those things you don't fix until it's broken tho
>>
>>39148170
If he is you can still get there natty
Of you watch his older vids he's much smaller
Also he benches >315 from what I can remember
So aim for that
>>
>>39148170
If he looked like that on juice he must have the worst fucking genetics and work ethic on the planet.
>>
File: Dom-Mazzetti-Mike-Tornabene[1].jpg (34KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Dom-Mazzetti-Mike-Tornabene[1].jpg
34KB, 800x500px
>post yfw his hair actually starts where the bandana ends and it just covers his forehead
>>
>>39148101
>looks dyel in a tank top
>narrow shoulders

Natty not even once
>>
>>39148170
he's not on juice, dom's upper body is pretty much the natty limit. his buddy bradley though is obviously roiding
>>
>>39148101
>you can eat whatever you want if you lift weight

in what sense? of course you can eat whatever you want, no one is gonna stop you. if you want specific results, you'll obviously have to eat specific macros though.

also, shit like trans-fats or excess sodium are bad for you no matter what you do
>>
>>39148212

>If you're a natty you automatically have thin shoulders

Yeah because everyone has bad genetics

>If you're a natty you have to be this guy's size

lamo

>>39148229

>that's natty limit

KYS
>>
>>39148259
>retard doesn't know what broad shoulders are

Kys you narrow shouldered queer
>>
>>39148101
quick answer: NO
Better answer: It depends on your appetite If your havent been gaining weight or only gaining a small amount by eating whatever you want lifting might burn enough calories so you dont have to worry If you are however already fat or prone to overeating lifting doesnt give you a free pass also lifting does not offset eating like shit regardless of the amount
>>
File: shoulderships.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
shoulderships.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>39148267

before you make fun of my arms I've been lifting for 1 month and the photo is ... a month old

I will be big someday

Observe how I'm untrained, work in the IT field, never picked up anything heavy in my life, and still have much wider shoulders than hips.

It is genetics
>>
N̰̗̲͍̠̘͕̭ͪ̊̾̈́̿ͬ̀̚͘ö̵̡̪̝̞́̊ͫ̾͋͊̚̕ ̢̧͈̖ͮ̎̈į̴̯͉ͪͣ͋͛͂̿̐ͅt̰̋̚ ̸̨̲̻̱̭̟̤̽̍ͨ̾̌͑ͣͩ̌͠i̛̝̮̗̩͊̐͂͒s̨̮̟̫̋͛ͤ̿ͪ͐̏ ̷̝̫ͭ̾̎̿̐̿̂ͤ͊͡t̫̯͕̹̍͆ͪͫͪͬ̀̚͟h̥̬̣̋̎͂̅e̸̖̍̿͆ ͍͙̰͌͜ͅm̱̤̮̦̬̝̔͒͡e̵̸̗̜̹̝̲̫͇͕̻ͫͬ̏͊̏̋́aͬ̐ͪ͑̆̚҉̖͍̱̼̙n̳͓͖͍̩ͪ̊ͬ͋̓̈́́ś̥̤͔͍̉̐̂ͯ͋̋ ͨͬ̒ͮ͗̊҉͕̞̻͖̞͕̜b̧̞̹͒̈̔ͤ̿͑̄͘y̵̦̖͕̱̤̳̬̌̌̈ͬͨ̂͠ ̝̗͎͗͗̊ͬͧw̸̡̧̱͚̰̭̥̲̿̌͛̒́ȉ̬̭ͦ͡c̠͂ͅh̓̇̎ͩ҉͉̟͖ ̶̛̹̞̮ͣͫͬ̑̆a̶̰̤͕̫̦̓͑ͬ̀̈̋ͪ̄̚͜ ̦̩̣̲̮͔̊͞ͅa̠͚̠ͪ̿ͧ̄̏̐̚ͅq͇͎̓̓͛̍ͦ͑͟͝u͈͉̲̯̩̙ͯ͊͗͒̎̆̽ͣ̀i̼͓̙͎͋͐ͤ̄̾̎̏ͫ̑͡r̷̰͖̭̼͓͔̮͔̘͗ͨ̽̏ͪ̔̂̚ḛ̵̩̝̼̮̇̒̏̽̓͋̀͛̕͠ ̛͓̯̰̳̞̲̲̯̯̎̊ͮ͋̀͌́̚͞ț̨̠̫̰̇̈́̀h̸̸̟͙̗̎ͯ͜ẽ̉͛́͏̮͙͍͔͟ ̫̙̻̱̍͊̊͗͊ͯ͗s̉́̽̊͌͠҉̘̩̻͍͈̗͍͓ț̡̯ͣ̿͑̍̾͑ͩ̀͡r͙̙̰͛͊ͧ̒ͯ͆̚ḙ̷͓̖͓͙ͭ͂͠n̻͈̟̙̻̼̫͌̋̚ģ̥͍̠̤̹̠̳̒̉͜t̴̻̺̼̬͓̜ͣ̄̅̽̂̄ͅͅh̋ͯ̃͏̡̘̮̗̜̪ ̧̜͚̝̀ṋ̹̹̗̠̉̄̊͛̇̒e̹̺̪͖͔̩͛ͤͭ̕e̛͛ͧ́͑͗͐ͩ̈́͂͏͖̥̘̙̭̘̣d̢̯͊̽͐̓͑͊e̴̵̫̖̾̎̅͂͐͂ḋ̵͓̺́ͣ̃ ̨̟͓̈́̅ͤ͠t͓̳̖͎͉̊̎̑̊̽̿͜o͎̲̻͓̯͔ͪͫ͋ͮ͛ͤ͢͞ ̲͈͍̤̮̹͕̭̗́̽̽̂o̴̩̦̥̱̞ͪ͝v̴̵̺̘̼̟̘̲̺̟̿͋ȩ̼͎͍͚̺̗ͦͧͅr̻̦͖͚̩ͤ͢͟͜p̑ͦͦͧͯ҉̣̜̟͈̙͙̭̺͘o̸͎͎̲̲̠͇̤̥ͤ̈͠w̹̤̭̺̱̜̄̎̆̔̀ͅͅĕ̶̹͈͌̃̔̊̑̀r̤͖̲̯̘͇̘ͨ̋ͅ ̸̛̼͉̝̏ͤ͂ͪ̆̓̈́͝ţ̖̫̣̘̗̼̝̺̩̿̊̄͆̃̓a̓̋͏̞̟͈̹̱ș̶͇̩̙̩̽̎͐͐ͪ̀t̻͇͈͍̰̞̾̾̓̾͌y̸̭̬̞̥͗ͪͫ͆̾ͫͅ ̧͖ͩͫ̆̇͞p̡͇͙̹͓̰̳͎̈́͒̎͂̃̃̿͝ȩ̑ͮͧ̆̿̂͏̖̙̟ṍ̱̥̦p̤̩̟̯̘͍͖̣̺͐̅̊l̼͗͊̇̍̈̑ͯ͝eͫ̓̉͂̐͠͏͏̩̞̦̳͚̗͉̩
>>
File: 12385732947324.gif (885KB, 245x147px) Image search: [Google]
12385732947324.gif
885KB, 245x147px
>>39148306
/fit/ truly is a gift that keeps on givingggg
>>
well, you can...
>>
>>39148101
Marginally. If you train with real volume on the big lifts, you (almost) can't really eat too much. I mean obviously most of your intake should be meat, vegetables, eggs/dairy, and bread/rice/pasta/potatoes, but there's room in there for a few slices or some beer. You won't be shredded eating like this but you won't be small either.
>>
You can do whatever the fuck you wanna do.
>>
>>39148317

>you were never a beginner

OK dude you came out of the womb swole right

Congratulations because I came out of there @ 8LBS
>>
>>39148306
post a nude let us see that bod I don't see hips or shoulders
>>
>>39148197
holy shit
>>
>>39148341

I have a GF and it's serious or I would

>tfw big burly men want your twink body

t-thanks
>>
>>39148259
>thinks he knows better
>has been lifting for 1 month

i hate neo-/fit/
>>
>>39148340
I wasn't commenting on the fact that you don't lift, but that you think you know a single thing about lifting or physique or apparently even what people mean when they say words related to fitness after lurking like 2 months and "lifting" one
>>
>>39148101
you can eat whatever you want, so long as it's small portions.

You want some lasagna? Go ahead. You want seconds? Put the fork down and step away, tubby. You want some cookies? Help yourself. You want to eat an entire bag of oreoes? Show some self control, piggy. You want to snack between meals? Now you're not even trying.
>>
>>39148355
>I have a GF and it's serious or I would
wtf does that have to do with anything

we are all guys here fuckboi, now post that fat ass
>>
>>39148306
>I've been lifting for 1 month
It's the same story every fucking time. You've been going to the gym for a month and you think you're an authority on fitness? You think you have any fucking idea of the 'natural limit'?
>>
>>39148414

Welcome to /fit/. This place is only good for memes. Want actual advice? Try BB. At least there you can see what people look like and discard the advice of small guys and pajeets.
>>
>>39148182
You know what vid he hits 315?
>>
>>39148182
He doesn't bench more than 315
>>
>>39148430
The "bulking" one I think
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 272x185px
IT WON'T LET ME POST DOM
AAAAAAAHHHHHH
>>
>>39148197

if you aren't going bald from stress, you literally aren't trying hard enough in life
>>
Fav dom quotes/episodes

I think one of the better ones is why rest days are bullshit and how to deadlift
>>
>>39148613
"I'd rather overtrain, than undergain."
>>
>>39148104
FPBP
>>
>>39148430
Idk if he can do 315 but in this vid he struggles with 120kg(aussie) and does that weird back arch

https://youtu.be/QQzxGu2_fh0?t=64
>>
>>39148613
"the day you started lifting, is the day you are forever small"
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>39148613
>clean bulk will last about 3 weeks until you realize you physically can't eat ten buckets of reheated boiled chicken every single day. Nobody knows if a clean bulk works because nobody has ever done it

it's true, all of it
>>
>>39149500
how is that back arch weird, seems pretty normal to me
>>
>>39148613
You can build a thousand bridges and suck one dick and you would still be known as a dick sucker, not a bridge builder
>>
>>39148613
"They say Tuna is the chicken of the sea, which means its just as bad as chicken,except it smells and taste like a whales pussy"
>>
>>39149581
Compare his to brad's
His cheating himself
If your benching flat you should be flat, the bar touches his ribs not chest
>>
>>39149608
How much do you bench?
>>
>>39148513
stress correlates to low-T, so it makes sense you'd be balding, low-T faggot
>>
>>39149608
you're retarded

brad doesn't have a flat back. Nobody who benches should ever have a flat back. That's not how bench press works
>>
>>39149555
I did it. It worked. It was the worst food experience of my life.
>>
>>39148197

>he mostly has one video a week, mostly

Dudes head is shaped like Alien
>>
So does the pajeet write everything for him? Is DOM just the face of the whole thing?
>>
>>39149611
100kg 2 rep, 90kg 5 sets of 5
170cm, 78kg

>>39149626
By flat back i meant like brad's
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.