[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cut off all that unnecessary fat /a/? How do I get a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20161020-163856~01.png (3MB, 1421x1929px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161020-163856~01.png
3MB, 1421x1929px
How do I cut off all that unnecessary fat /a/? How do I get a half decent body from that mess? Routines, Diet plan, whatever is fine, just gimme a starting point pls
>>
>>39146183
Do any lifting routine and eat less calories than you expend
>>
1). Read the sticky

2). Eat Less - you can not "spot reduce" the only way to get a half decent body is literally to burn enough calories that you can start to see muscle definition.

how much do you weight, how tall are you?
>>
This isn't /a/ luckily this is /fit/.

You're just plain fat breh
>>
>>39146196
178 cms and not at all. Thought I should get the aforementioned half decent body before going to the gym to lift. Been running about 3.5 miles and doing pushups(can only do 10) and crunches almost everyday for a couple of weeks now.
>>
>>39146210
I don't look fat with clothes on but I am yeah. Have gained 20+ Kilos since january. Kill me.
>>
>>39146219

10 pushups 10 sits ups and 1km running EVERY SINGLE DAY.
>>
>>39146183
eat more green things and fewer brown things fatto
>>
>>39146183
Fasting, cardio, strength training
>>
>>39146254
Exactly. Except I don't want to wait 3 years. I hear lifting gives results in about 3 month's time so here I am
>>
>>39146219
>>39146265
start going to the gym asap
you dont need to look good while lifting, lifting is to make you look good
just gotta eat less and lift regularly
figure out your TDEE using the calculator in the sticky
lifting is gonna give you some results in 3 months, but its not going to be spectacular transformation
>>
>>39146262
Examples of green things that are good for fat loss? I'm indian btw, just thought maybe I should share that cuz brown things.
>>
>>39146274
Thanku. Any good cardio routine to help that fat loss?
>>
>>39146291
cardio kills gains broseph
memes aside, any sort of cardio should work just fine, just gotta get your heart rate up
>>
>>39146278
We can see that curry nigger. Don't eat a lot of rice, you fucks eat rice with everything.

First things first

>Measure your arms, chest, thighs and waist

>Calculate your TDEE and eat at a slight deficit

>Calculate your daily macros

>Stop running everyday, you need to put on some muscle first before you lose the fat.

>Hit the gym regularly and religiously. Follow Gray Skull or SS with extra accessories

>READ THE STICKY
>>
>>39146325
Running then? How much should I run? How often? I am reading the sticky too btw, just want to know these stuff too for maximum effectiveness and motivation.
>>
>>39146343
when i did cardio for weight loss i just got on the treadmill for half an hour right after lifting and turned up the difficulty and tilt a bit until it was difficult but not punishing
>>
>>39146343
Swimming. Trust me just go swimming if you are too pussy to lift.
>>
>>39146355
Ok that gives a basic amount of guideline. Thanx
>>
Crunches and Pushups
>>
>>39146371
Can't swim lol
>>
>>39146387
Abby bhenchod wtf are you good for then.
>>
>>39146402
Maths and science like your typical curry muncher
>>
1. Learn to lift
2. Bike, row, or run. At least 40 min at moderate intensity. Always do cardio easier than you expect, otherwise you won't be recovered for your lift sessions. If you can't breathe through your nose it's too hard.
3. Eat less, better food. Protein and fat good. Empty carbs if you don't wanna make it.
4. Warm up, stretch, know your limits. Unless you want sprains, or worse.
5. No skipping.
>>
>>39146387
Chutiye gym join kar
>Join gym and do SS with accessories
>Eat 500-700cals below tdee
>For cardio look at c25k
>Do cardio on rest days but not hiit(since it's also like a workout it will deprive your muscles of rest)
Do this for at least 3 months
And eat clean always. Cheat meal(not day) once a week
>>
Thanks fr the tips folks.
I'll come back with progress report and new wants in about a month's time.
>>
>>39146183
What bf% would you guys say this fellow has?
>>
>>39146183
I eat more than 600g of carbohydrates a day. Any anons out there who feel this is too much or is it just right?
>>
you seem underage pablo, are you sure you're 18?
>>
>>39147565
about 200% body fat
>>
>>39149435
OP is probably not 18 but it doesn't matter as long as his posts aren't sexual and he doesn't admit it he's not 18. Mods won't ban.
>>
File: modernmale.jpg (730KB, 1600x2068px) Image search: [Google]
modernmale.jpg
730KB, 1600x2068px
>>39146183
>Doesn't read the sticky

Read the fucking sticky, faggot. It's there so we don't get flooded with this kind of retarded shit from lazy skinnyfat bitches such as yourself. You're NEVER gonna look anything other than a fat soft bitch If you don't have the discipline to spend 20 min reading a compilation of all the information beginners need to get started.
>>
>>39147565
28%
>>
>>39146183
>/a/
>>
>>39146183

You've got the wrong attitude and need to change it.

People say "read the sticky" not just to avoid saying shit that is literally in the first few minutes of reading, but also because you SHOULD want to build a knowledge base for yourself for adjustment purposes.

There's better paths to start on, and you may get them from asking if the nice folks are around, but you need to invest some time in your knowledge base man.

Just saying "yeah I'm fat and gross" doesnt absolve you from doing research or growing as a person. It just makes you seem even more disgusting because, even knowing that, you're attempting to short cut things.

That's avoidance and that leads to mediocrity in just about everything.
>>
>>39146183
Do all that calorie deficit thing, it works the fastest. I lost like 5 kilos in a month following that while being sedentary as a body experiment.

Oh and dont forget to worship Salman Khan everyday too
>>
>>39146183
FUCK when I saw the thumbnail I thought Trucrypt had come back

>it's not a tshirt wrapped around someones head like jihad
>it's just a big ass phone

Disappointing
>>
>>39146227
maybe you should stop being a fucking degenerate and browsing /a/
>>
>>39146191
fpbp
>>
>>39149502
>>39149680
Yeah, I read the sticky. I wrote the post then was reading the sticky. Should have waited until I was done reading the sticky before posting, I have now realized. Maybe I'm just a Masochist and wanted to be berated by u guys?

Avoidance leads to mediocrities is my new motto, thanks. And yeah, I am gonna stop that avoidance.
>>
>>39149752
Haven't watched anime in months, and haven't accessed /a/ in weeks. Almost managed to get that cancer out of my life yeah. /a/ was just a honest mistake on my part.
>>
>>39149414
Dude, 600g sounds like way too much. If you've been having trouble losing weight that's your issue. I could drink a 12 pack of beer every night and I'd still be under 400g carbs/ day
>>
>>39152451
That wasn't me. I probs eat more than 600g lel.
Was thinking of chucking all that food money into gym subscription now. Gonna do that todai.
>>
>>39152375
>anime is why i'm fat and useless

If you can blame what you watch when you have downtime for being a useless cunt you are just a useless cunt.

Anime watching is fine as long as you don't spent all day every day watching it, don't obsess over 2d girls, don't talk to people about it, don't buy anime figurines etc.
>>
>>39152477
Never said anime is why I am fat and useless. It was making me waste time, and has completely ruined my academics, so I'm ditching it is all.
Done all that lel
Hindsight is 20/20. Anime a type of mental cancer.
>>
>>39152499
I don't think that's related to anime and more a complete lack of self control on your part.

You should work on that.
>>
>>39152519
Yeah it's worse than that. Idk how to work on that is the problem. I spend roughly 150 AUD on junk food everyweek. No savings, just this blob of fat to show for it.
Want to change. Thought fitness was the way to go about it. Asked some questions to determine weather I should go to the gym asap or wait a while building stamina and endurance before running to the gym. At this point in time, 10 push ups is almost impossible for me. I have leg strength, cuz football, but I stopped playing that too a year or so ago, and promptly gained 20 kgs in like 9 months.
Yeah its bad man.
>>
>>39152346

Good luck.
>>
>>39146183
Scalpel and a dyson
>>
>>39149414

Unless you're a eight foot tall strongman or long distance runner 2400 calories just from carbs is far too much.

But you knew that.
>>
>>39146219
>doing pushups for weeks
>can only do 10 pushups
nigga are you sure you're doing pushups?
>>
File: 1476717078553.jpg (104KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
1476717078553.jpg
104KB, 872x685px
>>39146371
When will the swimming meme die. It doesn't do jack if you don't already have a background in swimming.
>>
File: 1476923357035.jpg (46KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1476923357035.jpg
46KB, 900x675px
>>39154486
Only niggers say this. Swimming is the best cardio.

Did you ever actually swim laps or were you just a bitch boy who splashed around in the pool and called it swimming?
>>
>>39154445
I'm that weak broshep
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.