[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> /Fit/ af > lives in a big house > drives exotic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Gregy-Jacked-af.jpg (166KB, 1041x750px) Image search: [Google]
Gregy-Jacked-af.jpg
166KB, 1041x750px
> /Fit/ af
> lives in a big house
> drives exotic cars
> fucks 10/10s and parties hard on the weekend

is he "ourguy"?
>>
>>39143075
>trust fund baby

No. Being self made is more worthy
>>
I 6/10 respect him as a motivational speaker, but kid has his parents pay for everything
>>
>>39143075
>looks like a faggot
>lives with his parents
Yeah, he's our guy alright
>>
ourgregy
>>
>>39143075
He looks like a chad wannabe that geeks look up to and want to emulate and beta girls would like.
>>
>>39143075
How is that in any way our guy? We are none of that. And if you wanted ultra successful frank yang is more our style
>>
>>39143281
Literally just described Zyzz.
>>
>>39143293
It's Haram to disrespect Zyzz like that.
>>
Yeah man. Sell that time, get that mortgage. Chase that excess. It'll make you happy.
>>
>>39143243
Le kek
>>
>>39143075
>manlet
>>
>>39143243
If this was a humour thread I'd have lost there.

>>39143075
I get through about a third of any of his videos and want to shut him up for his own benefit. Jesus Christ the motherfucking cringe he has going for him. And that Patrick Bateman bullshit... fuck me dead can he stop?!
>>
>>39143293
Yeah but the guy in the OP doesn't have a hook or the kind of self promotion skill that Zyzz had.
>>
>>39143075
How te fuck do you guys even know who these people are?

Is there some sort of e-celebrity forum you're all part of? Is this shit on TMZ or something ? What the fuck
>>
>>39144620
manly constant chill theyr shit al over 24/7 ewrywhere and constant ad and self promotion
>>
>>39143281
there no such thing as beta girls, you have very attractive, attractive and ugly girls
>>
>>39144693
And then you have the alpha bitch who calls the shots in her little clique. Those who fall in line are beta.
>>
Fuck this dbag
>>
>>39143075

> /Fit/ af
Roids
> lives in a big house
Daddys
> drives exotic cars
Thanks daddy
> fucks 10/10s and parties hard on the weekend
Hey babe look ow much of daddys money I can spend on you.
>>
>>39145206
only the house part is actually true. He looks natty af, bought the car by cucking retards into buying a pdf file that tells them to skip breakfast, probably how he gets sluts as well.
>>
>>39145236
Fuckers getting rich at the expenses of the unwitted
>>
>>39143075
He's literally a joke from Toronto, Canada
You can tell he wasn't a very popular kid growing up
>>
>>39143075

Fuck him.

He's an uber beta autist, but tries to act alpha.

>on second thought, maybe he is /fit/'s guy
>>
>>39145337
But that qualifies him to be our guy
>>
>>39145435
fuck of Greg nobody likes you
>>
File: 1.jpg (152KB, 921x723px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
152KB, 921x723px
>narrow shoulders

kek 5ft10 manlets when will they learn
>>
>>39143141
kek at thinking this. You will never be self made. You will be mediocre and when all is said and done you will wish you had his life
>>
>>39143075
/fit/ is none of those things you listed

how is he ourguy?
>>
Thats our boi kinobody
>>
>>39144693
Girls are Beta by very definition.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.