[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally get over LTR that ended after 5 years >Try to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1463175334956.png (257KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1463175334956.png
257KB, 720x404px
>Finally get over LTR that ended after 5 years
>Try to get back into dating and girls
>Have been hitting it off with a girl from a pet store, atleast i think. Can't tell if she's being nice or likes me
>Dont go for 6 months and she remembers me
>"ok this must be a good sign"
>Go in tonight to ask her to go on a date friday
>she's not working
>shit
>Ask her coworker if they know if she is seeing somebody
>"Yeah she is seeing somebody"
>fug

I don't even know how to feel, i just kinda feel like i didnt get or lose anything but still a bit bummed. what do?

I also finally hit 3pl8 deadlift so i felt confident and went to ask her out.
>>
File: original-rocky-adrian-pet-shop.jpg (31KB, 700x385px) Image search: [Google]
original-rocky-adrian-pet-shop.jpg
31KB, 700x385px
Ayyy yo.
>>
>not getting on tinder or w/e kids are using these days
>putting your all your eggs in one basket

Idk, I've been in LTR as well (4 years), but that's what I would do if I were you.

Go hit on any girls you like,
>>
Why did you wait six fucking months?
>>
>>39142887
Honestly i didn't think much about her but when i saw her 6 months later she talked about how she's in vet school and she's really passionate about animals and shit so i didn't want to just try to fuck and leave i actually wanted to take her on a date and make her my gf but maybe i was too late. I think ill still go to the store but just act like nothings changed. Probably will get a tinder now, What type of pictures do you use on tinder? Shirtless?
>>
>>39142899
Before "trying to make her your gf" you gotta get to know her, go on dates. Then you decide. But if she's seeing someone, oh well. Move on.
I get consistent matches with a pic that was taken of me by someone else outside (not a selfie). I don't have success with texting them tho but that's something else
>>
>>39142938
yeah all i was saying is i was interested in a relationship instead of just fucking so yeah dates , get to know her then later have her be my gf but ye

a plus is i finally got the confidence back to ask girls out and shit so ay. imma try to hit a benchpress pr now
>>
I know these feels all to well
Just steal her from her bf you cuck
>>
>>39142795

Holy shit anon set your sights higher than a pet store clerk. This is no cause for a pity party.
>>
>>39142795
Wtf? Ask her out anyway. Her co-worker may be full of shit.
>>
>>39144739
Why would her coworker lie? Literally never met her untill that day.
>>
>>39145714
i would lie in that situation regardless if you were a creep or attractive. i would think the notion of you asking a stranger about a nother strangers sex life i dont really care to be really really funny, thus id have make something up
>>
>>39145835
You fucking nigger, now im doubting what she said.

I swear anon if i go ask her directly and she tells me the same shit imma kick ur butt senpai
>>
File: LWSIfyR.jpg (71KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
LWSIfyR.jpg
71KB, 640x621px
>Dont go for 6 months and she remembers me
>6 months

4chan: A Case Study on Autism

If a girl wants to fuck you, she needs no convincing. She either wants to fuck you after you have said a few words to her or she's not interested. If you had asked her out on a date and she said yes and actually met you somewhere, you could say yabba dabba wooba labba and throw the food in the air, she's going to fuck you so long as you don't say some creepy insecure shit.
>>
>>39145976
I wasnt interested in just fucking her though, why would i even try dating her if i could go on tindwr and fuck some insecure black or brown girl within minutes? The pet store girl is in school to be a vet and seemed genuine about her passion for animals and shit.

Now i dont know if i should ask her directly if shes seeing somebody or just take the coworkers word for it. Also what is the autismo part? In the 6 months i didnt still like her. She surprised me with remebering me and we had a pretty long conversation so i thought i better ask her asap. Would her coworker really lie?
>>
I know them feels anon i just split up with gf after 3 years and everyone was shocked just didnt see it coming, been over a month and back into lifting gonna try get myself out there. Just need to step it up more on the approach game rather than the lift game.

Good luck OP
>>
>>39146049
OK, let me put it differently. She's interested in you or she wouldn't give you the time of day, and ya blew it
>>
>>39146137
The thing is she could easily have just been being nice because im a customer. Well at the end of the day im just gonna take the coworkers word as true and keep going to the store as needed. If she hears about me asking ill address it then but for now im moving on . its a shame but i knew she was a catch so im not surprised someone got to her before me
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.