[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any bipolar bros here and how do you deal with moments that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1476710774732-fit.png (200KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1476710774732-fit.png
200KB, 800x800px
Any bipolar bros here and how do you deal with moments that trigger you?
>>
>>39142347
Are you bipolar or BPD?
>>
Fuck off
>>
>>39142359
I think it's bipolar, haven't been medically diagnosed but my dad's extreme.
>>
CBD
>>
>>39142372
why don't you seek help, senpai?
>>
By focusing on the sensation of breath entering and leaving my mouth. Bipolar 2.
>>
>>39142347
You either feel unstoppable, capable and magnificent

Or you feel suffering and self-pity

It's literally a case of realising when you're entering the suffering state and then remembering to stay capable, magnificent and unstoppable.

It's that easy. Just choose it.
>>
>>39142347
Sometimes I get so triggered...
>>
>>39142423
It only fucks me when I'm talking to girls. I don't have a set tone or character. Besides that, I'm generally calm and collected

>>39142423
This helps me. Got 2g isolate coming.

>>39142429
Saying I can. Fasho. Reading Powe of Concentration atm and it explains that. Good adv anon
>>
>>39142347
BP1 here.

If manic:
-Try to get to sleep so deprivation doesn't affect gains
-Lift weights first thing in the morning (during episodes I usually wake up around 3am)
-Cardio in the evening to tire out body / mind
-Have as much sex as possible for that there natty test boost

If depressed:
-Stick to a routine even if I have no energy and feel like dying
-Be strict on diet so I don't eat my feelings and ruin progress
-Try to maintain social life as if I'm playing a JRPG / social-sim (visit friend X once per week, try to see people 3 times per week)

Medication:
-Try to limit use of benzo's because they slow metabolism and make me lethargic
-Only take anti-psychotic when mania appears to be approaching my 'manageable threshold'

For me it's all about sticking to a plan that I set out when I'm in a 'normal' mood. It's so easy to over-commit when you're manic or give up when you're depressed, so try to live a balanced life even if your mood is telling you to do otherwise.
>>
>>39142473
Awesome adv, thx bro. Screenshotted
>>
>>39142516
No worries man, glad that you find it helpful. I've been lifting for 4 years and clinically diagnosed for 3 so I've learned the hard way what works and what doesn't. Mind if I ask what you have and when you found out about it?
>>
>>39142473
You sound like a very responsible human being. I'm jelly.
>>
>>39142786
I wasn't always like this, it took years of fucking myself over and hurting my loved ones to finally decide I wanted to be a better man.

If you don't like who you are or want to change, you just need to work hard and stick with it.
>>
>>39142347
>Bipolar
>Self conscious
>Narcissist
>Asperger
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.