[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Read sticky >Everyone is telling me that every routine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1474055437431.png (129KB, 416x412px) Image search: [Google]
1474055437431.png
129KB, 416x412px
>Read sticky
>Everyone is telling me that every routine is just a meme
>My gym doesn't have the equipment anyway
Why fucking bother?
>>
Your gym doesnt have a squat rack and barbells? Go somewhere that isn't planet fitness.
>>
>>39140708
It's just a small gym in my college, there aren't any others near me and I don't have a car
>>
>>39140747

Does your gym have a prize counter?
>>
>>39140641
do your gym have dumbbells? do you gym have a pull up bar? do your gym have cables?
if yes to all of these, you can make it work just fine
>>
>>39140641
>>39140747
>uni gym doesn't have barbells
so you don't have any sports teams?
or are you a baby who doesnt wanna go to the "big gym"?
>>
>>39140806
no
>>39140824
>or are you a baby who doesnt wanna go to the "big gym"?
nigger I have to cycle half an hour both ways to get to the nearest gym near me
There is no "big gym"
>>
>>39140823
I do dumbells at home (not much only 10kg, just starting) but yes my gym does have those
My point was that those routines often require barbells or squat racks
>>
>>39140859
alright listen up.
you can do squats with dumbbells, i know i know you cant load them up AS much, but its still something.
you can do bench presses with dumbbells.
you can do rows with dumbbells.
you can do ohp with dumbbells.

i would even say that all of the above, with the exception of rows, i just like barbell rows, are better with dumbbells.

the cables are for flyes and tricep pushdowns.
the pull up bar is for hanging leg raises and pull ups, obviously.

if you can do all of these, you are gonna be okay OP
>>
>>39140878
oh, and btw, please do not do SS or any other meme program.
do a ppl linear progression scheme, i can link you a really good one if you want me to.

also, do not fall for the bulk/cut meme, rather go for a lean bulk for a couple of years and then cut for 3-6 months, will save you time and you dont have to look like shit whilist
>>
>>39140839
>cycle half an hour
I see literally zero problems with that. That's the opposite of a problem actually, you do cardio and warm up before going to the gym.
If you want to make it, please stop being such a faggot.
>>
>>39140913
he is not saying the cardio in itself is a problem, the problem is that theres no good gym around
>>
>>39140896
>do a ppl linear progression scheme, i can link you a really good one if you want me to.
Please, that would be great
>>
File: 1308263648370.jpg (35KB, 298x292px) Image search: [Google]
1308263648370.jpg
35KB, 298x292px
>>39140921
15 minutes cycling is near. The thing is that OP is a little faggot that wants to get "ripped" in the gym but doesn't want to cycle 15 mins.
>>
>>39140824
Not OP, but my college has a fully stocked lifting room for people taking lifting or athletic classes and a shit type "fitness center" by the cafeteria for everyone else. I'd rather pay for my local gym than pay the school for some lame program with all the school "curriculum" requirements they have to tack on.
I'd use the school lifting room in a heartbeat if it were public.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.